Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WOMAN that called RAPE on Chris Brown says it was CONSENSUAL. jfl at the state of the legal system.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190127 225126 Instagram

Teehee il just say sorry for potentially getting a man in legal trouble, jail, have a sex offender case, ruin his career, make the media portray him as the devil, lose his friend and family, make him a target.

It was only consensual but I forgot... the state of the west is unreal.

Teehee sorry shekels pls

Legal system is pretty cucked but Chris Brown was already declared innocent by court wasn't he?

if i was chris brown id say fuck that and sue her demanding she gets the sentence of a rapist and has to register as a sex offender for life

if i was chris brown id say fuck that and sue her demanding she gets the sentence of a rapist and has to register as a sex offender for life

She'll walk away scot free the stupid bitch.

In all honesty any foid that brings a fake rape claim and there's concrete evidence that she made the whole thing up, she should be locked in a chamber and pumped with novichok agent.

Sorry guys. Wow this blew up thanks for the Instagram fame what a coincidence!!!

He wont because those guys are cuck as fuck

I hope Chris Brown and his team of lawyers ruin that whores life.

I hope Chris Brown and his team of lawyers ruin that whores life.

This. That's fucking unbelievable.

Women cannot just do this. It's not right.

who cares. You think this tyrone gives a fuck about us? Every successful man deserves to suffer

Looks like this is an example of too good to be true:

If you read that conversation you'll see that it's fake. Also why there's no news about this.

Chris brown deserves to die in a helicopter crash, he’s just a kike-puppet brainwashing (((urban youfs)))

yeah unfortunately i couldn't find any citable sources. Looks made up but its true anyway. The police wondered why the feeeamaeayle had sex with Chris Brown repeatedly, several times while there were 20 people in the hotel suite and she didn't say anything.

I dunno maybe having sex repeatedly with someone would tend to imply that you aren't getting raped? (actually it could even be argued that she was raping Chris Brown by sexing him on repeat)

Chris Brown is one of the Tyrones I like

View attachment 85191

Teehee il just say sorry for potentially getting a man in legal trouble, jail, have a sex offender case, ruin his career, make the media portray him as the devil, lose his friend and family, make him a target.

It was only consensual but I forgot... the state of the west is unreal.
He should sue her anyway. If she couldn't remember what happened then she should have kept it to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back