Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] "Love" Doesn't Exist (Not In The Way That Society Pretends It Does). It's Always Been "Shallow". Nobody "Loves" You For YOU.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
No woman was ever going to "love" "you" period, because "love" never existed to begin with (not in the way that society at large pretends it does).

I don't know why people pretend as if a woman "loving" "you" for your attractiveness is any less shallow than a woman "loving" "you" for your money. It's still not "love" as in something "deep" and "meaningful". No woman actually cares about your personality if she isn't physically attracted to you, or she's willing to make a tradeoff because you are rich and can provide a certain lifestyle for her.

"Love" is always rooted at it's core to things that we call "shallow". Humans are a lot more pragmatic than we'd like to convey. As a society we like to craft these narratives that shelter the human ego so that we can keep thinking of ourselves as "not just animals", but our collective actions show otherwise.

Romantic Love is really just Lust at it's core.
To all the retards who think they "love" their "oneitis", if she was a 300 pound disfigured ugly fuck would you have even "loved" her?. If not, then why do you treat those feelings you have as something so "deep", "meaningful" or "special", when it really all just comes down to her being attractive?.

Dating is really just Prostitution with extra steps when you take an honest look at it:

Etc, etc, etc.
There's many examples of this. Humans at our core are very shallow, but we create social constructs in order to stroke our ego. We use these social constructs to "mystify", glorify and moralize our biological imperatives. We use them to justify the endless pursuit of satiating our desires.

In either case it isn't "love" (not in the conceptual "true sense") and nor is she "in love" with "you", as in "YOU" the person (your personality, who you really are outside of what you look like and what you can provide for her).

Exhibit A: Tyler Ziegler:
He was a United States Marine Corps sergeant who suffered severe burns during the Iraq War. He received the Purple Heart medal.

Can you see the "love" in her eyes for him?

ty-ziegel-bf.jpg

Well this is the before and after he was disfigured and lost his Chad looks:
26168694_1558476060898581_6001524795949302932_n.jpg

Ok, can you still see the "love" now? :feelskek:
the_face_of_war.jpg

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

marine-wedding-by-nina-berman.jpg

8.jpg

Now you will find some images like this (I've only found one):
LookingGoodForTheCamera

But that's just her looking good for the camera and trying her best to be "presentable". Like that forced half smile she has in the picture before this one :feelskek: (she's just putting in more effort here).

But always remember this was her expression when she was getting her professional wedding photos taken, this is her true feelings about him:
the_face_of_war.jpg

A year after the wedding, Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reasons for the divorce, according to them, was Kline's inability to accept Ziegel's horrible disfigurement, and her old flame from when Ziegel was deployed. After the tragedy, Ziegel tried to live a socially active life.
SHE LEFT HIM FOR CHAD 2.0
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She was MORTIFIED that her Chad that she "loved" is now a disfigured monster. This guy is probably one of the few Chads to get the black pill shoved in his face, no more halo effect of his looks to depend on. Luckily for him he didn't live long and he died at the age of 30.

I'm sure she saw it as lucky for her own sake too :feelskek: (so she wouldn't feel guilty).

Your personality does not matter, and nobody really "loves" you for your personality.

Having a "good personality" is an amplifier, it's auxiliary to what really makes people want to "be around you" and what really makes women want to "be with you". The "love" people have for you always comes down to how you benefit their lives and how you make them feel due to your physical appearance (shallow reasons).

Women "love" men based on how attractive they are and what they can provide for them.

THE ILLUSION OF "LOVE" THAT YOU'VE BEEN CHASING AFTER YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH!

THE SOONER YOU ACCEPT THAT, THE SOONER YOU CAN MOVE ON AND START LIVING LIFE.

Last edited:
No woman was ever going to "love" "you" period, because "love" never existed to begin with (not in the way that society at large pretends it does).

I don't know why people pretend as if a woman "loving" "you" for your attractiveness is any less shallow than a woman "loving" "you" for your money. It's still not "love" as in something "deep" and "meaningful". No woman actually cares about your personality if she isn't physically attracted to you or she's willing to make a tradeoff because you are rich and can provide a ceratin lifestyle for her.

"Love" is always rooted at it's core to things that we call "shallow". Humans are a lot more pragmatic than we'd like to think. As a society we like to craft these narratives that shelter the human ego so that we can keep thinking of ourselves as "not just animals", but our collective actions show otherwise.

Romantic Love is really just Lust at it's core
Dating is really just Prostitution with extra steps when you take an honest look at it.
Etc, etc, etc.

In either case it isn't "love" (not in the conceptual "true sense") and nor is she "in love" with "you", as in "YOU" (your personality, who you really are outside of what you look like and what you can provide for her).

Exhibit A: Tyler Ziegler:
He was a United States Marine Corps sergeant who suffered severe burns during the Iraq War. He received the Purple Heart medal.

Can you see the "love" in her eyes for him?

ty-ziegel-bf.jpg

Well this is the before and after he was disfigured and lost his Chad looks:
26168694_1558476060898581_6001524795949302932_n.jpg

Ok, can you still see the "love" now? :feelskek:
the_face_of_war.jpg

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

marine-wedding-by-nina-berman.jpg

8.jpg

Now you will find some images like this (I've only found one):
View attachment 651724

But that's just her looking good for the camera and trying her best to be "presentable". Like that forced half smile she has in the picture before this one :feelskek: (she's just putting in more effort).

But always remember this was her expression when she was getting her professional wedding photo, this is her true feelings about him:
the_face_of_war.jpg

She is MORTIFIED that her Chad that she "loved" is now a disfigured monster.

Your personality does not matter, and nobody really "loves" you for your personality.

Having a "good personality" is an amplifier, it's auxillory to what really makes people want to "be around you" and what really makes women want to "be with you". But the "love" people have for you always comes down to how you benefit their lives and how you make them feel (shallow reasons).

Women "love" men based on how attractive they are and what they can provide for them.

THE ILLUSION OF "LOVE" THAT YOU'VE BEEN CHASING AFTER YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH!

THE SOONER YOU ACCEPT THAT, THE SOONER YOU CAN MOVE ON AND START LIVING LIFE.
damn:feelshaha:

I respect your dedication to preach the message

I couldn’t bother anymore now

Everytime i see poster ranting about love I just assume he’s a youngcel (the only excuse) because if you’re past incel 25 and still believe in that love shit

You’re one huge idiot

Love is a social construct.

Imagine if we lived in world where people actually appeared like their personality. Where the mind dictated the body completely.
Maybe then it’ll matter unfortunately we live in this reality.

Interestingly in the case of the disfigured soldier, he didn’t die naturally, he committed suicide not long after his wife left him (she left him within a few months of him becoming disfigured).

His whole life he was treated well by society and desired by women for his looks and then when he lost his looks, the “love” disappeared as well and that’s when he realised that the love was never real in the first place as he was only valued for his looks and never who he was as a person (personality).

The blackpill was too much for him, so he killed himself by overdosing on morphine and alcohol, even though the coroner classified the death as “accidental”

Imagine making such a huge sacrifice for your country just for your woman to leave you because you lost your looks, women have no ability to appreciate a man’s good deeds or efforts, all they appreciate is genetics and material resources

Edit: what I’m about to post below, I got straight from Wikipedia

A year after the wedding, Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reasons for the divorce, according to them, was Kline's inability to accept Ziegel's horrible disfigurement, and her old flame from when Ziegel was deployed.

Last edited:
did he lose his personality when he lost his looks? That shit is so sad seeing him cutting that ribbon with the TV faggots next to and behind him smiling while he looks so fucking gone:dafuckfeels: Good anti military pic ngl. And after being blown up you can come home to a wife who now hates you:feelshaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i don’t agree with this bro love does exist it’s just im too ugly for it

Romantic love only exists within attraction, without attraction there is no love.

So how is romantic love different than attraction?

So love exists just because you say it exists? Prove that love exists then, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim of the existence of something which is un-observable in the physical/material world

Last edited:
Romantic love only exists within attraction, without attraction there is no love.

So how is romantic love different than attraction?
That's exactly my point lol.

Listen to what you just said. If your looks is what makes you "loved" then "love" doesn't exist. Can you not read? (I was very specific in the post and the title).

"Love" Doesn't Exist (Not In The Way That Society Pretends It Does)​

"Love" in it's "true sense" (the way it's portrayed in poetry, movies, music, tv, etc) DOES NOT EXIST.

It all comes down to lust, that's my point.

Interestingly in the case of the disfigured soldier, he didn’t die naturally, he committed suicide not long after his wife left him (she left him within a few months of him becoming disfigured).

His whole life he was treated well by society and desired by women for his looks and then when he lost his looks, the “love” disappeared as well and that’s when he realised that the love was never real in the first place as he was only valued for his looks and never who he was as a person (personality).

The blackpill was too much for him, so he shot himself in the head with a shotgun to end the un-necessary suffering that lay ahead in his future
Holy shit that’s brutal but not very surprising at all. You could of seen from his the pictures posted it was only a matter of time. She probably made up some shitty reasons to leave him to cover up the fact for the lack of looks…or face.
Imagine making such a huge sacrifice for your country just for your woman to leave you because you lost your looks, women have no ability to appreciate a man’s good deeds or efforts, all they appreciate is genetics and material resources
WW2 French collaborators showed women aren’t loyal to no cause, what’s messed up is their punishment was just getting their hair shaved off. Their male counterparts got the fire squad execution.

History has shown women will leave at a moments notice. Also more reasons fighting for muh nation is somewhat cucked.

did he lose his personality when he lost his looks? That shit is so sad seeing him cutting that ribbon with the TV faggots next to and behind him smiling while he looks so fucking gone:dafuckfeels: Good anti military pic ngl. And after being blown up you can come home to a wife who now hates you:feelshaha:

“Yeah, she left him because of his disfigured personality and not his disfigured face!”

That is something Normies and inceltears would say, even when you show them the most blatantly obvious examples of cases where looks make or break someone, they’ll still find a way to bring it back to “personality”

On October 7, 2006, shortly after discharge from the hospital, Ziegel married Renée Kline, whom he met before being sent to Iraq. Their wedding was widely reported by the press in the United States, and their marriage day was declared a holiday in Illinois

:lul::lul: they made it a holiday for a foid to marry a war subhuman

A year after the wedding, Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reasons for the divorce, according to them, was Kline's inability to accept Ziegel's horrible disfigurement, and her old flame from when Ziegel was deployed

History has shown women will leave at a moments notice. Also more reasons fighting for muh nation is somewhat cucked.
There never has been a moment in the whole history of mankind when the women of a place took weapons to protect the place after the men got defeated by the invader

it’s soy Reddit marvel fiction

They will simply fuck the winner usually by consent

Gained status, lost his looks. Absolutely brutal man. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is an amazing post worthy of getting pinned, I'm bookmarking it. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

LOVE ISN'T REAL THERE'S ALWAYS SOME CERTAIN ATTRIBUTE ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES THEM CONNECTED TO YOU, HIGH IQ POST :smonk:

Holy shit that’s brutal but not very surprising at all. You could of seen from his the pictures posted it was only a matter of time.
This is why I said before the "mass acid facing" is better than "mass shootings". Because those people are now forced to live with the black pill. If a mass acid facing happened and a black pill manifesto was left behind talking about it, these people would not function as walking black pills, thrusting the black pill in everyones face everyday lol.

She probably made up some shitty reasons to leave him to cover up the fact for the lack of looks…or face.
A year after the wedding, Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reasons for the divorce, according to them, was Kline's inability to accept Ziegel's horrible disfigurement, and her old flame from when Ziegel was deployed. After the tragedy, Ziegel tried to live a socially active life.

This is why I find race obsessed incels so amusing.

"I must defend the honor of my race and protect my women from these shit skins"

Sure buddy, sure, you're definitely part of the team. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“Yeah, she left him because of his disfigured personality and not his disfigured face!”

That is something Normies and inceltears would say, even when you show them the most blatantly obvious examples of cases where looks make or break someone, they’ll still find a way to bring it back to “personality”
This guy went through some terrible shit ngl, his personality definitely did change after this. But I bet when he seen his new face that is what did him in. He woulda been fine if he lost an arm or leg.

The more I see shit like this, the less I trust women.

For real:feelskek:

Is it still on ?

Must be pretty blackpill now that she left him because of his looks and that he killed himself
Doubt, this was obviously war propaganda in the early 2000's when we needed troops in iraq. And your reward for being blown up is to suicide:feelsEhh:

"I must defend the honor of my race and protect my women from these shit skins"
The thing that make me laugh so much about incel like that is that they really don’t know how women operate

I took some time to learn the lesson but I learned

There is no “my “women
They would race mix the shit out of your race as soon as you let them ( what is happening right now)

Stormfrontcel need to realize an essential blackpill fact

Patriotism is purely a male concept.

The moron who try to project patriotism on women are so dumb

As soon as they are allowed to women will open the border of your country to let men from all horizon to fight over them and to boost their sexual market value

Doubt, this was obviously war propaganda in the early 2000's when we needed troops in iraq. And your reward for being blown up is to suicide:feelsEhh:

Your reward for making the ultimate sacrifice for your country and becoming disfigured/disabled in the process, is to get abandoned by your wife and cucked by some other chad, what a great motivation to fight for the elites

I’d rather be homeless and die on the streets than to pick up a gun and fight for my Jewish overlords.

Your reward for making the ultimate sacrifice for your country and becoming disfigured/disabled in the process, is to get abandoned by your wife and cucked by some other chad, what a great motivation to fight for the elites

I’d rather be homeless and die on the streets than to pick up a gun and fight for my Jewish overlords.
We need naive fools who believe this stuff for us to keep any war conflicts at arms length

OP, would you also agree that when it comes to making friends, the more attractive you are, the more friends you will have? Friendless dudes are usually ugly dudes (not saying ugly dudes can't have friends). So when you are friends with someone with their looks, is it based on lust though, even though you have zero desire to bang them?

There's a backstab and scandalous part of money cope where looks doesn't play that role. If you're good-looking you can go home knowing you can change and work on your personality but if you've coped with money, you don't get it back. You obviously can get money back but money is earned and looks is not.

OP, would you also agree that when it comes to making friends, the more attractive you are, the more friends you will have? Friendless dudes are usually ugly dudes (not saying ugly dudes can't have friends). So when you are friends with someone with their looks, is it based on lust though, even though you have zero desire to bang them?
It's based on their attractiveness, lust only relates to romantic interest, but everyone still wants to be around good looking people because it reflects positively on oneself, its like "popularity by proxy". This is why everyone wants to be in the "popular kids" group. There are perks to just being around them.

I don't know why people pretend as if a woman "loving" "you" for your attractiveness is any less shallow than a woman "loving" "you" for your money. It's still not "love" as in something "deep" and "meaningful". No woman actually cares about your personality if she isn't physically attracted to you, or she's willing to make a tradeoff because you are rich and can provide a certain lifestyle for her.
It's incels (and men in general) projecting maybe how they feel about oneitis. No man cares about a woman being rich, they only care for her looks, so they want that same kinda treatment back, where they are liked for their looks, not the money.

Based thread. It’s so stupid how people still want love when they know that all foids care about is looks. I think the reason they can’t see how this is stupid is because they are still secretly bluepilled.

I actually made a post about this recently that I think you might be interested in. I argued from a Lacanian perspective that romantic relationships do not exist, and that when we “love” foids, we are actually alone.

Based thread. It’s so stupid how people still want love when they know that all foids care about is looks. I think the reason they can’t see how this is stupid is because they are still secretly bluepilled.
I think it's worse than that and it comes down to their egos blinding them from the truth.

You see, if they admit to the fact that "love" isn't real then that means they are no longer some magical special "good person" who "loves" others either.

They so want to think highly of themselves that they will deny this reality.

It's less about them believing in "love" and more about them wanting to think of themselves as someone who is capable of "love".

It's all about ego.

That's the point I was getting at when I said these things:
Humans are a lot more pragmatic than we'd like to convey. As a society we like to craft these narratives that shelter the human ego so that we can keep thinking of ourselves as "not just animals", but our collective actions show otherwise.
There's many examples of this. Humans at our core are very shallow, but we create social constructs in order to stroke our ego. We use these social constructs to "mystify", glorify and moralize our biological imperatives. We use them to justify the endless pursuit of satiating our desires.

@BlkPillPres do you know about this character from Kaiji :
takashi muraoka

in One page in the manga he spills everything about modern relationships pure blackpill:feelskek:

I loved everything about this page

@BlkPillPres do you know about this character from Kaiji :
takashi muraoka

in One page in the manga he spills everything about modern relationships pure blackpill:feelskek:

I loved everything about this page
View attachment 651755
Kaiji truly is the black pill anime. I would not be surprised if the author is a full on black piller (probably an incel too).

Never read the manga, but maybe one day I will. I stopped reading manga because it takes up too many hours to keep up with a story. The reason why I prefer anime is because it's more entertaining and it's quick. I can get a quick "dose" of entertainment and get back to work.

Kaiji truly is the black pill anime. I would not be surprised if the author is a full on black piller (probably an incel too).

Never read the manga, but maybe one day I will. I stopped reading manga because it takes up too many hours to keep up with a story. The reason why I prefer anime is because it's more entertaining and it's quick. I can get a quick "dose" of entertainment and get back to work.
You’re not fond of the story yet that’s all

I’am sure you read the 364 chapters of Berserk

Why ? Because it’s a truly unique masterpiece

Kaiji can be kinda exhausting to read

You’re not fond of the story yet that’s all

I’am sure you read the 364 chapters of Berserk

Why ? Because it’s a truly unique masterpiece
Yes I read all the chapters of Berserk so far, and it was part of the reason I stopped reading manga. It takes too long to consume the entire story, there's always another manga and you get really caught up in escapism (especially if you are reading the isekai or harem stuff). I was pretty much wrapped up in a false reality. I don't want to get too immersed and waste hours.

@Crestfallen95 read this thread and truly comprehend the contents of it. Re-read it over and over if you have to. This thread can help you.

As
Yes I read all the chapters of Berserk so far, and it was part of the reason I stopped reading manga. It takes too long to consume the entire story, there's always another manga and you get really caught up in escapism (especially if you are reading the isekai or harem stuff). I was pretty much wrapped up in a false reality. I don't want to get too immersed and waste hours.
As long as you’re constant with your moneymaxx effort, you can relax yourself

That’s probably the thing , I would like to learn when I was younger from my non existent education from my parents

If you work a little bit but everyday it will get huge results

I guessed you’re afraid of binging and wasting your time with things that will not earn you money.

You did that in your youth, don’t you ?
I did too

A lot of users don’t agree about this , but I know it’s the truth :

education play a big part in inceldom

love is just attraction or what someone can provide for you ( mostly her wanting to be provided )

Yeah, love is truly one of the most bluepilled concepts and it's thrust in your face wherever you go, particularly in Hollywood films. Those are the worst at pushing 'the love will prevail' agenda. It creates a lot of disillusionment and misery in young men who have not found and more importantly accepted the blackpill. You're 'loved' for what you have to offer and at the top of that list lies looks.

Gotta feel sorry in a way for the soldier dude. Stupidly fighting in an illegal war and having his face melted off as a result. Would have hated to walk into him at night. :feelsbadman:

As

As long as you’re constant with your moneymaxx effort, you can relax yourself

That’s probably the thing , I would like to learn when I was younger from my non existent education from my parents

If you work a little bit but everyday it will get huge results

I guessed you’re afraid of binging and wasting your time with things that will not earn you money.

You did that in your youth, don’t you ?
I did too

A lot of users don’t agree about this , but I know it’s the truth :

education play a big part in inceldom
Yes, I wasted too much time, and until I get to a point in which I'm making like $2000 US passively I'll never be able to relax.

You are right about education too. Had I had honest parents that told me how the world worked instead of giving me useless platitudes and religion, I would be in a much better place than I am right now, and I ironically might have ended up being a "good person" despite having been taught harsh truths.

Instead because I had to learn these hard truths the hard way my life ended up like shit and I definitely resent my parents for it. I feel no attachment to them. I plan on leaving the country as soon as I have the resources to and I'm cutting off all contact and then changing my name.

What I want more than anything is a fresh start.

Last edited:
Yes, I wasted too much time, and until I get to a point in which I'm making like $2000 US passively I'll never be able to relax.

You are right about education too. Had I had honest parents that told me how the world worked instead of giving me useless platitudes and religion, I would be in a much better place than I am right now, and I ironically might have ended up being a "good person" despite having been taught harsh truths.

Instead because I had to learn these hard truths the hard way my life ended up like shit and I definitely resent my parents for it. I feel no attachment to them. I plan on leaving the country as soon as I have the resources to and I'm cutting off all contact and then changing my name.

What I want more than anything is a fresh start.
One of the thing I’am very salty about is I had talent for martial arts and combat sports in general from a very young age

But I had no proper guidance , no male figure in my life only women , and old woman Who bluepill me like there is no tomorrow and shelter me .

Now it’s far too late , I’am too old to make a living from it

@Crestfallen95 read this thread and truly comprehend the contents of it. Re-read it over and over if you have to. This thread can help you.
I don’t care tbh tbh. My heart knows better

I think your right OP. The whole basis of sexual / romantic relations in humanity is literally resourceful exchange. The primary reasons Gen Z foid will have sex with males, would be to obtain economic resources, exploit high-value genetics or / and to climb the social ladder. The world of sex and dating is merely a cold, transactional economy.

Last edited: