Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why you can't have slave human replicant females from blade runner:

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
why android robots are the only solution:

we have 5 options to get sex (tell me if you know more):

1-get with a human female

2-get with an alien female

3-get an android robot without sentience (she is not alive, so she won't get rights)

4-get an android robot with sentience (she is probably gonna get rights, so she might get freedom, free will and liberty)

5-get a replicant from the movie blade runner (genetically engineered humans that for example have been modified genetically to always love you and be your slave)
Replicants are genetically engineered humans, but they’ve been tweaked to make them less likely to resist human control, "composed entirely of organic substance (humans are made of organic substance)," created for slave labor. In the movies of blade runner replicants have no rights, in the movies the law did not consider replicants human and therefore accorded them no rights nor protection because they were not created by nature or manufactured inside other humans but instead, they were created via artificial means via artificial womb and modifying a human sperm to create a female that will always love his master and will act like his slave

it's still a living being, their body is made of cells and their brain is made of cells, woudn't genetically modifing how they behave do something to their rights? Like it's kinda confusing what really counts as a person since the government is the one controlling that definition. well, you obviously can still consider a it human being but what I'm more concerned about is what the government will consider it because that will affect our ability to use them. This would be different from human cloning (human cloning is illegal) because a new organism will be created because you will modify the sperm and patent that replicant

kls-png.680894

screenshot of the article above:
lkp-png.680898

screenshots from the page above:
screenshot-2022-11-28-235923-png.681250

lpak-png.680899

lspa-png.680901

so, no replicants as you can see because you can't patent processes to modify a human sperm, but do sperm that is made in a lab still counts as regular a human sperm?

from the article above:

“Humans are not and should never be seen as products, but there have been repeated attempts using patents to subject the human body to commercial exploitation. Because the EPO is earning money by granting such patents, the incentives to establish clear ethical boundaries are low“, says Christoph Then for Testbiotech. “And patent laws leave too much room for interpretation which is often jointly exploited by companies, patent lawyers and the EPO to escape the existing legal prohibitions. That is why we are calling on politicians to set out clear boundaries in patent law.”

as you can see it is illegal

what about female replicants that have the intelligence of a dog, cat or worm so they have the same rights as a dog, cat or a worm?

the 3 of them have consciousness, an international panel of neuroscientists declared in 2012 that non-human animals have consciousness

what about their rights? (Bestiality is a word describing sex between a human and an animal)

what about an artificial animal sperm created in lab and modified to make the animal look like a female and act like an animal or human?

screenshot from the article above:
screenshot-2022-11-28-011101-png.681234

alla-png.681235
ksks-png.681237

if you create a new animal via genetic engineering via artificial sperm you can patent it but you can't encompass a human organism (encompassing a human organism means look like a human organism or be related to a human organism)

as you can see it's still illegal

what if we create a human body with a brain that won't feel anything, see anything and won't think in a lab and use a non-sentient AI to move her body parts? then that would be the same as having a non-sentient android robot because you will be with a piece of meat and not with a conscious being (piece of meat = piece of metal)

I want a real one, too bad looks are everything in today's world

I want a real one, too bad looks are everything in today's world
no way. I'd gladly choose a sentient/non-sentient robot over a normie female:
- no std's
- no bitching
- has no stupid friends who denigrate you
- totally loyal
- can play music recordings with her head.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
- no std's
- no bitching
- totally loyal
maybe the sentient ai's will allow us to be with them but i don't know if that is gonna be possible

- no std's
- no bitching
- totally loyal
what a dream! :ahegao:
turn her on, cum inside, turn her off, wash her, dispose her in the closet :ahegao:

i don't think the governments are gonna allow replicants because they are still human beings and that is still slavery, even if you modified them to be happy when she is with you, they are gonna say that every living being deserves the right to live their life. You can't fuck animals as it's illegal so a dog that looked like a female and acted like a dog would still be illegal because now bestiality is illegal. Just because you created it, it doesn't mean it doesn't have rights.

ok so we only got 4 options

1-get with a human female or get with a human female or get with a transgender man that changed his body, behavior and voice to look like the one of a human female

2-get with an alien female that looks like a human female or with an alien male that looks like a human female or get with a hermaphrodite alien that looks like a human female or an asexual alien that looks like a human female

3-get an android robot without sentience (she is not alive, so she won't get rights)

4-get an android robot with sentience (she is probably gonna get rights, so she might get freedom, free will and liberty but maybe the sentient android robot AI's will allow us to be with them but i don't know if that is gonna be possible)

Last edited:

1-get with a human female or get with a human female or get with a transgender man that changed his body, behavior and voice to look like the one of a human female

2-get with an alien female that looks like a human female or with an alien male that looks like a human female or get with a hermaphrodite alien that looks like a human female or an asexual alien that looks like a human female

4-get an android robot with sentience (she is probably gonna get rights, so she might get freedom, free will and liberty but maybe the sentient android robot AI's will allow us to be with them but i don't know if that is gonna be possible)
non-sentient or sentient robots will save us

why android robots are the only solution:

we have 5 options to get sex (tell me if you know more):

1-get with a human female

2-get with an alien female

4-get an android robot with sentience (she is probably gonna get rights, so she might get freedom, free will and liberty)

5-get a replicant from the movie blade runner (genetically engineered humans that for example have been modified genetically to always love you and be your slave)
Replicants are genetically engineered humans, but they’ve been tweaked to make them less likely to resist human control, "composed entirely of organic substance (humans are made of organic substance)," created for slave labor. In the movies of blade runner replicants have no rights, in the movies the law did not consider replicants human and therefore accorded them no rights nor protection because they were not created by nature or manufactured inside other humans but instead, they were created via artificial means via artificial womb and modifying a human sperm to create a female that will always love his master and will act like his slave

it's still a living being, their body is made of cells and their brain is made of cells, woudn't genetically modifing how they behave do something to their rights? Like it's kinda confusing what really counts as a person since the government is the one controlling that definition. well, you obviously can still consider a it human being but what I'm more concerned about is what the government will consider it because that will affect our ability to use them. This would be different from human cloning (human cloning is illegal) because a new organism will be created because you will modify the sperm and patent that replicant

kls-png.680894

screenshot of the article above:
lkp-png.680898

screenshots from the page above:
screenshot-2022-11-28-235923-png.681250

lpak-png.680899

lspa-png.680901

so, no replicants as you can see because you can't patent processes to modify a human sperm, but do sperm that is made in a lab still counts as regular a human sperm?

from the article above:

“Humans are not and should never be seen as products, but there have been repeated attempts using patents to subject the human body to commercial exploitation. Because the EPO is earning money by granting such patents, the incentives to establish clear ethical boundaries are low“, says Christoph Then for Testbiotech. “And patent laws leave too much room for interpretation which is often jointly exploited by companies, patent lawyers and the EPO to escape the existing legal prohibitions. That is why we are calling on politicians to set out clear boundaries in patent law.”

as you can see it is illegal

what about female replicants that have the intelligence of a dog, cat or worm so they have the same rights as a dog, cat or a worm?

the 3 of them have consciousness, an international panel of neuroscientists declared in 2012 that non-human animals have consciousness

what about their rights? (Bestiality is a word describing sex between a human and an animal)

what about an artificial animal sperm created in lab and modified to make the animal look like a female and act like an animal or human?

screenshot from the article above:
screenshot-2022-11-28-011101-png.681234

alla-png.681235
ksks-png.681237

if you create a new animal via genetic engineering via artificial sperm you can patent it but you can't encompass a human organism (encompassing a human organism means look like a human organism or be related to a human organism)

as you can see it's still illegal

what if we create a human body with a brain that won't feel anything, see anything and won't think in a lab and use a non-sentient AI to move her body parts? then that would be the same as having a non-sentient android robot because you will be with a piece of meat and not with a conscious being (piece of meat = piece of metal)

Tldr. I read a little. So can we not have replicants because there's laws preventing it or is it just scientifically impossible

Tldr. I read a little. So can we not have replicants because there's laws preventing it or is it just scientifically impossible
laws

Kek. So we just need to make a incel country with a bunch of smart incels then we can start working on this. What do u think?
that would be slavery

that would be slavery
What would be slavery? I'm saying that we can go make our own country then let's incels come in to live and work on replicants. We'd be working towards a greater future for all of us

What would be slavery? I'm saying that we can go make our own country then let's incels come in to live and work on replicants. We'd be working towards a greater future for all of us
replicants are slaves

Oh and? What's wrong with making replicant slaves. Could you just make it to where they like serving u or something
that would still be the same because they will have consciousness

that would still be the same because they will have consciousness
Will if they enjoy working for us what would he the prob? Also could you modify the genes so they don't become self aware

you can't do that, you can only make them more obedient

the problem is that they have consciousness
So what if thrr self aware? Why is that euch a prob. If you can make them more obedient and enjoy working for you why would that be bad

If you can make them more obedient and enjoy working for you why would that be bad
because they are also a living being like you, would you like to be born as the slave of a human but be always happy?

self-aware means being able to feel, see, hear or think

Last edited:
because they are also a living being like you, would you like to be born as the slave of a human but be always happy?

self-aware means being able to feel, see, hear or think
are you a vegetarian, then? Do you think that it's immoral to exploit animals the way modern humanity does?

are you a vegetarian, then? Do you think that it's immoral to exploit animals the way modern humanity does?
yes because they are alive like us, i'm not a vegetarian.

yes

u need to stop being a little bitch man
you say that because you are programmed to only want to be happy but everyone has the right to be free

Feminists will never allow subhumans to get away with the androids. They will pass the legislation about "toxic masculinity" or something. They don't need our dicks, but they do need our attention and taxes.

Feminists will never allow subhumans to get away with the androids. They will pass the legislation about "toxic masculinity" or something. They don't need our dicks, but they do need our attention and taxes.
men are stronger than females

forgot to add that we could also enter virtual reality and be with virtual females in virtual reality

ok so we only got 5 options

5-enter virtual reality and be with virtual females in virtual reality

Last edited:
men are stronger than females
this doesnt matter if men arent willing to use there strength for something they want. right now men use there strength to protect muh blown out low iq roasties

this doesnt matter if men arent willing to use there strength for something they want. right now men use there strength to protect muh blown out low iq roasties
I hope some how the normiefags will get attached to their andriod robot's and will fight for their rights. Maybe they would cuz who wouldn't want a 10/10 stacy that ACTUALLY cares about your personality more than your looks?

Hope this happens I want a stacy robot waifu now!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

we could create our own country, we can go live to international waters or to space where nothing is illegal

men could take over a country and make it a men only country, we could elect politicians that were pro-non-sentient androids, we could make the country in an island, we could live in boats or water houses and when technology is advanced enough we could use a spaceship that is self sufficient to go live to space.

men could take over a country and make it a men only country, we could elect politicians that were pro-non-sentient androids, we could make the country in an island, we could live in boats or water houses and when technology is advanced enough we could use a spaceship that is self sufficient to go live to space.
Good idea but how does someone convince normiefags to leave their precious foids and settle for the android robots?

Good idea but how does someone convince normiefags to leave their precious foids and settle for the android robots?

Hmmm. I hope you are right I will love to 2036 to see if you’re correct

we could create our own country, we can go live to international waters or to space where nothing is illegal
nah. i think international law says that you are bound by the law of the country your a citizen of if you go into international waters.

forgot to add that we could also enter virtual reality and be with virtual females in virtual reality

ok so we only got 5 options

5-enter virtual reality and be with virtual females in virtual reality
as a note for my future self, i shouldn't add this list to my 2033 android robot thread because i think this list is useless

- no std's
- no bitching
- totally loyal