Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather an overly clingy gf or neglectful gf. Both are loyalmaxxed

Clingy gf or neglectful gf

• Clingy

• Neglectful

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Trexo

Greycel
The clingy gf never leaves your side if she could, constantly spams your phone with messages and hunts your every waking moment alive, the neglectful gf only checks in once a day to make sure you're alive barely comes around but will give intamacy when she does. Both are loyal to you and you alone

obviously neglectful
why would you want to deal with a foid more than necessary
even once a day checking in is too much

clingy, I want all her attention all day

Clingy since I would possibly feel like a cuck if shit felt one sided.

clingy, I want all her attention all day
I've heard from my friends that it's annoying, but that's because they can get other women and their gf don't give them the opportunity to, as for me I want the clingy gf because it's all the positive female attention I'll ever get

I've heard from my friends that it's annoying, but that's because they can get other women and their gf don't give them the opportunity to, as for me I want the clingy gf because it's all the positive female attention I'll ever get
fucking. same. bro.

Better a clingy girl. With one who neglects me, I'd be afraid she doesn't really like me...

Neglectful. If I’m still garunteed pussy that is actually into me and me only why would I care? it would get annoying with a clingy gf

Once a day is more than enough, I don't want some annoying fucking bitch bothering me when I just want to be alone. As long as she can bring me a meal and fuck me, and do some stuff like clean the house, that's all I need.

Clingy. Because I have no one else to talk with and nothing else much to do, so clingy would be great especially if she is enthusiastic.

Give me the clingy yandere one immediately :reeeeee:

clingy even though i will hate her it will be a huge boost to my self esteem

Clingy, because then she'll satisfy me whenever I'm horny without giving me bullshit.

Neglectful. If I’m still garunteed pussy that is actually into me and me only why would I care? it would get annoying with a clingy gf
Exactly. In fact, I'd probably need to try to not be the clingy one tbh.

Voted clingy thinking of a cute anime one before remembering that IRL it would involve the foid getting angry and aggressive all the time if you don't pay attention to it. I'd like a clingy one that just gets sad if I can't spend time with her, and would become depressed if I ignored her too much but still without being aggressive towards me, that's moe

Neglectful, I'm too much of a sperg to be around people 24/7. As long as I'm getting regular sex then small doses are fine.

The only living things I can constantly be around are cats, plants and babies so neglectful

Clingy = nothing better to do.
Neglectful = some foid you fuck on occasion so she doesn't even need to be your gf. :feelsthink:

overly attached girlfriend

Everyone wants a clingy girlfriend here, yet most of us are clingy, yet we are told that we shouldn't be clingy. Saying you want a clingy girlfriend means you want to give foids extra privileges.

What does clingy mean?