Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you buy an physical AI girlfriend/wife?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
When physical AI girlfriends/wives become a thing and yes I did say when would you buy one and considering how far AI has come it doesn't sound too far fetched and probably in the future soon we can get an physical AI girlfriend/wife that can roam, touch and even do what you want and act like the foid you dream of and you can even fuck it when you want so no need to worry about rape accusations.

The biggest problem with it is it will never make up for the real physical flesh of an real foid which would be suicidefuel for us.

The government should provide virgins over age 25 free AI girlfriend/wife!!

I'll take what I can get

No, i would rather buy fleshlight or pay hooker for sex.

Probably not.

It would probably just make me feel sad knowing that the ai is not real

No. It would feel delusive and shameful.

You would be surprised how women feel threatened by such things. Just read the comments sections

Some of these bots feel like government spyware. Kind of like our cellphones and fridges. They are gathering intelligence data.

Yes.
Wouldn't tell a soul, though.

When physical AI girlfriends/wives become a thing and yes I did say when would you buy one and considering how far AI has come it doesn't sound too far fetched and probably in the future soon we can get an physical AI girlfriend/wife that can roam, touch and even do what you want and act like the foid you dream of and you can even fuck it when you want so no need to worry about rape accusations.

The biggest problem with it is it will never make up for the real physical flesh of an real foid which would be suicidefuel for us.

Its Better than nothing.

Whether I would buy one or not depends on price and capabilities.

Yes, but she woud be a nail to the coffin. So close, but so far to a real relationship

Yeah

Real flesh is a defective scapegoat, owning a doll I can already see how little it takes to make a guy happy. All she needs to do now is to talk and move.

As for buying one, only if you can run the models locally unless you want ad agency niggers emotionally black mailing you all the time.
I.E "buy this outfit for your waifu, only 300$, or buy this JEWelry only 2000$"

Yeah if they become good enough. combine it with VR of some sort

I'm poor and live in a third world shithole

I can't even afford a decent sex doll, imagine an AI robot girlfriend

It's FUCKING over!

Ofcourse. It could also be emitting mind-altering radio waves to control your mental states too. Why do you think a fridge makes different random noises sometimes? Think about it.

I would not be sure about buying an ai sex bot doll because it would not feel like a real foid someone could also hack a sex bot doll to get the sex bot doll to turn against people in the worst way

I would, a foid i can... even when she doesn't want to. I can turn her off whenever, open a new chat and forget whatever happened. Basically AI foids are similar to foids in 1800s

I

I would absolutely get one
If I can customize it then I'm selling my console to afford it

like a robot gf??
If it was realistic I would why wouldnt I??

I dont think I would care that It wasnt a real person
as long as I can enjoy myself with it Idgaf

It would be a good cope

Last edited:
Is they ever make some AI sexbots that are decently priced and actually good then yeah, I will. A hole is a hole, however what they have nowadays is a bad joke, it's basically a sex doll with some moving lips and a retarded chat gpt in it.

Some of these bots feel like government spyware. Kind of like our cellphones and fridges. They are gathering intelligence data.
They can try gathering information from me all they want I would be too busy fucking it for them to get anything useful

What fucking information would they get from me anyway??
Im just another faceless neet incel in the crowd of incels
Im no one important or special

Is they ever make some AI sexbots that are decently priced and actually good then yeah, I will. A hole is a hole, however what they have nowadays is a bad joke, it's basically a sex doll with some moving lips and a retarded chat gpt in it.
Idk how anyone can cope with ai or sex dolls

Idk how anyone can cope with ai or sex dolls
It's better than a fleshlight and you can also rape an AI doll. Imagine the thrill of fucking a literal fembot without her consent.

Obviously it isn't the real thing but as close as it can legally get.

It's better than a fleshlight and you can also rape an AI doll. Imagine the thrill of fucking a literal fembot without her consent.

Obviously it isn't the real thing but as close as it can legally get.
You wouldn't be raping it because its not even a person

Your just sticking your dick In a doll

You wouldn't be raping it because its not even a person

Your just sticking your dick In a doll
What if I program the doll to resist and scream? A pretty good approximation, wouldn't you think?
Anyhow AI dolls are obviously a cope, I've never used one but they are better than your hands or a fleshlight. It's still an object, but so are biological creatures. What is a human female but a conglomeration of many chemical reactions that lasts for some 80 years?

A female is equally real to a yeast colony fermenting some alcoholic beverage. I really don't see the difference, besides maybe some hormones that aren't secured by the sex doll.

The way tech is advancing i dont think robots will be a thing, even if there are they will probably be uncanny and weird dolls. I believe the most successful will be an AI program you can have in your computer or phone. It will message you asking how you are through email, text ect. They could also make it vr so you can physically have her in your room and stuff. They will also probably make extra gadgets that you can by like masturbation devices hooked up to the AI so when you are having sex you can feel it.

Its all very sad but this is the fault of women for creating this not us.

If such an AI was available i will very likely save as much money as possible to get it.

What if I program the doll to resist and scream? A pretty good approximation, wouldn't you think?
Anyhow AI dolls are obviously a cope, I've never used one but they are better than your hands or a fleshlight. It's still an object, but so are biological creatures. What is a human female but a conglomeration of many chemical reactions that lasts for some 80 years?

A female is equally real to a yeast colony fermenting some alcoholic beverage. I really don't see the difference, besides maybe some hormones that aren't secured by the sex doll.
It still isnt being raped youve just programmed it to act like it is

You could still use it to live out your fantasy though

It still isnt being raped youve just programmed it to act like it is

You could still use it to live out your fantasy though
Of course. Mimetism isn't the real thing, but as long as my monkey brain thinks it is I have no problem with that. I mean when I was younger I used to get excited by mannequins, we all probably were.
As men it really doesn't take much to light up that lustful prat of our brain.

Yes but with how ai chat gf platforms are, you just know it’ll be a paid subscription service. If you don’t pay by the first of the month, maybe her pussy closes up and she starts making loud noises while you sleep.