Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women can love men

D

Draconian Times

-
The first notion I was met with in the manosphere is that men cannot be loved by women. Women only love what men have to offer, as in the case of resources.

That is true for the majority of men: their wives respect them, sometimes not even that, but they have no deep desire for their men. However, that does not mean women are incapable of loving men.

A woman is attracted to a man's physical appearance and interested in his behavior. When a woman is stunned by the physical appearance and behavior of a man, she becomes deeply obsessed with him. When she is met with the opportunity to enjoy his body and know him with more intimacy, she desires him so much that she would rather die than live a day without him.

And that is represented by art in some sense. In the second part of Twilight, Edward has left Bella, and she is sending hundreds of emails to his sister, Alice, in the hope of receiving a return from his beloved Edward. She is screaming, hurting herself, refusing to eat, and locking herself away from society as she considers suicide in case Edward never returns.

Although Twilight is a fictional story, there are many cases of girls that committed suicide over breaking up with their boyfriends. Cases of girls that harmed their bodies, like slitting their wrists, because they could not fathom going separate ways. Girls that married their boyfriends and spent the rest of their lives with them without cheating.

What about songs written by women that are obsessed with men like I Follow Rivers?

You're my river running high
Run deep, run wild
I, I follow
I follow you, deep sea, baby
I follow you
I, I follow
I follow you, dark doom, honey
I follow you

Or Someone Like You?

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg

Are they just songs or do they represent a deep desire for some men that a lot of women have?

And if you say it is interest in resources, how do you explain teenage girls that date teenage boys who have no car, no house, and no job? How do you explain women who sustain men? What about rich women who date down?

Men can be loved by women, but they have to be physically attractive and engaging. And that is the best type of relationship, because she likes you, not what you possess.

They can only love Chad.

High IQ. I remember believing in the "women can't love men" meme once. It's a massive cope. They can and do love men, they just don't love you.

Last edited:
I could love a girl for what she is
A girl cannot love me for what I am.

thinking that women cannot love men is just an obvious cope. They do, and their love is way stronger and more unconditional than men's. But only those with good genes are able to experience their love :cryfeels:

Arguably physical appearance is what you possess.

Other than that, good post.

Remember Twilight was written by a woman. And Bella was basically a surrogate of the female author

i mean yea. there are always nuances

High IQ. I remember believing in the "women can't love men" meme once. It's a massive cope. They can and do love men, they just don't love you.
Women can't love men just their resources is what betabuxx copers say

TLDR: women can love chad for his appearance.

The cope is destroyed by seeing how women many times kill themselves when left by Chad. Even when they don't ropethey cry like fountains, stop eating etc. Seeing women emotionally devasted because of another man while with you they're blocks of ice is painful. It's the ultimate evidence you're not made to elicit emotions. You're like inanimate matter alive just by biological definition.

That's why hating Chad's innate power to be loved is impossible to avoid. He can afford to be blue pilled and naive, he lives in a world where childhood never ends. Meanwhile you're forced to stare at the cruelty of existence. It's not a single woman who sees you as nothing more than furniture, it's mother nature herself who is sending a clear message : "you'll disappear without knowing what I truly had to offer".

i beleive that toilets can love men but not all men.
ofc they will only love chad and gl men. love is very related to sexual interactions. if she enjoys his body she's more likely to love him.
even toilets stuck in betabuxx relationships with their low tier men, they don't show love for them. sometimes they show sympathy and act like if they were afectionate but that's just to secure the husband emotionally and not let him go away

I have narrow mouth. I don't make the cut for the female gaze.

Women naturally require pair-bonding more due to only being able to conceive every 9 months or so, while men are instinctually more polygamous to be able to plant their DNA as often and far as possible (although men are also of course capable of pairs-bonding to protect their offspring). Women desire a man that can provide them with good DNA, resources, and protection.

However, the romanticized ideal of "love" that you seem to be talking about, that does not exist for anyone.

Women desire a man that can provide them with good DNA, resources, and protection.
Interestingly, this also shows biological evidence for "betabuxxing" to exist in nature. If women are capable of obtaining good DNA from one man, then resources from a different man, then they will be able to provide for their child while also ensuring their offspring is most likely to survive and reproduce (by possessing preferable DNA). Also known as "cuckolding", this is a reason that men are naturally wary of women committing infidelity.

their love is way stronger and more unconditional than men's.
I disagree. There's a hierarchy to love, just as there's a hierarchy in most things, and it goes God > man > woman > child. The love that flows downward is both different and greater than the love that flows up. I am of course speaking generally here, as this does not apply to every individual situation.

I disagree. There's a hierarchy to love, just as there's a hierarchy in most things, and it goes God > man > woman > child. The love that flows downward is both different and greater than the love that flows up. I am of course speaking generally here, as this does not apply to every individual situation.
who does god love? and why doesn't he love me?

It's all transactional either way, and no it's not unconditional even for chad you'd have to be incredibly naïve to think it's unconditional .

Last edited:
No woman ever will love an ugly weirdo like myself.

You already said once that you started to enjoy the company of women, I honestly don't know what you still do on this forum.

tldr: chad is as chad does

The differentiation that people miss is that most men are either not desired by women at all or they are desired for pure utility and resources. Chads are desired primarily for genetics. Younger women have more of a tendency to select for genetics first. This is why AFBB is a thing. Most women whether they know it or not have a natural mating strategy that involves getting pregnant with the genetically desirable man, leaving him, and then getting a lesser man with less relationship leverage to take care of chad's superior offspring.

You can still go through the motions of biology without getting the same results, due to things like contraception. This is another misconception that normies have about human's natural tendencies.

I don't think this means that chad is "loved" by a woman. Chad is only "loved" for a different utility. I could just as easily tell you that the moment chad loses his looks in a freakish burn accident or something, she's out the window. Hell, most chads like Tom Brady for example, will lose their whores just from sheer relationship attrition. She gets bored and wants fresh meat. Countless anecdotes and articles of women who literally locked down chad and simply got bored with him.

Your examples are fictional man. Songs and movies prove nothing it just proves women's infatuation and lust for fantasies that they feel are unattainable. They're addicted to the high of chasing some chad and being in some roller coaster relationship. That's not love. That's the infatuation or addiction of the female ego.

The general assumption seems to be that "love" is something that borders on unconditional. Women only have this kind of "love" for their children and family, and even that is questionable and not always guaranteed.

Last edited:
So no women cannot "love" men. But to be fair love is highly subject to interpretation. I think it's probably better to say that women cannot love men in the way men want to be loved.

53b9cc90cd3efb9fc4935da79cf0be03.jpg

So no women cannot "love" men. But to be fair love is highly subject to interpretation. I think it's probably better to say that women cannot love men in the way men want to be loved.

53b9cc90cd3efb9fc4935da79cf0be03.jpg
only redpill normie copers say that chris rock quote the amount of times I have seen that retarded quote said by normies is insane even mans love for woman is conditional love = looks of course femcels arent real in the sense incels are but you got to be giga retarded if you think a man is going to 'love' a deformed woman

They can only love Chad.
True. Women are capable of real love. I mean if chad beats up a girl almost to death and she comes back to him, that is real love to me.

damn. i also use to subscribe that but with the exception of Chad. They love Chad and his looks and his personality because its halod by his looks. And maybe it was possible in previous times but it seems more unlikely for women to love you for you and not some other shallow reason. I just dont see women caring that much anymore, its like when they break up they might be upset for a da yor two but then they have dozens of other potential suitors lining upto replace the other guy already. I just dont see how true love still exists at this point.

Last edited:
didnt read a single letter

Bluepilled cope, they don't love men they lust for them they want to get raped and impregnated by the Chads, that's why handsome murderers and rapists (or even better both) gets so many love letters.

only redpill normie copers say that chris rock quote the amount of times I have seen that retarded quote said by normies is insane
Which literally has nothing to do with the validity of what was said, even if it's not 100% accurate. "nOrmIez QuoTe thAt" is unironically a normie fallacy.

But I actually did mean to mention too that unconditional love isn't really real, even with men. But men are much more likely to stay in a relationship out of some sense of duty, even when things aren't going great.

This is true even with guys who have options which is why men rarely end relationships and marriages. Someone even cited that men report that they'd be in a relationship with a woman they don't really care for.

How much men's sense of "duty" has to do with lack of options, potentially getting divorce raped or other cynical reasons I'll let to people to figure out on their own.

Last edited:
Which literally has nothing to do with the validity of what was said, even if it's not 100% accurate. "nOrmIez QuoTe thAt" is unironically a normie fallacy.

But I actually did mean to mention too that unconditional love isn't really real, even with men. But men are much more likely to stay in a relationship out of some sense of duty, even when things aren't going great.

This is true even with guys who have options which is why men rarely end relationships and marriages. Someone even cited that men report that they'd be in a relationship with a woman they don't really care for.

How much men's sense of "duty" has to do with lack of options, potentially getting divorce raped or other cynical reasons I'll let to people to figure out on their own.
yeah most likely due to lack of options also that Chris Rock quote is still normie tier :soy::redpill:

A guy with a pfp that’s a Tik thot dancing is Posting foid worship? Never saw it coming.

The first notion I was met with in the manosphere is that men cannot be loved by women. Women only love what men have to offer, as in the case of resources.

That is true for the majority of men: their wives respect them, sometimes not even that, but they have no deep desire for their men. However, that does not mean women are incapable of loving men.

A woman is attracted to a man's physical appearance and interested in his behavior. When a woman is stunned by the physical appearance and behavior of a man, she becomes deeply obsessed with him. When she is met with the opportunity to enjoy his body and know him with more intimacy, she desires him so much that she would rather die than live a day without him.

And that is represented by art in some sense. In the second part of Twilight, Edward has left Bella, and she is sending hundreds of emails to his sister, Alice, in the hope of receiving a return from his beloved Edward. She is screaming, hurting herself, refusing to eat, and locking herself away from society as she considers suicide in case Edward never returns.

Although Twilight is a fictional story, there are many cases of girls that committed suicide over breaking up with their boyfriends. Cases of girls that harmed their bodies, like slitting their wrists, because they could not fathom going separate ways. Girls that married their boyfriends and spent the rest of their lives with them without cheating.

What about songs written by women that are obsessed with men like I Follow Rivers?

Or Someone Like You?

Are they just songs or do they represent a deep desire for some men that a lot of women have?

And if you say it is interest in resources, how do you explain teenage girls that date teenage boys who have no car, no house, and no job? How do you explain women who sustain men? What about rich women who date down?

Men can be loved by women, but they have to be physically attractive and engaging. And that is the best type of relationship, because she likes you, not what you possess.
again caught simping.
women can love men but that is unlikely if you are not the first in her life. (just be first theory)

Chad only and why are you not banned yet

thinking that women cannot love men is just an obvious cope. They do, and their love is way stronger and more unconditional than men's. But only those with good genes are able to experience their love :cryfeels: