Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Worst thing about incels is not helping each other to ascend

Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
We are at war with degenerate world, and only way of real and true victory is finding waifu BY OUR TERMS, as stepping down and lowering our standards it be cuckery and giving up to demands of our enemies - soyciety. So most based thing incels can do, is stop fully blackpilled self-loating and crabbbucketeering, but embrace diamondpill whenever possible, and search waifu not only for themselves, but also help to do it for other incels

Now help me in searching for cute adorable [legal] loli waifu of culture from China (or anywhere where girls are cute and neotenic, them keeping virginity for the one man only is valued, and me being white race could be atleast some minimal bonus). I gladly would help incels to find waifus too, but at dark times of today my social contacts shrinked to minimum,
and dont know any girls who could offer
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
796
Online
7d 2h 10m
Idotms said:
being white race could be atleast some minimal bonus
It never began for us anime-wanting blackcels.
I do hope you find your kawaii legal loli waifu though
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
ncu
.su/index.php?threads/worst-thing-about-incels-is-not-helping-each-other-to-ascend.3415/#post-30041
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
I could probably ascend with enough money tbh
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,487
Online
219d 15h 52m
Jfl that’s rich coming from the nigga who bullied mental_out @mental_out to self harm for no good reason

 
Last edited:
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,327
Online
83d 3h 57m
I've been deprived of sex my whole life, what makes you think if I find a loyal waifu of culture I would send her to anyone else?

You can expect that from me when I find a second waifu.
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
WØLF said:
Jfl that’s rich coming from the nigga who bullied mental_out @mental_out to self harm

View attachment 468320
He isn't an incel just a tranny
He already harmed himself before I started going at him
by taking too much estrogen :bluepill:
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
Richcels should help us...but they wont, Humans only care about their tribe (friends) and here is not the place to make friends , Not even in real life :blackpill:
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,580
Online
79d 21h 34m
Idotms said:
He isn't an incel just a tranny
He already harmed himself before I started going at him
by taking too much estrogen :bluepill:
Lol. Fantastic. I admire your dedication to the bit.

Let me ask, what started this feud between you and mental out?
WØLF said:
Jfl that’s rich coming from the nigga who bullied mental_out @mental_out to self harm for no good reason

View attachment 468320
Did you take Barney Calhoun @Barney Calhoun avi? :feelstrash:
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,773
Online
28d 4h 17m
We already had incels trying to help each other ascend, it was called pickup artistry.

If you can't get your own women it's difficult to help others get women.
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
1,215
Online
4d 8h 29m
What planet do you live in? Humans are awful, and we are as awful as awful gets. I wouldn't expect a single person in here to help somebody else out. Myself included. People need to help themselves before being able to help someone else, and if we could do that we wouldn't be here in the first place.

I think your goal is too idealistic.
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
796
Online
7d 2h 10m
Netzachcel said:
Richcels should help us...but they wont, Humans only care about their tribe (friends) and here is not the place to make friends , Not even in real life :blackpill:
Some here are friends irl. We're the only few not to have made friends
 
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
6,370
Online
92d 21h 16m
Idotms said:
We are at war with degenerate world, and only way of real and true victory is finding waifu BY OUR TERMS, as stepping down and lowering our standards it be cuckery and giving up to demands of our enemies - soyciety. So most based thing incels can do, is stop fully blackpilled self-loating and crabbbucketeering, but embrace diamondpill whenever possible, and search waifu not only for themselves, but also help to do it for other incels

Now help me in searching for cute adorable [legal] loli waifu of culture from China (or anywhere where girls are cute and neotenic, them keeping virginity for the one man only is valued, and me being white race could be atleast some minimal bonus). I gladly would help incels to find waifus too, but at dark times of today my social contacts shrinked to minimum,
and dont know any girls who could offer
Ion remember askin
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
curryfool said:
Lol. Fantastic. I admire your dedication to the bit.

Let me ask, what started this feud between you and mental out?
I hate everything about him
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,580
Online
79d 21h 34m
Idotms said:
I hate everything about him
But how? This hatred must have been emerged due to some trigger point? What was it? :feelsbadman:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
curryfool said:
But how? This hatred must have been emerged due to some trigger point? What was it? :feelsbadman:
He made cringe threads in the sewers instead of moderating the forum
Hypocritical threads and other dumb shit
Couldn't ignore it anymore
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,580
Online
79d 21h 34m
Idotms said:
He made cringe threads in the sewers instead of moderating the forum
Hypocritical threads and other dumb shit
Couldn't ignore it anymore
oh ok. Didn't know that tbh. :feelsbadman:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
free Napoleon de Geso @Napoleon de Geso ShadowTheEdgehog @ShadowTheEdgehog rope2cope @rope2cope
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,788
Online
68d 4h 45m
Idotms said:
free Napoleon de Geso @Napoleon de Geso ShadowTheEdgehog @ShadowTheEdgehog rope2cope @rope2cope
Free Personalityinkwell @Personalityinkwell
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,634
Online
32d 21h 14m
That's what looksmax is for, fuck outta here if you have any chance still you fucking braindead nigger
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top