Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Believing in ‘true love’ and the special ability that women can spawn a unique warmth is contributing to your misery. It is no different to a simp.

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
I had dogs too, less cuddly but more " friends ". Dogs want to play WITH you, cats want to be adored BY you.
Not at all true. Dogs also want to be adored BY you. And I have no idea what you mean by "less cuddly". My dogs want to spoon and be cuddled at times when I initiate it. They have a wide range of moods and expressed behaviors which imo are far more conducive to giving you the range of "affection" and bonding needs than cats can.
Animals in general are keeping me from going literally on oxytocin deprivation coma.
Lol

You see? You told me you are a robot not influenced by desires and idea placed within you by histrionic means, yet you have just self diagnosed as having some condition of oxytocin deprivation. But alas, it's fine if you get this from you cats, no quarrel there. However, you need to go a bit further in your spiritual progress.

Not at all true. Dogs also want to be adored BY you. And I have no idea what you mean by "less cuddly". My dogs want to spoon and be cuddled at times when I initiate it. They have a wide range of moods and expressed behaviors which imo are far more conducive to giving you the range of "affection" and bonding needs than cats can.

Lol

You see? You told me you are a robot not influenced by desires and idea placed within you by histrionic means, yet you have just self diagnosed as having some condition of oxytocin deprivation. But alas, it's fine if you get this from you cats, no quarrel there. However, you need to go a bit further in your spiritual progress.
I mean dogs are always moving and wanting to play. I always had big dogs and if I didn't tired them out by playing a lot they couldn't keep still.

I mean dogs are always moving and wanting to play.
Yes but...
I always had big dogs and if I didn't tired them out by playing a lot they couldn't keep still.
Yes here you said it... This must be done to take advantage of their other attributes. I have big dogs as well. Well one, she is small but she is a wild breed also and they must be given the full treatment to enjoy them fully. Basically my entire life revolves around my dogs.

Do you have dogs now? What breeds?

True love is only for chad

I don't think he is faulting you for wanting to reproduce. He is saying that he thinks that "wanting to reproduce" is merely a cope which hides the desire for validation.

In nature, the need to reproduce is taken care of by sexual desire. We don't have a specific "wanting to have offspring" instinct on top of that. Therefore, the idea that we "want offspring" is a cultural idea which is sensible in certain contexts (a medieval noble who wants an heir, etc) but not in ours. We do not really have a desire for offspring unless we make is a facade for some other desire we want to hide. Here it hides the usual female worship need for "validation".
Every animal's objective is to simply reproduce. There is a subconscious desire that logic can not extinguish. Emotion triumphs over intelligence