Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Worst retarded normie advice i saw on youtube

cinderogre

cinderogre

Admiral

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rqhip-F4i9c?si=gizbptZDW4B1xbv8

This advice of hardwork and suffering will somehow get you to success is fooling genrations throughout human history.You just have to accept the fact that you arent born lucky and life is harsh and nothign you can do about it to change your blackpilled fate.just accept it and move on.No amount of hardwork or self improvement can exlain the fact that why some people are sjut naturally beter than others.If you want to be succesful just be born succesful or you are destined to rott with a blackpilled life. No amount of pain can get you there

Last edited:
1723821836933m

No amount of hardwork or self improvement can exlain the fact that why some people are sjut naturally beter than others.
It's not about being better than others, because no matter how good your are there will ALWAYS be someone better and someone worse.
It's only about being better than yourself a week ago. Goal achievement is good for you, it gives dopamin, confidence and self-esteem.

This is redpill foolishness
You need incentives to work hard

It's not about being better than others, because no matter how good your are there will ALWAYS be someone better and someone worse.
It's only about being better than yourself a week ago. Goal achievement is good for you, it gives dopamin, confidence and self-esteem.
exactly but normies love comparing themslves to others .they are obsessed with being the best not best version of themsleves

exactly but normies love comparing themslves to others .they are obsessed with being the best not best version of themsleves
I'm not so sure about that.
I don't see it irl.
I feel like it's an incel trait to always compare yourself to others, always think in terms of mog or get mogged, always see everyone as an enemy that you have to beat.
Normies don't really care, they aren't in a constant fight, because all their needs are statisfied.

I'm not so sure about that.
I don't see it irl.
I feel like it's an incel trait to always compare yourself to others, always think in terms of mog or get mogged, always see everyone as an enemy that you have to beat.
Normies don't really care, they aren't in a constant fight, because all their needs are statisfied.
well from that perspective when to cvomes to mog and get mogged yes its an incel trait. its a matter of perspective.
maybe from you experiance yes normies dont really care and jsut move on but from my experianc enormies are always up for competiton outcometing others whiel have no time to relax always calling you a loser for not jumping into their npc rat race

YouTube shorts is cucked brainrot