Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Worst thing about incels is not helping each other to ascend

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
We are at war with degenerate world, and only way of real and true victory is finding waifu BY OUR TERMS, as stepping down and lowering our standards it be cuckery and giving up to demands of our enemies - soyciety. So most based thing incels can do, is stop fully blackpilled self-loating and crabbbucketeering, but embrace diamondpill whenever possible, and search waifu not only for themselves, but also help to do it for other incels

Now help me in searching for cute adorable [legal] loli waifu of culture from China (or anywhere where girls are cute and neotenic, them keeping virginity for the one man only is valued, and me being white race could be atleast some minimal bonus). I gladly would help incels to find waifus too, but at dark times of today my social contacts shrinked to minimum,
and dont know any girls who could offer

being white race could be atleast some minimal bonus
It never began for us anime-wanting blackcels.
I do hope you find your kawaii legal loli waifu though

I could probably ascend with enough money tbh

Jfl that’s rich coming from the nigga who bullied @mental_out to self harm for no good reason

Last edited:
I've been deprived of sex my whole life, what makes you think if I find a loyal waifu of culture I would send her to anyone else?

You can expect that from me when I find a second waifu.

Richcels should help us...but they wont, Humans only care about their tribe (friends) and here is not the place to make friends , Not even in real life :blackpill:

He isn't an incel just a tranny
He already harmed himself before I started going at him
by taking too much estrogen :bluepill:
Lol. Fantastic. I admire your dedication to the bit.

Let me ask, what started this feud between you and mental out?
Jfl that’s rich coming from the nigga who bullied @mental_out to self harm for no good reason

View attachment 468320
Did you take @Barney Calhoun avi? :feelstrash:

We already had incels trying to help each other ascend, it was called pickup artistry.

If you can't get your own women it's difficult to help others get women.

What planet do you live in? Humans are awful, and we are as awful as awful gets. I wouldn't expect a single person in here to help somebody else out. Myself included. People need to help themselves before being able to help someone else, and if we could do that we wouldn't be here in the first place.

I think your goal is too idealistic.

Richcels should help us...but they wont, Humans only care about their tribe (friends) and here is not the place to make friends , Not even in real life :blackpill:
Some here are friends irl. We're the only few not to have made friends

We are at war with degenerate world, and only way of real and true victory is finding waifu BY OUR TERMS, as stepping down and lowering our standards it be cuckery and giving up to demands of our enemies - soyciety. So most based thing incels can do, is stop fully blackpilled self-loating and crabbbucketeering, but embrace diamondpill whenever possible, and search waifu not only for themselves, but also help to do it for other incels

Now help me in searching for cute adorable [legal] loli waifu of culture from China (or anywhere where girls are cute and neotenic, them keeping virginity for the one man only is valued, and me being white race could be atleast some minimal bonus). I gladly would help incels to find waifus too, but at dark times of today my social contacts shrinked to minimum,
and dont know any girls who could offer
Ion remember askin

Lol. Fantastic. I admire your dedication to the bit.

Let me ask, what started this feud between you and mental out?
I hate everything about him

But how? This hatred must have been emerged due to some trigger point? What was it? :feelsbadman:
He made cringe threads in the sewers instead of moderating the forum
Hypocritical threads and other dumb shit
Couldn't ignore it anymore

He made cringe threads in the sewers instead of moderating the forum
Hypocritical threads and other dumb shit
Couldn't ignore it anymore
oh ok. Didn't know that tbh. :feelsbadman:

free @Napoleon de Geso @ShadowTheEdgehog @rope2cope

That's what looksmax is for, fuck outta here if you have any chance still you fucking braindead nigger