Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women don’t help YOU when you’re sexually frustrated but they expect men to get involved when they get raped.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women don’t help YOU when you’re sexually frustrated but they expect men to get involved when they get raped and say shit like ‘If you just watch it happen, you’re just as bad’ yet they bitch about self-entitlement to a woman’s body but is self-entitlement to stopping female rape any better? This is a rhetorical question at this point.

Women are the definition of parasites.

Women are entitled to have personal, simpy ass bodyguards while men aren’t entitled to any help with their sexual frustration.

Women: entitled.:feelsYall:
Men: not entitled.:feelsUgh:
Equality only when it's convenient :feelsjuice:

NEVER HELP WHORES IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want every male to be their personal bodyguard and always be ready to take a bullet for them (99% of "men" are already enslaved like this by toilets)

They are just hypocrital foids and always will be. :blackpill:

In fact that is just normal life when everything goes easy for you.

They want every male to be their personal bodyguard and always be ready to take a bullet for them (99% of "men" are already enslaved like this by toilets)

Screenshot from 2021 11 28 09 41 49

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r46uq4/not_giving_someone_what_they_want_versus_forcing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

IT whore missing the point (or intentionally choosing to miss it). I basically said that women aren’t entitled to have men intervene basically, if a rape does happen.

Yep, checked it out few mins ago. These trannyfags are fast :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r46uq4/not_giving_someone_what_they_want_versus_forcing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

IT whore missing the point (or intentionally choosing to miss it). I basically said that women aren’t entitled to have men intervene basically, if a rape does happen.

Yep. If no one's entitled to anything, fefails aren't entitled to anything too by these trannyfags' own logic. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

they expect men to get involved when they get raped.​

cope. Men sympathize with women anyway, regardless of women's expectations. And if we are objective, we will find that men also don’t help us while we are sexually frustrated.

cope. Men sympathize with women anyway, regardless of women's expectations. And if we are objective, we will find that men also don’t help us while we are sexually frustrated.
thats just because these normies are bluepilled and cucked. Simp Men are going to conform to women’s expectations for any chance at pussy.

they expect men to get involved when they get raped.​

True

Reminds me of the foid who was raped on a subway a while back. The media was shocked that no man went out of their way and risked their life to help her.
But no one ever asks the last time a woman went out of their way to prevent some loneliness. Always remember that women project constantly. When they say men are entitled, they are projecting their own mentality.

My great dream is that I watch a virtue signalling stacy get raped by bunch of very ugly men and I pass through there. She would expect me to help but I just look at her and laugh and say "this is what you deserve"

Figs sexually abuse Men and expect to get away with it because they have a hole. Imagine committing mass murders and expecting to get away with it because you have a hole? I don't need to imagine, this has already happened.. it's just been covered up.

Nobodys entitled to anything, its everybody for themselves in a dog eat dog world

Reminds me of the foid who was raped on a subway a while back. The media was shocked that no man went out of their way and risked their life to help her.
But no one ever asks the last time a woman went out of their way to prevent some loneliness. Always remember that women project constantly. When they say men are entitled, they are projecting their own mentality.
My great dream is that I watch a virtue signalling stacy get raped by bunch of very ugly men and I pass through there. She would expect me to help but I just look at her and laugh and say "this is what you deserve"

IT can’t debunk this
Women are allowed to be entitled to whatever they want but men are expected to just shut up and not complain about inceldom:feelsclown:

Maybe even join in on the fun. Ugly males should help each other out:smonk:

IT can’t debunk this
Women are allowed to be entitled to whatever they want but men are expected to just shut up and not complain about inceldom:feelsclown:
cope they will with some shitty strawman argument

Foids are not entitled to have my body take a bullet for them. :feelsclown:

My body, my choice. :feelsclown:

Lol IT keeps posting this. Rent free:feelshehe: