Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren't attracted to confidence, they hate confidence in men they don't find attractive

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
Women would prefer that all men's confidence were proportional to how attractive they found them. This essentially averages out to 80% of men having no confidence, being asexual and quiet, 15% of men being circumstantially confident depending on whether the woman likes them or is in the mood, and the top 5% of men always being confident, cocky, adventurous, etc.

I had a female friend who would say that men who complained about getting no attention from women only have themselves to blame because they never even try. However she would constantly complain about men she knew or celebrities she didn't find attractive having "unwarranted" confidence, and that she found it extremely grating when an ugly guy acted like he was cool or hot. She didn't even realize her hypocrisy until I pointed it out. To her, I imagine that her admonishing of unconfident men for not trying is just a way of projecting blame onto them rather than a consistent and reasoned criticism as to why they aren't romantically successful.

Saying that men would be more attractive if they were merely more confident is a double-bind. If a man accurately gauges that women don't generally find him attractive, and acts accordingly, and he complains of years of being lonely/not seen in any sexual light, he will be blamed for having no confidence, and that he never gives women the chance to see him in a sexual context. However if he were to act confidently in proportion to how he would like to be seen, he will be laughed at, excluded, considered "annoying", egotistical, creepy, etc.

The issue is, women LOVE men who are egotistical, cocky, confident, etc. but only if they're the kind of men who naturally provoke their sexual urges. Confidence is a misnomer in that case, it's rather "acting in a way that draws attention to yourself so more eyes are drawn to your naturally attractive qualities". A confident unattractive man will only draw attention to his unattractive qualities, so all "confidence" does is highlight where he comes up short.

Ugly and defective confident men just don't know their place ( according to females ).

Ugly and defective confident men just don't know their place ( according to females ).
Which proves that women only care about what men can do for them and are infact incapable of loving men, ironically proving that women are WAY mroe shallow than men.

Yes, "confidence" in ugly men is seen as arrogance or cockiness. I've lived it. They assume we "don't know our place" and how dare we act confidently without the looks and status to back it all up.

If you are confident, it must be because you possess a superior trait, therefore being confident when you are ugly or short in the minds of foids is unacceptable and illogical

They hate confidence even in Chad. They just don't call him out for that cause he's making them wet. Confidence is the ugly man's trait. They like Chad DESPITE him being confident.

Yep hard truth. If a guy like us act with confidence we are fucking scary, but when a chad does it he’s great or shit like that.

When they talk about specific attributes they'd like guys to have it's already assumed or embedded within there thought process that the guy is eye catching in some way there, not envisioning bob the builder to have confidence.

Very based. Confidence is a reflection of how you're treated by others. Confident ugly men will get bullied every time they try to behave above their confidence level afforded by their looks until their confidence level drops to their looks levels.

I had a female friend who would say that men who complained about getting no attention from women only have themselves to blame because they never even try. However she would constantly complain about men she knew or celebrities she didn't find attractive having "unwarranted" confidence, and that she found it extremely grating when an ugly guy acted like he was cool or hot. She didn't even realize her hypocrisy until I pointed it out. To her, I imagine that her admonishing of unconfident men for not trying is just a way of projecting blame onto them rather than a consistent and reasoned criticism as to why they aren't romantically successful.
Cognitive dissonance at work. How did she react to you point out her errors?

Cognitive dissonance at work. How did she react to you point out her errors?
She continued being overtly hypoctitical by saying that "it's a different situation then and that I'm wrong".

She continued being overtly hypoctitical by saying that "it's a different situation then and that I'm wrong".
So more cognitive dissonance, JFL. It's literally the same situation because unattractive men have to assume the girl will find him attractive to approach her.

What some foid said is not worth discussing

Yes, "confidence" in ugly men is seen as arrogance or cockiness. I've lived it. They assume we "don't know our place" and how dare we act confidently without the looks and status to back it all up.

434ed87542259248899b8c9ec7366d8f.gif

A confident unattractive man will only draw attention to his unattractive qualities, so all "confidence" does is highlight where he comes up short.
So whether we're confident or not, foids will be disgusted by us. In that case, why not be confident in the unlikely case a foid recognizes our good qualities?
We've got nothing to lose, so confidence seems like the right approach.

Women would prefer that all men's confidence were proportional to how attractive they found them. This essentially averages out to 80% of men having no confidence, being asexual and quiet, 15% of men being circumstantially confident depending on whether the woman likes them or is in the mood, and the top 5% of men always being confident, cocky, adventurous, etc.

Saying that men would be more attractive if they were merely more confident is a double-bind. If a man accurately gauges that women don't generally find him attractive, and acts accordingly, and he complains of years of being lonely/not seen in any sexual light, he will be blamed for having no confidence, and that he never gives women the chance to see him in a sexual context. However if he were to act confidently in proportion to how he would like to be seen, he will be laughed at, excluded, considered "annoying", egotistical, creepy, etc.

The issue is, women LOVE men who are egotistical, cocky, confident, etc. but only if they're the kind of men who naturally provoke their sexual urges. Confidence is a misnomer in that case, it's rather "acting in a way that draws attention to yourself so more eyes are drawn to your naturally attractive qualities". A confident unattractive man will only draw attention to his unattractive qualities, so all "confidence" does is highlight where he comes up short.
Confidence = good jawline and cheekbones and tall

Confidence matters but if you're confident as a weak and unattractive you only ask for a trouble. And no changing a light bulb or fixing car brakes isn't a sign of confidence, also enjoying your hobbies isn't unless it provides some kind of advantage for a foid.

Confidence = personality = looks

An average/below average man being confident is repulsive to foids, they think "how dare this creep/loser/subhuman behave like that, they don't know their place"

Screenshot 2023 09 30 201156