Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel working out more often and drinking more water and less shitty food has i think made me slightly better looking

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
now its not enough for a girl still but man ive been feeling better when looking at myself. my face doesnt look and feel as bloated and my skin isnt dull and more vibrant than before.

man holy shit i love this. i hit legs today and i can barely walk but i love it, bring on the pain
Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

not only that but im seeing more of my veins popping up in areas where they were not as noticeable before. i dont wanna post pics since i already have given far too much info about myself on this forum then i should have.

I have never felt this kind of surge of power and motivation its amazing, like today the whole day i had nothing but positive thoughts and i was happy, like i could cry tears of joy rn for some reason.

man is this what normal people feel? no wonder they think what us incels say is bs, niggas feel high on life all the time

Leanmaxxing has been potent lifefuel for former fatcels like me. I may have blown my choice with a girl last year because I was too fat but I won’t go into too much detail here for obvious reasons :feelsjuice:

now its not enough for a girl still but man ive been feeling better when looking at myself. my face doesnt look and feel as bloated and my skin isnt dull and more vibrant than before.

man holy shit i love this. i hit legs today and i can barely walk but i love it, bring on the pain
Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

not only that but im seeing more of my veins popping up in areas where they were not as noticeable before. i dont wanna post pics since i already have given far too much info about myself on this forum then i should have.

I have never felt this kind of surge of power and motivation its amazing, like today the whole day i had nothing but positive thoughts and i was happy, like i could cry tears of joy rn for some reason.

man is this what normal people feel? no wonder they think what us incels say is bs, niggas feel high on life all the time
I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys life and works to improve myself without making my happiness revolve entirely around having a mate. Keep it up, you're a man. Hope you rub off on some of the others here.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys life and works to improve myself without making my happiness revolve entirely around having a mate. Keep it up, you're a man. Hope you rub off on some of the others here.
Won’t work. Most people here dont realise that they don’t have to live every single aspect of their life like an incel

Leanmaxxing has been potent lifefuel for former fatcels like me. I may have blown my choice with a girl last year because I was too fat but I won’t go into too much detail here for obvious reasons :feelsjuice:
mogs me and youll have to elab on that tbh :feelshehe:

Won’t work. Most people here dont realise that they don’t have to live every single aspect of their life like an incel
exactly. just because we are invisible to women doesnt mean we cant excel in other parts of life. yea sure having a girl by your side to support you would be nice but thats not gonna happen. im not gonna dwell on things i cannot change but rather improve myself and my life in other ways to be happy. and no its not coping if i genuinely enjoy it and have a passion for it. coping would be thinking girls like huge muscles and working out in order to attract them.

That is true. Finished a discussion with a hopeless tard earlier today in fact. Fuck thinks he's gonna invent his own sex robots to compensate for no real girl wanting him. Told him a million things he could actually do to improve his life and to stop worrying about it so much, but I just couldn't reach him.

Man, congrats. I managed to do one pullup the other day, which is probably a joke to most guys but i was happy for the entire evening

Man, congrats. I managed to do one pullup the other day, which is probably a joke to most guys but i was happy for the entire evening
Yeah but your one pullup was just jumping up from the ground until your chin was over the bar.

mogs me and youll have to elab on that tbh :feelshehe:

coping would be thinking girls like huge muscles and working out in order to attract them.
They do like muscles. Most pretend they don’t because they themselves are obese hambeasts and being with a guy who mogs them makes them feel insecure. Of course a low bf lean muscle physique is much more attractive than obese powershitters but muscles do increase SMV

:feelssus:

Just to be clear I’m saying that because basement dwellers here will accuse you of being a fakecel if you speak to a singular female

That is true. Finished a discussion with a hopeless tard earlier today in fact. Fuck thinks he's gonna invent his own sex robots to compensate for no real girl wanting him. Told him a million things he could actually do to improve his life and to stop worrying about it so much, but I just couldn't reach him.
I knew exactly who you were talking about before even digging through your post history :feelshaha:

Just to be clear I’m saying that because basement dwellers here will accuse you of being a fakecel if you speak to a singular female
That is true :ping:

you can tell me, ive kept a decent amount secrets from users here in pms
They do like muscles. Most pretend they don’t because they themselves are obese hambeasts and being with a guy who mogs them makes them feel insecure. Of course a low bf lean muscle physique is much more attractive than obese powershitters but muscles do increase SMV
they do of course but i mean like the super large ones muscles like body builders and yea jfl at niggas who arent leanmaxxing tbh
:feelsmega:
Lmao good luck with that
XD tbh niggas here are so depressed all the time, im not saying to be some bluepilled fag who should be happy all the time guys here need to lighten up a bit. there isnt anything wrong with being optimistic at times. and their typical room temp IQ response will be "cope"

That's great! You were already 6/10 I suppose you're now a 7/10.

That's great! You were already 6/10 I suppose you're now a 7/10.
nah would not say that. if i was, i would know from how girls treat me irl. im pretty invisible to them.
Don’t ban me man I’m an actual khhv :feels:
dreggy boyo wont ban me, me and him go way back to the mexico days when we would bang niggas up for dissin us
It’s ok I feel comfortable telling it in public
I touch myself at night
im about to coom rn

nah would not say that. if i was, i would know from how girls treat me irl. im pretty invisible to them.

dreggy boyo wont ban me, me and him go way back to the mexico days when we would bang niggas up for dissin us

im about to coom rn
I bullied dregster tbh :feelsbadman:

What happened to your avi, man?
Apparanly there has been a vote and they have now banned anime girl avis. :feelsclown:

Apparanly there has been a vote and they have now banned anime girl avis. :feelsclown:

Bad luck mate :feelsdevil:

I really need to eat way better as well, like 100%

didnt read :feelsjuice:
also certified youngcel moment :feelsjuice:
also fuck you cunt :feelsjuice:

Worked out, drinking lots of water and I eat pretty healthy but I’m still ugly as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back