Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wilkinson sword

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
any experienced or seasoned safety razor shavingcels here, mang? As a potential newbie to this method of shaving, would you say this one is a good choice for novices who don’t wanna scrape up their faces n shit, mang?

It claims to be “no nick, no cuts” on the packaging, but idk, mang :feelsugh: :feelshaha:
D0DD7F97 BFAF 4B2C AA04 C772D44579F8

Looks like it has good feedback, at least. :feelshehe:

It’s against Jewish Law

I would never ever get the plastic one. Razors need to be sturdy and hold the blade tight, I doubt that plastic can do a sufficient job at that.

I started with the King C Gilette metal one and I think it's a solid choice as an entry level razor because it's not too aggressive, but if you stick with DE wetshaving, you'll probably move on at some point and ditch it for an adjustable razor, so I would only recommend it as an entry razor, not as a razor that you'll be using forever.

I've been using these disposable Wilkinson swords for almost 15 years now, they are good and relatively cheap.

I’ve used that brand but not that particular model. They are real good for being so cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back