Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women don’t help YOU when you’re sexually frustrated but they expect men to get involved when they get raped.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
236d 4h 28m
Like the topic title says, women don’t help YOU when you’re sexually frustrated but they expect men to get involved when they get raped and say shit like ‘If you just watch it happen, you’re just as bad’ yet they bitch about self-entitlement to a woman’s body but is self-entitlement to stopping female rape any better? This is a rhetorical question at this point.

Women are the definition of parasites.

Women are entitled to have personal, simpy ass bodyguards while men aren’t entitled to any help with their sexual frustration.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
Women: entitled.:feelsYall:
Men: not entitled.:feelsUgh:
Equality only when it's convenient :feelsjuice:

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
NEVER HELP WHORES IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
They want every male to be their personal bodyguard and always be ready to take a bullet for them (99% of "men" are already enslaved like this by toilets)

Grumch23

Grumch23

Still waiting for the end
4d 8h 26m
They are just hypocrital foids and always will be. :blackpill:

In fact that is just normal life when everything goes easy for you.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
JoeBruhcel said:
They want every male to be their personal bodyguard and always be ready to take a bullet for them (99% of "men" are already enslaved like this by toilets)

Intellau_Celistic said:
He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
-BrettyBoy- said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r46uq4/not_giving_someone_what_they_want_versus_forcing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

IT whore missing the point (or intentionally choosing to miss it). I basically said that women aren’t entitled to have men intervene basically, if a rape does happen.
Yep, checked it out few mins ago. These trannyfags are fast :feelskek::feelskek:
-BrettyBoy- said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r46uq4/not_giving_someone_what_they_want_versus_forcing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

IT whore missing the point (or intentionally choosing to miss it). I basically said that women aren’t entitled to have men intervene basically, if a rape does happen.
Yep. If no one's entitled to anything, fefails aren't entitled to anything too by these trannyfags' own logic. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Grumch23 said:
I relate so bad to that guy. I used to be just like him. :fuk:
That guy's said user tbhngl

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
AlphaCentauri said:
That guy's said user tbhngl

No, I met him fairly recently. It seemed easy to identify his delusions of S.R.B.

I'll provide a voice contrast, if desired.

Black Soul

Black Soul

Wizard
57d 11h 54m

they expect men to get involved when they get raped.​

cope. Men sympathize with women anyway, regardless of women's expectations. And if we are objective, we will find that men also don’t help us while we are sexually frustrated.

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Intellau_Celistic said:
No, I met him fairly recently. It seemed easy to identify his delusions of S.R.B.
Chill out bruh, i "believe" you jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelswhat::society::society::society:

SparkLight

SparkLight

★★★
29d 3h 10m
Black Soul said:
cope. Men sympathize with women anyway, regardless of women's expectations. And if we are objective, we will find that men also don’t help us while we are sexually frustrated.
thats just because these normies are bluepilled and cucked. Simp Men are going to conform to women’s expectations for any chance at pussy.

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Black Soul said:

they expect men to get involved when they get raped.​

True

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
Last edited:
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
Last edited:
Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
13d 9h 27m
Reminds me of the foid who was raped on a subway a while back. The media was shocked that no man went out of their way and risked their life to help her.
But no one ever asks the last time a woman went out of their way to prevent some loneliness. Always remember that women project constantly. When they say men are entitled, they are projecting their own mentality.

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
9d 13h 58m
My great dream is that I watch a virtue signalling stacy get raped by bunch of very ugly men and I pass through there. She would expect me to help but I just look at her and laugh and say "this is what you deserve"

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
29d 19h 36m
Figs sexually abuse Men and expect to get away with it because they have a hole. Imagine committing mass murders and expecting to get away with it because you have a hole? I don't need to imagine, this has already happened.. it's just been covered up.

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
4d 15h 33m
Nobodys entitled to anything, its everybody for themselves in a dog eat dog world

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 17h 31m
Detro said:
Reminds me of the foid who was raped on a subway a while back. The media was shocked that no man went out of their way and risked their life to help her.
But no one ever asks the last time a woman went out of their way to prevent some loneliness. Always remember that women project constantly. When they say men are entitled, they are projecting their own mentality.
slimshady said:
My great dream is that I watch a virtue signalling stacy get raped by bunch of very ugly men and I pass through there. She would expect me to help but I just look at her and laugh and say "this is what you deserve"

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Transchad (Born ugly, identifies as attractive)
5d 3h 3m
IT can’t debunk this
Women are allowed to be entitled to whatever they want but men are expected to just shut up and not complain about inceldom:feelsclown:

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
11d 7h 28m
slimshady said:
Maybe even join in on the fun. Ugly males should help each other out:smonk:

Immolator

Immolator

Major
★★
12d 13h 28m
i_want_emo_gf said:
IT can’t debunk this
Women are allowed to be entitled to whatever they want but men are expected to just shut up and not complain about inceldom:feelsclown:
cope they will with some shitty strawman argument

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
44d 13h 53m
Foids are not entitled to have my body take a bullet for them. :feelsclown:

My body, my choice. :feelsclown:

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Transchad (Born ugly, identifies as attractive)
5d 3h 3m
Lol IT keeps posting this. Rent free:feelshehe:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8