Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women showing off their subhuman/ normie boyfriends on TikTok

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Anyone else noticed this?
I see videos of girls in my area putting up TikToks of them hugging/ kissing their bfs like they’re a prize.
What’s funny is these same girls also often post tiktoks of Chads they’re attracted to before the relationship and their boyfriends look like utter trash compared to them.
The sub 8 theory is the biggest pile of shit cope ever invented.

Last edited:
Those women will leave those men eventually, there's always a gigamogger out there

Those women will leave those men eventually, there's always a gigamogger out there
Right after they suck the dicks of their subhuman/ plain normie boyfriends dry. There’s no way to cope around this. These men are winning.

I see videos of girls in my area putting up TikToks of them hugging/ kissing their bfs like they’re a prize.
What’s funny is these same girls also often post tiktoks of Chads they’re attracted to and their boyfriends look like utter trash compared to them.

I don't understand the phenomenon of toilets with Sub-8 men, JBF can't explain all of them.

What would a toilet gain from being in a relationship with a Sub-8 man?! She literally has simps who'd give her all the attention and money she ever wants for free and can get regular sex from Chad.

What do toilets actually gain from having a Normie or even a Sub-5 boyfriend? What does SHE gain from it? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I've read enough Female Dating Strategy to know that most (if not all) of these are probably just monkey-branching or something.

This doesn't make sense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't understand the phenomenon of toilets with Sub-8 men, JBF can't explain all of them.

What would a toilet gain from being in a relationship with a Sub-8 man?! She literally has simps who'd give her all the attention and money she ever wants for free and can get regular sex from Chad.

What do toilets actually gain from having a Normie or even a Sub-5 boyfriend? What does SHE gain from it? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I've read enough Female Dating Strategy to know that most (if not all) of these are probably just monkey-branching or something.

They are just settling until Chad comes by

Right after they suck the dicks of their subhuman/ plain normie boyfriends dry. There’s no way to cope around this. These men are winning.

But how?

Every toilet can get Chad, so why would she settle for a Sub-Chad?

Toilets literally prefer to be single their entire lives than to settle for a Sub-Chad, are these toilets mentally deranged or mentally retarded or something?

Imagine you could get Stacy and Giga-Stacy whenever you wanted and hundreds of Becky's wanted to sleep with you and gave you free stuff and whenever went out thousands of Becky's and Stacy's randomly gave you compliments.

Why would you settle for a Becky? I genuinely don't see how this makes any sense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

But how?

Not mathematically possible. Chads are rare. You’re only going to see a handful of them in your lifetime.
Toilets literally prefer to be single their entire lives than to settle for a Sub-Chad, are these toilets mentally deranged or mentally retarded or something?

Imagine you could get Stacy and Giga-Stacy whenever you wanted and hundreds of Becky's wanted to sleep with you and gave you free stuff and whenever went out thousands of Becky's and Stacy's randomly gave you compliments.

Why would you settle for a Becky? I genuinely don't see how this makes any sense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
There’s more to relationships than just “muh we’re looksmatched so we’ll date”. People meet at school, work, parties, they talk to each other, they like each other, they date. Looks are massively overrated in the incelosphere. As long as you’re normie looking and NT you should be able to slay quite easily.
They are just settling until Chad comes by
So the Chad will be getting a subhuman’s leftovers. Lucky Chad.

There’s more to relationships than just “muh we’re looksmatched so we’ll date”. People meet at school, work, parties, they talk to each other, they like each other, they date. Looks are massively overrated in the incelosphere. As long as you’re normie looking and NT you should be able to slay quite easily.

Guess it's just my Autism that's preventing me from having the relationship I so crave. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't watch chink toks, and you shouldn't either, or any social media for that matter.

What’s funny is these same girls also often post tiktoks of Chads they’re attracted to before the relationship and their boyfriends look like utter trash compared to them.
Cope of the highest order right here. Do you think these bitches would have stayed with their ugly as normie tier boyfriends if they would have a chance to be with a Nick Bateman, Jason Mamoa, Chris Hemsworth or Lachowski?
:feelskek:

Women go from one relationship straight into next one, since 14 till 34, there are no enough chads, especially one ready to ltr much less with under average becky. Normies turn comes a round.

Sub8 theory applies to ethnics, for whites it is sub5 or sub4

Women go from one relationship straight into next one, since 14 till 34, there are no enough chads, especially one ready to ltr much less with under average becky. Normies turn comes a round.
Yeah but they show them off on tiktok like they’re incredibly lucky to have them. That’s the part I don’t get.

Cope of the highest order right here. Do you think these bitches would have stayed with their ugly as normie tier boyfriends if they would have a chance to be with a Nick Bateman, Jason Mamoa, Chris Hemsworth or Lachowski?
:feelskek:
The fuck are you saying? Just date a celebrity theory jfl

I wouldn't think too much of it. In a huge sample size it's hard to quantify a lot of things. Im not one to go on about personalitee-hee, but having your shit together and some ambition will take you places. there's girls with fetishes, and there's some good father figures that'll teach their daughter to look up a guy with values early even if he isnt Chad. People will call it Careermaxxing, Betabuxxing, w/e. At the end of the day those guys are getting something out of their relationship(For better or worse). You really can't even try to make sense of it.

I'm real pessimistic as well, but it's healthy to take a break from here sometimes (And the internet in general) and really try to experience shit in the moment.

Yeah but they show them off on tiktok like they’re incredibly lucky to have them. That’s the part I don’t get.

The fuck are you saying? Just date a celebrity theory jfl
Another brain dead trying to mess with @lifeisbullshit95 intelligence. Nigga how do you think those male celebrities got there?

Another brain dead trying to mess with @lifeisbullshit95 intelligence. Nigga how do you think those male celebrities got there?
By dating average women from TikTok?
Please don’t ever mention intelligence again.

By dating average women from TikTok?
Please don’t ever mention intelligence again.
Looks nigga looks. You retarded. They got there because looks. Take the HALLO EFFECT PILL.
NIGGA YOU LAME.

Looks nigga looks. You retarded. They got there because looks. Take the HALLO EFFECT PILL.
NIGGA YOU LAME.
Are you telling me that good looking people are good looking and get jobs where the main requirement is to be good looking? Holy shit bro, that’s insane.
I thought i’m aspie but some of you autistic jews literally can’t follow a simple conversation. What do the names of the few male models that you recently masturbated to have anything to do with what I said?
My post was about average - decent looking women. They could ALL get better than what their boyfriends are and the main point was that they’re showing them off like they’re lucky to be dating them.
You’re a legit retard.

Last edited:
Are you telling me that good looking people are good looking and get jobs where the main requirement is to be good looking? Holy shit bro, that’s insane.
I thought i’m aspie but some of you autistic jews literally can’t follow a simple conversation. What do the names of the few male models that you recently masturbated to have anything to do with what I said?
My post was about average - decent looking women. They could ALL get better than what their boyfriends are and the main point was that they’re showing them off like they’re lucky to be dating them.
You’re a legit retard.
Cope, cuz majority of women cannot get Chad and they took what is left NT guys. Majority of normies comes from good families. But what have you seen wad teens and there applies Just be first theory.
You're a legit retard and a lost cause.

My beef with you was denying the 8/10 law.

Cope, cuz majority of women cannot get Chad and they took what is left NT guys. Majority of normies comes from good families. But what have you seen wad teens and there applies Just be first theory.
You're a legit retard and a lost cause.

My beef with you was denying the 8/10 law.
They can’t get Chads so they go for the next best thing: 4-5/10 normies. How delusional. I’m not talking exclusively about teens. Seeing the same thing from people in their 20s.
Be honest with me: when was the last time you were in a social setting with zoomers, like a party?

Maybe they are oofy doofy or pheromones play a role, idk.

They can’t get Chads so they go for the next best thing: 4-5/10 normies. How delusional. I’m not talking exclusively about teens.
[UWSL]That's called betabux. That's called to fill her emptiness after Chad ghosted her. That's called stable relationships when women cannot tame a chad but also wants a family. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Dude you're retarded and delusional. [/UWSL]

I wouldn't think too much of it. In a huge sample size it's hard to quantify a lot of things. Im not one to go on about personalitee-hee, but having your shit together and some ambition will take you places. there's girls with fetishes, and there's some good father figures that'll teach their daughter to look up a guy with values early even if he isnt Chad. People will call it Careermaxxing, Betabuxxing, w/e. At the end of the day those guys are getting something out of their relationship(For better or worse). You really can't even try to make sense of it.

This tbh

Too many users on here still dont comprehend the importance of having your shit together. Yeah atleast half of the time it's just going to be a betabuxx arrangement, but you dont have to commit so there's a win in that scenario, you can larp about commitment and just walk away when you're done.

No one wants to be around a sub8 low IQ drooler
I'm real pessimistic as well, but it's healthy to take a break from here sometimes (And the internet in general) and really try to experience shit in the moment.

[UWSL]That's called betabux. That's called to fill her emptiness after Chad ghosted her. That's called stable relationships when women cannot tame a chad but also wants a family. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Dude you're retarded and delusional. [/UWSL]
Ah yes, of course, these (at best) wagie highschool and college students are betabuxxing. Foids date them so they can get free chicken nuggets whenever their bfs are working. You truly are an intellectual powerhouse and not an 80IQ braindead subhuman that lives his life through memes he sees on internet forums.

Ah yes, of course, these (at best) wagie highschool and college students are betabuxxing. Foids date them so they can get free chicken nuggets whenever their bfs are working. You truly are an intellectual powerhouse and not an 80IQ braindead subhuman that lives his life through memes he sees on internet forums.
Dude at this point you're clearly retarded cuz you've contradicted yourself many times without realizing :feelskek:

This comment from you shows that you're retarded and unapt intellectually to think deeply about certain circumstances.

"What’s funny is these same girls also often post tiktoks of Chads they’re attracted to before the relationship and their boyfriends look like utter trash compared to them"

From here you can tell with accuracy 100% that you're retarded because these girls posted Chads before relationship and end up with NT and you call that a win?. That's betabuxing of the highest order and I want to clarify something cuz you always brought that line "they are young in their teens so they don't have money" . Of course they don't have money but their family have. Being from a wealthy family helps to attract foids. As I've said when women cannot get Chad they end up with normies because these bitches get all the time in a relationship just to fill the emptiness that Chads left inside them. They post tiktok with their ugly ass normies bf just to makes Chad jealous that they get over past but deep down they think about Chads all the time.

From here you can tell with accuracy 100% that you're retarded because these girls posted Chads before relationship and end up with NT and you call that a win?.
They posted clips/ pictures of Chads they find attractive, celebrities etc, not people they could actually date if they wanted to.
That's betabuxing of the highest order and I want to clarify something cuz you always brought that line "they are young in their teens so they don't have money" . Of course they don't have money but their family have. Being from a wealthy family helps to attract foids.
Nope. Most of people are from roughly the same social classes. I live in a middle class area. They’re either both average or both well off in most cases. Nobody’s parents are betabuxxing their incel son’s girlfriend. What a pathetic cope.
As I've said when women cannot get Chad they end up with normies because these bitches get all the time in a relationship just to fill the emptiness that Chads left inside them. They post tiktok with their ugly ass normies bf just to makes Chad jealous that they get over past but deep down they think about Chads all the time.
“Le chad le chad le chad le chad le chad”
I swear you broken records that mention le chad every sentence are closeted homosexuals. I bet if you posted your idea of a “Chad” it would be a 6/10 white guy like the rest of the dumbfucks who can’t rate for shit.
None of these girls are wasting their time with their bfs, fucking them, posting about them etc to make some other imaginary man jealous.
Kys you brainfried memer.
Again, tell me when was the last time you
went to a party with zoomers?

Dude at this point you're clearly retarded

This comment from you shows that you're retarded

[UWSL]From here you can tell with accuracy 100% that you're retarded [/UWSL]
Look at this faggot’s brain malfunctioning.

They just want to show cucks that it's ok for them to ride the cock carousel in their teens and 20s, then they'll "wisen up" and be attracted to a betabux cuck, to keep rich cucks bluepilled. Don't believe their trash and accept used chad's leftovers and get cucked.
But how?

Not all foids can get chads.

You would settle for a becky when you hit the wall, because the stacys won't even want to pump and dump you by then. But when you hit the wall only the low tier beckys will betabux you.

Dude at this point you're clearly retarded cuz you've contradicted yourself many times without realizing :feelskek:
I've said this probably a million times already, but nobody gives a fuck.
OP is so low IQ, probably mentally ill, that he contradicts himself so often it's pretty much gaslighting the community at this point.

I wrote essays and essays proving this retard to be a liar and a fake but none of the mods give a shit.

The best thing you can do is to put this human waste on ignore and be done with it. This sub zero IQ retard drains too much of your energy if you try to argue with him rationally because his dysfunctional brain is not capable of having rational or coherent thoughts.

OP is so low IQ, probably mentally ill, that he contradicts himself so often it's pretty much gaslighting the community at this point.
Oh look, it's mr "she will date the Asian guy because she always wanted to travel to Asia" / "women are just as horny as men despite having higher standards" calling people, who intellectually shit on him, retards. I btfo every single one of your arguments just like I have with the subhuman above who got memes surgically implanted in the shitbucket he calls a brain. Your new strategy is to fuck off after every time I btfo you and come back a few days/ weeks later saying the same shit again.
I wrote essays and essays proving this retard to be a liar and a fake but none of the mods give a shit.
Because the people in charge know you're a delusional, low IQ schizo so nobody gives a fuck about what you write. Take a hint.
The best thing you can do is to put this human waste on ignore and be done with it. This sub zero IQ retard drains too much of your energy if you try to argue with him rationally because his dysfunctional brain is not capable of having rational or coherent thoughts.
Nobody is arguing with me rationally :feelskek: The retard above started talking about male models and celebrities when my post had nothing to do with his gay fantasy.
Utterly jfl @ you.

Oh look, it's mr "she will date the Asian guy because she always wanted to travel to Asia" / "women are just as horny as men despite having higher standards" calling people, who intellectually shit on him, retards. I btfo every single one of your arguments just like I have with the subhuman above who got memes surgically implanted in the shitbucket he calls a brain. Your new strategy is to fuck off after every time I btfo you and come back a few days/ weeks later saying the same shit again.

Because the people in charge know you're a delusional, low IQ schizo so nobody gives a fuck about what you write. Take a hint.

Nobody is arguing with me rationally :feelskek: The retard above started talking about male models and celebrities when my post had nothing to do with his gay fantasy.
Utterly jfl @ you.
Are you simple or retarded?
Celebrities that I've enumerated above are celebrities because they are handsome and hot in women eyes. They are top tier men that's why they got their roles because especially women cut their wrists to see Chris Hemsworth naked

He's retarded cuz he denies 8/10 law. He thinks personality and jestermaxx gets you laid.

Celebrities that I've enumerated above are celebrities because they are handsome and hot in women eyes. They are top tier men that's why they got their roles because especially women cut their wrists to see Chris Hemsworth naked

View attachment 647809
So you really are saying that good looking people are good looking and get jobs that require you to be good looking? Wow, this is an insane 200 IQ realization, brother.
He's retarded cuz he denies 8/10 law. He thinks personality and jestermaxx gets you laid.
I asked you multiple times when was the last time you went out and socialized with zoomers. The reason you haven’t answered me is because you know you’re a basement dwelling neckbeard cretin who gets all his information from internet memes.
There is no sub 8 law. People get laid by not being too ugly and being neurotypical. Now go change your cheeto-stained sweatpants, you useless idiot.