Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

womans mma shouldn't exist

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
All the champions in womens mma now are roided out, basically taking supplements to turn into men - they have huge wide jaws, muscled up, big arms and shoulders. Why call it womens mma when they are taking chemicals to turn into men, female pictured below has been caught on roids before obviously but she's current 145 champion.

Usa today 101862480

Rose Namuhines is the last true looking female fighter (Some would say she looks like a boy though) who's not roided up but she's probably going to get roasted in her next fight.

Rose namajunas tecia torres ufc on fox 19

Last edited:
I thought the UFC did wellness testing for that sort of thing.

Womens Boxing also shouldn't exist, not because of roids or anything, female Boxers don't even bother with that, but because they're fucking talentless and boring and I hate being forced to sit through their fights.

This past year has been hell for that. Before this year I can't recall ever seeing female Boxing on a main Boxing card in America, but for some reason they've started shoving it down our throats like the UFC does to you guys.

I thought the UFC did wellness testing for that sort of thing.

They have USADA testing but Jon Jones has been caught twice and still gets to fight and GSP was on Joe Rogan podcast and said there's ways around testing, advanced labs and things like boosting confidence can even be done.

I like the ground grappling when they looked like women, now its mostly over run by Lesbians or Females taking TRT to turn into men.

its kind of redundant

they should be in the kitchen

Sure, sure, if women have time for that nonsense, they are better served making sandwiches for incels.

The reality is, that's not the current atmosphere. So, I'm going to enjoy Cyborg vs. Nunes, regardless. Hopefully it doesn't get called off.