Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Would you rather have perfect NBA nigger level motor coordination at average height or einstein level IQ?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Whites have both. Blacks have former with much less of the former (which is why they get a ton of approval from normies/ hicks/ blue collar doofuses).
While Asians do have motor level coordination but poor abstracting/ verbal IQ.
Whites have the lowest motor coordination, and are often slacky in their demeanor. Often giving too much lenience, and way too much of a vibrance/ spaciousness towards the conceptualities of empathy/ reason/ humanitarianism/ community (which helped them while everyone needed space back in the dark ages to build the new world... but now that everyone has civilization... it's gonna make them fall behind)... (and die).

I'd rather become young and gl and look Aryan over all that.

probably IQ
motor coordination won't do shit for me. at least IQ can benefit me personally

i wanna be 6'8 NBA player

motor coordination and BBC go hand in hand...

No use for an incel or blackcel....

IQ - however can be used to overthrow this society in some way...

i wanna be 6'8 NBA player

Same
Th22YSPLRV

NBA bro. Status max, money max, etc. High IQ does not mean shit except for you slaving away trying to get acceptance from all your other peers. On top of that you are probably depressed as hell with a high IQ.

Whites have both. Blacks have former with much less of the former (which is why they get a ton of approval from normies/ hicks/ blue collar doofuses).
While Asians do have motor level coordination but poor abstracting/ verbal IQ.
Whites have the lowest motor coordination, and are often slacky in their demeanor. Often giving too much lenience, and way too much of a vibrance/ spaciousness towards the conceptualities of empathy/ reason/ humanitarianism/ community (which helped them while everyone needed space back in the dark ages to build the new world... but now that everyone has civilization... it's gonna make them fall behind)... (and die).

If whites will survive until the next century, it's going to be a new generation of ultra aggressive whites with zero empathy. Like eastern euros but with higher IQs

Einstein level iq tbh. The coordination wouldn't help me in competitive fps and whatnot as much as higher iq would.

Having Einstein level IQ would be pretty cool.

Might drive you mad though..

Einstein level IQ.. I’d like to make some groundbreaking discoveries and be immortalized through my work.

Einstein IQ. I'd use it to cure brown skin and/or develop the most advanced sex robot designs/AI and revolutionize the world.

Why would I want Einstein level iq? To benefit society? JFL

I’d rather NBAmaxx any day.

Einstein IQ. With that level of intelligence you could coast through life while living decently or you could apply yourself and become famous/awarded for your work.

Athletes still have to train rigorously and obsessively study their sport if they want to be successful. If as an athlete you don't reach the highest levels of your sport then you'll just be a normie with a great physique.

Einstein IQ, what are you going to use nigger coordination for? Minimum wage work most likely

Einstein level IQ

IQ is more important than simple coordination.

Group Differences in Normal Neuropsychological Test Performance for Older non-Hispanic White and Black / African American Adults​

Although researchers have documented the influence of cultural factors on neuropsychological test performance, few studies have examined the distribution of test scores among neurologically healthy older adults from different ethnic groups. The objective of this study was to determine if there are group differences in neuropsychological test score distributions with ethnicity specific norms for non-Hispanic White and Black / African American older adults.

Based on combined ethnicity norms, the scores of Black participants were overrepresented in the below average and low-average clinical ranges and the scores of White participants were overrepresented in the high-average and superior clinical ranges for all 11 neuropsychological measures. When group specific norms were used, the unbalanced pattern of score categorization was no longer present for any of the neuropsychological measures.

Conclusions:​

These findings emphasize the importance of developing and using ethnically and culturally appropriate neuropsychological test norms, as well as the risk of interpreting some Black individual’s scores as below average when they likely are not.

Einstein IQ godstomps

Einstein tier IQ but more for moneymaxxing than for scientific research.

With unlimited wealth I can literally make nigger NBA players my circus pets and stacy models my sex slaves, kek.

ScienceDaily-ADHD study reveals unique genetic differences in African American patients​

Researchers from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) have shown there may be key genetic differences in the causes of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) between African Americans and people of European ancestry, which may play an important part in how patients of different ethnic backgrounds respond to treatments for this condition. The findings were published online by the journal Scientific Reports.

Prior studies have suggested that structural variants of the genome play an important role in ADHD. However, these studies focused mainly on coding regions, or regions of DNA or RNA that code for particular proteins, and were also primarily conducted in people of European ancestry.

“We felt as though prior studies of ADHD from a genomic level were not telling the entire story because of whom they were leaving out and what they were studying,” said Hakon Hakonarson, MD, PhD, Director of the Center for Applied Genomics (CAG) at the CHOP Research Institute and senior author of the study. “Given the large number of African American individuals we have recruited into our studies, whose genomes are fundamentally more complex than those of European ancestry, we wanted to see if comparing the coding and non-coding regions of the genome in those of African American and European ancestry could help us pinpoint areas of focus for future research efforts.”

The CAG team and their collaborators generated whole genome sequence data on 875 participants, including 205 patients diagnosed with ADHD and 670 non-ADHD controls. African Americans represented 116 of the 205 ADHD patients and 408 of the non-ADHD controls.

In addition to confirming several structural variants and target genes associated with ADHD identified in prior studies, the researchers also discovered 40 novel structural variants in patients with ADHD. They identified a cluster of structural variants in the non-coding region of pathways involved in neuronal brain function and highly relevant to the development of ADHD, including gene expression in specific ADHD phenotypes.

There was little overlap (around 6%) in the genes impacted by single nucleotide variants between African American and European ancestry. These differences were especially pronounced in the non-coding structural variants. These variants may also impact how patients respond to medications for ADHD.

“Whole genome sequencing appears to be a valuable discovery tool for studying the molecular mechanisms behind ADHD,” Hakonarson said. “Additionally, the inclusion of African Americans, coupled with the study of non-coding regions of the genome, identified several structural variants that warrant further study, as they may impact both susceptibility to ADHD and how patients respond differently to therapeutic intervention.”

Obviously IQ it’s everything