Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Will drinking soy milk help me lose weight

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Im seriously considering soy meal replacement

I dont care about the soy side effects because id only drink it until ive lost lets say 10kg then go back to normal food

>lose weight
>but have bigger tits now because of estromaxxing
Sounds shitty tbh

>soyboy
>skinny
:feelskek::feelskek:

JFL

No. It will make you fatter because estrogen.

Just eat less.

glug glug glug :soy:

If estrogen makes you fat how do foids keep so skinny

Foids are usually higher fat percentage than men. They have smaller frames overall, and the fat is predominantly stored in ass and boobs.

Also the very skinny ones just hardly eat.

Foids are usually higher fat percentage than men. They have smaller frames overall, and the fat is predominantly stored in ass and boobs.

Also the very skinny ones just hardly eat.
Y'all just bias against soy tbh

Gonna go ask on Reddit

No but real milk would. Go zerocarb you cannot gain fat and just lose weight without trying

Eating anything wont help you lose weight. CICO is the only way. Calories in, calories out!

JFL at people thinking that restricting carb would help you lose weight. No, CICO is the only way. The only diet that is by physic laws.

eat less, move more

ignore the ketofags

Eating anything wont help you lose weight. CICO is the only way. Calories in, calories out!

JFL at people thinking that restricting carb would help you lose weight. No, CICO is the only way. The only diet that is by physic laws.
Im just gonna starve myself tbh

Its worked for me before

Bullshit, fuck soy and people that take it. Just restrict your calories. Gl with estrogen increase lol

i want to lose weight but im ugly so dont try.

Im seriously considering soy meal replacement

I dont care about the soy side effects because id only drink it until ive lost lets say 10kg then go back to normal food

I believe the only thing that matters is calorie intake. You could just as well drink Coca Cola as long as your intake is below what you are burning. I lost 50 kg this way one time.

Replacing cow milk with soy milk will decrease the amount of calories, saturated fat, and mammalian estrogen you consume.

The phytoestrogens in soy are nowhere near as potent as mammalian estrogen in humans. Studies looking at soy consumption show that moderate amounts have no statistically significant impact on free or total testosterone.

If you have acne problems, replacing cow milk with soy milk will lower skin follicle inflammation and sebum (over)production, thus reducing or removing the acne.

There is no magical weight loss property in soy, but if you're already drinking cow milk, swapping it with soy milk would be a step in the right direction.

Replacing cow milk with soy milk will decrease the amount of calories, saturated fat, and mammalian estrogen you consume.

The phytoestrogens in soy are nowhere near as potent as mammalian estrogen in humans. Studies looking at soy consumption show that moderate amounts have no statistically significant impact on free or total testosterone.

If you have acne problems, replacing cow milk with soy milk will lower skin follicle inflammation and sebum (over)production, thus reducing or removing the acne.

There is no magical weight loss property in soy, but if you're already drinking cow milk, swapping it with soy milk would be a step in the right direction.
Im defo gonna do this

Doesnt milk have carbs?

milk sugar isn't as bad as other carbs/sugars

Best thing to do is drink unpasteurized milk (raw milk) as it's one of the healthiest foods out there, I drink 2-3 liters of it daily never felt better

Only if you get a vasectomy and own an Nintendo switch

You're better off eating aids infested glass or a bullet than soylent

Fuck the soy milk. Just drink monster zero all the time. Worked for me.