Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you crowdfund an incel's ascent?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
@LastGerman get in here we're buying you a CAR for Christmas! :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Edit: whoever doesn't contribute to the crowdfunding is a fakecel partycel chadcel.

would donate 5 dollars tbh nice idea

Depends on how much money,considering how small the forum is,it has to be a lot.Also public preseption of people here changes really fast.The person who gets picked will be hated in a couple of months.

hmm im too poor to donate

He needs €2000 for a licence, then money for the actual car. Any richcels willing to donate?

Stop being jews guys, it's the joyous time of year when you should give.

I'll pledge $10 to @LastGerman if others donate. If he needs 2000 euros for his license, that means we can get it for him if about 450 people donate $5.

Nah it's every incel for himself.

Nah it's every incel for himself.
Wouldn't you like it if your bros helped you to ascend? This season is the time for giving. If we make this Christmas miracle happen now, next year you could be the one getting your Christmas wish! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Fuck no. I really don't care who does and who does not have sex, tbh.

I need money for alcohol
full

No. If that person ascneds he's not so incel in the first place

giving a car to a man without a drivers license is like giving a whore to a man without a dick

Not unless I win that competition from offtopic.

Good I have one myself. All the ladies love when I flash it before their pretty eyes

It's not at all considered a social norm to have one and distincts you from the crowd like nothing else
Car License halo isreal
Every day I get IOIs from jbs and married women alike

cope^ I don't own a car