Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious without god id have killed myself ages ago

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
call it whatever you want (cope etc)
it works like butter for me. doing no sin and knowing i will be rewarded for the pain in enduring in this life... is soul pain killer.. it's like a paracetamol pill..

if i stayed rebellion atheist like i was in 2019 i for sure would've done partial suspense method hanging.

remember this. Nihilism is just too big fuckin strong to handle. you can't cope alone

That’s true boyo

I believe in God, I just forsake his creations and therefore I study demonology.

Jesus thanks for giving us your clear word

How the fuck you can love that faggot jesus cunt for making you a literal subhuman? How can you love this god which is responsible for this insufferable clown world? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: You must be more cucked than the cucks on r/cuckold to worship someone who DESPISES you (assuming that faggot even exists in the first place)

I personally hope that son of a bitch exists so when i die i can go and spit in his face for all the pain he inflicted upon me

I want to choke him, stab him, hurt him and have my REVENGE against that son of a bitch i hate him the most, even foids and chads are better than him

I hate you lord, forgot I exist, resent your ways that will not be forgived:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Waller in hatred I blame you for all, slashing and stabbing your Christians I maul:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Mad at god revenge in my heart wanting you dead will never depart:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

MAD AT GOD :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:MAAAAAAAD AT GODDDDDD:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
pretty sure you're a female whore from reddit.

How the fuck you can love that faggot jesus cunt for making you a literal subhuman? How can you love this god which is responsible for this insufferable clown world? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: You must be more cucked than the cucks on r/cuckold to worship someone who DESPISES you (assuming that faggot even exists in the first place)

I personally hope that son of a bitch exists so when i die i can go and spit in his face for all the pain he inflicted upon me

I want to choke him, stab him, hurt him and have my REVENGE against that son of a bitch i hate him the most, even foids and chads are better than him

I hate you lord, forgot I exist, resent your ways that will not be forgived:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Waller in hatred I blame you for all, slashing and stabbing your Christians I maul:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Mad at god revenge in my heart wanting you dead will never depart:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

MAD AT GOD :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:MAAAAAAAD AT GODDDDDD:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
God tolerates evils so that other evils are not created or that goods are not lost. But I don't expect the schizos on this forum to accept an ethics system that does not benefit them.

I can understand that cope, specially because I was a Christian cuck myself years ago, but now I don't believe in any of that and am able to cope just fine.

I can understand that cope, specially because I was a Christian cuck myself years ago, but now I don't believe in any of that and am able to cope just fine.
I’m 27 and I’m coping fine as a non believer, and I was a hardcore believer in past times.

Why did you abandoned your faith?
All faith is based in dogma, and dogma is presupposition without base. I realized I just wanted to believe, but all religion is man made and I don’t trust man.

All faith is based in dogma, and dogma is presupposition without base. I realized I just wanted to believe, but all religion is man made and I don’t trust man.
man can't come up with God's grace and miracles.
god is great
its the modern world and media made people like you lose faith.
never too late to back to god.

man can't come up with God's grace and miracles.
god is great
its the modern world and media made people like you lose faith.
never too late to back to god.
Getting away from external influences is what made me lose the metaphysical view of life. But I won’t try to convince anyone, we all cope some way.