Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW worst torture method ever?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★

I've never read of anything as depraved as this lol
imagine rotting alive and being eaten by maggots, waking up in the morning inside the stinking body of a horse and you are unable to move
this sounds worse than all the tortures I've read about

this shit was made to destroy mind and body in slow agony

BB2dGCDcjIIkCJAtq9sl7MkW5X5k6vlrj_XnFDt6y9A5hGIXG8w1ncEzVD7G3ouFwn0UbwBO2wq9=s0

Bro that’s fucking disgusting

If it was real then yes it's fucking brutal :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: It's a bit disappointing when you realize that the majority of ancient and middle ages tortures never happened and were just an invention of the Rennaissance and 19th century artists to make those eras look dark and savage. Just like when you realize Santa is your parents.

are you researching on possible future cartel tactics mab

bro u are disgusting a foid is speaking how gay are you foidworshipping for worshipping a whores channel without making fun off it

The faster they nuke mexico, the better.

Maggots are the most terrifying thing ever. Flaying is probably the worst imo

Women would be into this disgusting psychotic shit.

This is why I'm not going to a third world shit hole for a 1% chance of betabuxxing a third world roastie. Aka running "JBW game"

Makes immolation looks peaceful and tame

brutal how is he even alive

when youre the first to sleep at a sleepover:

bro u are disgusting a foid is speaking how gay are you foidworshipping for worshipping a whores channel without making fun off it

This is why I'm not going to a third world shit hole for a 1% chance of betabuxxing a third world roastie. Aka running "JBW game"
Finally, a 3 digit iq cel

During my time as a security guard I worked at a giant apartment building one night. A guy came downstairs to complain about a smell coming from his neighbor’s apartment (you already know where this is going). I went up there and the smell was unbelievable, like fertilizer + rotten chicken. The smell sticks by the way, had to throw those clothes away because I couldn’t get the smell off.

The police were called. I opened the door for the police and there he was. A man about 5’10 maybe 280 with no face. Maggots were EVERYWHERE. On the ceiling, in the hallway outside of the apartment. His face was gone eaten by maggots. Image I’ll never forget.

Makes immolation looks peaceful and tame

View attachment 704179
People who kill themselves in protest and do things like go on hunger strikes are some of the most retarded humans ever. Use your body as instrument of destruction, if you're willing to literally throw it in the fire.

Circumcision is somewhere up there.

Torture ends in death, mutilation lasts for life.

Not gonna watch the video bc toilet talking. And jfl I didn't realise that was a gore vid till I was 3secs in. Seen worse tho

Wtf is happening in the second video and how are they alive

first video foid talking, skipped
SECOND VIDEO IS WHERE YOU GOT ALL MY ATTENTION AND CURIOSITY :what:

How the fuck is he alive

the bronze bull is a close 2nd to this shit

Worst torture is being an incel in a sexhaver society

During my time as a security guard I worked at a giant apartment building one night. A guy came downstairs to complain about a smell coming from his neighbor’s apartment (you already know where this is going). I went up there and the smell was unbelievable, like fertilizer + rotten chicken. The smell sticks by the way, had to throw those clothes away because I couldn’t get the smell off.

The police were called. I opened the door for the police and there he was. A man about 5’10 maybe 280 with no face. Maggots were EVERYWHERE. On the ceiling, in the hallway outside of the apartment. His face was gone eaten by maggots. Image I’ll never forget.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Dis vato is torturing himself by watching a channel named Draw The Life TikTak with a foid drawing things with obligatory viewer begging for 1:11 seconds of the video for 3:00 of content. :lul: