Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women are hard as fuck to defeat because of the main effects of sex/sexual deprivation

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you can't get sex, you're demoralized

If you can get it, you're preoccupied with it.

Response to three based post:

Simply put, how many men are not distracted by sex to think about fighting back?

@IncelPolitik made a thread about this actually

Ya, though I still believe men could all get together, unite against this oppressive system

which is why its so important for men to realize that women's rule will be overthrown only when they learn to live with the absolute unhappiness that comes from their lack of sexual and romantic fulfillment which results from their abandonment of women.

I addressed this in this post:

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but the fact that you've said that you aren't planning on living much longer doesn't really make your point that convincing.

What does my future death have to do with the validity and correctness of my claim? Why would I need to be alive to prove what I'm saying is true. If its true, then regardless of whether I'm alive or dead, it will hold true.

It just wouldn't be convincing to a lot of people.

You said that

"which is why its so important for men to realize that women's rule will be overthrown only when they learn to live with the absolute unhappiness that comes from their lack of sexual and romantic fulfillment which results from their abandonment of women."

but yet you are planning not to live for much longer.

By planning not to live for much longer a lot of people that you intend for your message to be heard by will (wrongly) conclude that you yourself were not able to live with the absolute unhappiness that comes from your lack of sexual and romantic fulfillment as a result of abandoning women.

Unfortunately while your claim has validity and correctness, others may not see it that way since they can't separate personal actions from messages meant for others.

It also gives an opportunity for people to undermine your claims

ie "he himself couldn't live with the absolute unhappiness that comes from lack of sexual and romantic fulfillment so makes you think taking his advice on doing this would work for you or other guys?"

which is why its so important for men to realize that women's rule will be overthrown only when they learn to live with the absolute unhappiness that comes from their lack of sexual and romantic fulfillment which results from their abandonment of women.
No, women's rule will be overthrown once men realize the power of women derive from males themselves not subduing women.
Once males realize that by treating women like property they will be able to get all the sex they desire through a transactional value while negotiating with other males for the product (women) they want to transfer or acquire.

High IQ observation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back