Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate the day and love the evening/night. I also hate summer and love winter.

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★
I absolutely fucking hate the day and all the bullshit it brings. People buzzing around everywhere, everything is hectic and there is constant overstimulation. Add to that being ugly and short and you never have any good experiences and are always on edge.

I love when the evening comes, especially during the week, so the normcattle mostly stays inside and the world becomes a better place. You can actually go outside without people bumping into you or asshole drivers cutting you off.

Same goes for summer. Bugs everywhere, constant noise and normshits all over the place. Nothing about the summer is for ugly incel males, not one aspect of it. Absolutely fucking hate every second of it. Always have always will. Winter is beautiful and the normscum stays inside for the most part, i also like the cold it makes me feel alive.

I don't know, i hate everything

I absolutely fucking hate the day and all the bullshit it brings. People buzzing around everywhere, everything is hectic and there is constant overstimulation. Add to that being ugly and short and you never have any good experiences and are always on edge.

I love when the evening comes, especially during the week, so the normcattle mostly stays inside and the world becomes a better place. You can actually go outside without people bumping into you or asshole drivers cutting you off.

Same goes for summer. Bugs everywhere, constant noise and normshits all over the place. Nothing about the summer is for ugly incel males, not one aspect of it. Absolutely fucking hate every second of it. Always have always will. Winter is beautiful and the normscum stays inside for the most part, i also like the cold it makes me feel alive.
same i get much calmer when its night
everything just calms down
winter is similar
winter shuts people up, everything is calm

I hate everything that has to do with life tbh. I wish all of us got nuked

Agreed. Summer is awful. Too many bugs, heat sucks, can't wear cool looking clothes and stuck with shorts and a t-shirt instead of the winter when you can wear a badass trench coat and cargo pants.