Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Winter is FINALLY here

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date

What's your favourite season?

• Total voters
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
Love the bitter cold weather and lack of sunlight. Gives me an excuse to stay inside and rot all day. I honestly feel bad for you if you live below the 40th parallel north. Winter is incel season, after all.

I will now eat snow.

winter is nice tbh

Since i have a car i dont like winter as much as i used to tbh

Speaking of seasons, some landwhale bitch at school called me "weird" for wearing shorts in "cold" weather (today) JFL

Speaking of seasons, some landwhale bitch at school called me "weird" for wearing shorts in "cold" weather (today) JFL
What's the temperature?

I like spring and summer tbh. I enjoy being outside, but having to see foids outside fucking sucks

I dont know but people were saying it was 25-45 degrees I think
Is this in Celsius?
I doubt since you mentioned 45.
Celsius please stinky inkwell !

Is this in Celsius?
I doubt since you mentioned 45.
Celsius please stinky inkwell !
I used Fharenheight

Temp in Celsius was -4 to 7. Anyway im gonna make a thread in off topic about how the fat fuck made fun of me

Every season is cucked.

I live in cuckfornia so its hot no matter what except maybe at night.
wish it rained

It's too cold in Canada, Winter is probably nice in Zabbaleen.

finally my skin will get a bit lighter cause there wont be alot of sun out, and my mom will finally treat me like im her son, for a short time only tho... :'D, come spring, its back to the usual bitchy attitude.

Winter with snow is the incel season.

Summer is finally here for me :feelsrope:

I hope there will be snow this year. Last few winters were mostly mud and rain where I live.

Summer is nearly here. It's over for Southern Hemispherecels.

Still in Autumn.

Winter officially begins here 22 December.

Winter is the least normie month

truewinter for my location is in january

60+ parallel north here. It's been winter for around two months already

Where I live winters are too cold, fall is best imo. I would have said summer if I wasn't an incel, I believe humans naturally enjoy summers the most.

Love the bitter cold weather and lack of sunlight. Gives me an excuse to stay inside and rot all day. I honestly feel bad for you if you live below the 40th parallel north. Winter is incel season, after all.
Winter is the only time I can go outside and have fun without ppl constantly reminding me of my subhuman-ness. Also nice avi.

Spring because it’s warm but not warm enough to see half naked foids chase after shirtless Chad

i love that it gets dark so fast, darkness is awesome

I hate how amerifats think you need to fucking dress up.i miss Scotland

As a thirdworldcel i can't relate

I like Fall, because it's a season where couples tend not to be outside as much.

Waiting for the winter with anticipation.