Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal at least 50 percent of men will be incel by 2036

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
do you remember these old graphs?

kl-png.1922473

npcs-png.1922475

well, I wondered what would happen if this kept increasing at the same rate, this is what I found:

we have 3 options in what could happen:

1-at least 50 percent of men will be incel by 2036

screenshot_2022-09-24_113625-jpg.1922447
screenshot_2022-09-24_113630-jpg.1922448

2-at least 65

screenshot_2022-09-24_120052-jpg.1922450
screenshot_2022-09-24_120121-jpg.1922451
screenshot_2022-09-24_120128-jpg.1922452

3-100

screenshot_2022-09-24_114748-jpg.1922458
screenshot_2022-09-24_114756-jpg.1922460

Last edited:
By 2050 150% of men will be incel :giga:

I don’t know man 50% seems like cope do you know how much can change in 14 years ? By then anybody that’s under 6’2 is automatically kicked outta the gene pool and dating pool so the Incel rate will be pretty high by then

It's gonna be a glorious shitfest. Hopefully soyciety crashes bc of incels. That would be so based.

do you remember these old graphs?

kl-png.1922473

npcs-png.1922475

well, I wondered what would happen if this kept increasing at the same rate, this is what I found:

we have 3 options in what could happen:

1-at least 50 percent of men will be incel by 2036

screenshot_2022-09-24_113625-jpg.1922447
screenshot_2022-09-24_113630-jpg.1922448

2-at least 65

screenshot_2022-09-24_120052-jpg.1922450
screenshot_2022-09-24_120121-jpg.1922451
screenshot_2022-09-24_120128-jpg.1922452

3-100

screenshot_2022-09-24_114748-jpg.1922458
screenshot_2022-09-24_114756-jpg.1922460
to be honest not totally out of the realms of possibility, AS FUCKED UP AS THIS SOUNDS

If like you suggest you just do regression analysis, the data does suggest a continued movement upwards eg more incels we are already at 27%, so 40% in 10 years is not totally against the correlation of the current data, FUCK THAT MAKES ME SO FUCKING DEPRESSED, AND IT WILL STILL BE MENS FAULT TO EVERYONE OF THE NORMIES, DAMN.

Last edited:
The coping and bluepilled brainwashing will unfortunately continue to happen to the increasing number of subhumans and even sub 6s until some large-scale "awakening" manages to happen; foids will continue to gaslight and virtue signal, and the elites will continue to suppress any form of wrongthink against hypergamy and the current bluepilled hegemony until something comes to boil... :feelsclown:

Foid standards will continue to rise, but hopefully with that acceptance of the blackpill and some facets of it continue to do so as well; much will need to happen until any results come, however, as I said before. :feelsjuice:

this may be only in the US but maybe this could happen:

70-100 percent in the US

50 percent if you combine the whole world

This will make millions of men get blackpilled or start hating women in the 2030s. I do hope that Kurzweil was wrong about the prediction and it will happen sooner because old people are very bluepilled and maybe he didn't take into account that maybe millions of men will start investing billions on androids on the 2030s.

Last edited:
Highly possible because if you think about it, its already sky high for us Asian American men. In my best estimation, 60-77% of Asian American men here in SF, are incel. Roughly 13% of Asian American men are able to land an Asian American woman at all. And roughly 10% of Asian American men are able to date outside of race. Riceldom most likely 42-58% in other parts of America where Asians reside.

Once inceldom becomes widespread in America, it will have devastating consequences for the American economy. Men with no wives or girlfriends tend to fall into depression and addiction. And with depression, comes anxiety, drug abuse, gambling, seeing prostitutes, wasting time and money on video games, etc... Dropping out of the work force altogether (which is already happened and continuing to happen). Unproductive unmotivated men on a mass scale. And that doesn't even count for the hordes of angry young men frequently resorting to violence or poor and lonely young white males turning to white nationalism.

Thats what Andrew Yang's presidential campaign was essentially about. We are headed into a very dark future because of what is likely to happen based on the current trends. Automation, job loss, mass inceldom, and chaos in American society.

Trump is only a taste of whats to come imo. 25-35 years from now if some of us get to live that long, we'll be looking back in this era and say things like "Trump wasn't as bad as this guy", "the Trump supporters were frustrated disenfranchised people but they really weren't this pissed and this extreme". Things like that...

Last edited:
And here are the projected numbers in 2035 from my ass.
map.ashx

Highly possible because if you think about it, its already sky high for us Asian American men. In my best estimation, 60-77% of Asian American men here in SF, are incel. Roughly 13% of Asian American men are able to land an Asian American woman at all. And roughly 10% of Asian American men are able to date outside of race. Riceldom most likely 42-58% in other parts of America where Asians reside.

Once inceldom becomes widespread in America, it will have devastating consequences for the American economy. Men with no wives or girlfriends tend to fall into depression and addiction. And with depression, comes anxiety, drug abuse, gambling, seeing prostitutes, wasting time and money on video games, etc... Dropping out of the work force altogether (which is already happened and continuing to happen). Unproductive unmotivated men on a mass scale. And that doesn't even count for the hordes of angry young men frequently resorting to violence or poor and lonely young white males turning to white nationalism.

Thats what Andrew Yang's presidential campaign was essentially about. We are headed into a very dark future because of what is likely to happen based on the current trends. Automation, job loss, mass inceldom, and chaos in American society.
Universal basic income (UBI) will happen. I wish I was born 8 years later; this decade is full of cucks and bluepillers but the 2030s will be men's decade because every man will think like us.

Pussy market may crash first

I don’t know man 50% seems like cope do you know how much can change in 14 years ? By then anybody that’s under 6’2 is automatically kicked outta the gene pool and dating pool so the Incel rate will be pretty high by then
Agree.

If you add in sexless married men, it's 60 petcent

So incels will finally destroy society?

Hypergamy my own experiences

worth noting that I am sub LTN rn around 2.75/10 rn, LTN is 4+ but might have been LTN or close to it at certain earlier points

2015 Talked to indian FOB from same state as my co-worker cunt who got me fired, we were talking while alone a few times, just general stuff before class or in a group with some asian guy she might have been attracted to and some indian guy I was friends with. Eventually she stopped talking to me, we stopped interacting but she didn't act repulsed by me upon meeting me, though she might have been, might have been my social skills. Wasn't overweight back then but LTN at best maybe slightly lower.

One hispanic girl who was fat was actually nice to me at times and I thought maybe I had a chance with her (delusional IK). We stopped talking as well.

2016 Got overweight, depressed and into incel stuff. Talked to some foid on Discord who had seen my pics who wanted to hang out with me, said she'd slept with guys uglier than me. We talked a little on VC but my parents got mad at me for talking to a girl. She got annoyed because I made her wait. I was also kinda mean to her, asked if we could hang out again and she didn't respond. Women were also more willing to pretend the blackpill wasn't real, give me platitudes and over-rate me.

2019: Whisper girl offered to sleep with me if I showed her a pic but retracted the offer after I sent her one and called me ugly, total fat slut too. Had an e-gf for 6 weeks, some psychopathic foid who was a sadist and enjoyed seeing me in pain, also Eastern European. I showed her a pic at some point and she wasn't repulsed. But when she saw me on video while she was drunk, she was mildly repulsed, we still spent a lot of time together, relationship was mostly fake, other than mutual masturbation on Voice-chat not video call. Eventually she sent a pic of herself with some local HTN, then when I confronted her told me she was into him, and we stopped talking.

2020 Got a good haircut and got a few messages on Badoo. The only dating platform where I could get anything, completely ignored on OKC, then banned for insulting chicks. One girl messaged me and ghosted, another I actually talked to a little but she was an extremely ugly black lady.

2022: Foids at work avoid me, make no effort to hide their disgust towards to me, one foid literally turns the whole group of normies against me, complains when I repeatedly ask her why she doesn't want to talk to me and gets me fired, chases around some HTN and tolerates and occasionally talks to other normies who generally initiate.

All the normies are looksmaxxed, with decent hair-cut, stylish clothes, good grooming, clear skin no acne, all healthy weight, sri lankan might have been slightly bloated but had good bone structure, everyone is wearing cologne.

Foids on whisper literally ghost or block me after asking for a pic. A few of them converse with me for a little while, for politeness sake, then ghost me.

Women are shameless about lookism, I spent 2.5 hours talking to some Discord foid only for her to tell me straight up she doesn't want to date me because I am fat and admits to being shallow and fatphobic, hasn't seen my video yet. Then she finds the video, gaslights me, avoids me, gaslights me again on VC after I insist on talking to her, pretends she'd like to be my friend. Then ghosts me. Later I find out she admitted in group VC that she didn't want to talk to me anymore because my face is ugly. She even posted a pic of me and makes fun of me.

Predictions based on this

If you are sub 4 women don't even want to talk to you, look at you let alone be friends with you or date you. Back in the day girls pretended to be friendlier and were more polite, I still see this with grannies. Now women are harsh, cold and rude directly to your face in a passive aggressive and sometimes aggressive manner if you aren't intimidating. That will eventually extend to cover all LTN's as well. Only MTN+ will be allowed to be-friend and orbit women. This will lead to unattractive men eventually being socially isolated, fired from jobs with women or female managers and eventually end up unemployed, poor and homeless at much higher rates.

MTN's will begin to have to lower their standards and date uglier women, they will begin to experience dry spells as well. They will need to nichemaxx and looksmax to get a foid, due to having a dead average/plain face. Only high MTN to borderline HTN will still be able to attract women and they will increasingly be of lower quality, poorer looks and fat.

HTN's might start having to put more effort in their appearance just to get average looking foids. Many of them will date uglier foids, who will throw themselves at them, while average foids will only throw themselves at chadlite+. They will still be attractive to women, but might find it harder to get one night stands with average women. They will still have decent lives and be accepted and haloed due to their looks, but they will have slightly less SMV than they do now. At around mid-high HTN his SMV will actually increase slightly.

Chadlite SMV skyrockets he gets any woman he wants without any effort. Women will give him special treatment and privileges, they will break the rules for him and do whatever he tells them to. He will end up in high paying powerful positions he's unqualified for because of HR foids and get promotions with below average performance due to foid managers. He will be among the most popular in any setting, other than in the prescence of chad. Has even more privilege than the average women and sometimes even stacy.

Actual Chad literally meekspill, can do whatever he wants and has a huge army of fangirls defending and supporting him. Literally invincible and can't lose in life, even more privileged than the hottest and youngest women. Literally gets to rule entire countries despite not being qualified. His SMV becomes god-tier. He can literally do or say anything he wants and people will accept, respect and worship him for it. You can't lose if you are at this level. Literally impossible.

Last edited:

worth noting that I am sub LTN rn around 2.75/10 rn, LTN is 4+ but might have been LTN or close to it at certain earlier points

2015 Talked to indian FOB from same state as my co-worker cunt who got me fired, we were talking while alone a few times, just general stuff before class or in a group with some asian guy she might have been attracted to and some indian guy I was friends with. Eventually she stopped talking to me, we stopped interacting but she didn't act repulsed by me upon meeting me, though she might have been, might have been my social skills. Wasn't overweight back then but LTN at best maybe slightly lower.

One hispanic girl who was fat was actually nice to me at times and I thought maybe I had a chance with her (delusional IK). We stopped talking as well.

2016 Got overweight, depressed and into incel stuff. Talked to some foid on Discord who had seen my pics who wanted to hang out with me, said she'd slept with guys uglier than me. We talked a little on VC but my parents got mad at me for talking to a girl. She got annoyed because I made her wait. I was also kinda mean to her, asked if we could hang out again and she didn't respond. Women were also more willing to pretend the blackpill wasn't real, give me platitudes and over-rate me.

2019: Whisper girl offered to sleep with me if I showed her a pic but retracted the offer after I sent her one and called me ugly, total fat slut too. Had an e-gf for 6 weeks, some psychopathic foid who was a sadist and enjoyed seeing me in pain, also Eastern European. I showed her a pic at some point and she wasn't repulsed. But when she saw me on video while she was drunk, she was mildly repulsed, we still spent a lot of time together, relationship was mostly fake, other than mutual masturbation on Voice-chat not video call. Eventually she sent a pic of herself with some local HTN, then when I confronted her told me she was into him, and we stopped talking.

2020 Got a good haircut and got a few messages on Badoo. The only dating platform where I could get anything, completely ignored on OKC, then banned for insulting chicks. One girl messaged me and ghosted, another I actually talked to a little but she was an extremely ugly black lady.

2022: Foids at work avoid me, make no effort to hide their disgust towards to me, one foid literally turns the whole group of normies against me, complains when I repeatedly ask her why she doesn't want to talk to me and gets me fired, chases around some HTN and tolerates and occasionally talks to other normies who generally initiate.

All the normies are looksmaxxed, with decent hair-cut, stylish clothes, good grooming, clear skin no acne, all healthy weight, sri lankan might have been slightly bloated but had good bone structure, everyone is wearing cologne.

Foids on whisper literally ghost or block me after asking for a pic. A few of them converse with me for a little while, for politeness sake, then ghost me.

Women are shameless about lookism, I spent 2.5 hours talking to some Discord foid only for her to tell me straight up she doesn't want to date me because I am fat and admits to being shallow and fatphobic, hasn't seen my video yet. Then she finds the video, gaslights me, avoids me, gaslights me again on VC after I insist on talking to her, pretends she'd like to be my friend. Then ghosts me. Later I find out she admitted in group VC that she didn't want to talk to me anymore because my face is ugly. She even posted a pic of me and makes fun of me.

If you are sub 4 women don't even want to talk to you, look at you let alone be friends with you or date you. Back in the day girls pretended to be friendlier and were more polite, I still see this with grannies. Now women are harsh, cold and rude directly to your face in a passive aggressive and sometimes aggressive manner if you aren't intimidating. That will eventually extend to cover all LTN's as well. Only MTN+ will be allowed to be-friend and orbit women. This will lead to unattractive men eventually being socially isolated, fired from jobs with women or female managers and eventually end up unemployed, poor and homeless at much higher rates.

MTN's will begin to have to lower their standards and date uglier women, they will begin to experience dry spells as well. They will need to nichemaxx and looksmax to get a foid, due to having a dead average/plain face. Only high MTN to borderline HTN will still be able to attract women and they will increasingly be of lower quality, poorer looks and fat.

HTN's might start having to put more effort in their appearance just to get average looking foids. Many of them will date uglier foids, who will throw themselves at them, while average foids will only throw themselves at chadlite+. They will still be attractive to women, but might find it harder to get one night stands with average women. They will still have decent lives and be accepted and haloed due to their looks, but they will have slightly less SMV than they do now. At around mid-high HTN his SMV will actually increase slightly.

Chadlite SMV skyrockets he gets any woman he wants without any effort. Women will give him special treatment and privileges, they will break the rules for him and do whatever he tells them to. He will end up in high paying powerful positions he's unqualified for because of HR foids and get promotions with below average performance due to foid managers. He will be among the most popular in any setting, other than in the prescence of chad. Has even more privilege than the average women and sometimes even stacy.

Actual Chad literally meekspill, can do whatever he wants and has a huge army of fangirls defending and supporting him. Literally invincible and can't lose in life, even more privileged than the hottest and youngest women. Literally gets to rule entire countries despite not being qualified. His SMV becomes god-tier. He can literally do or say anything he wants and people will accept, respect and worship him for it. You can't lose if you are at this level. Literally impossible.
I don't believe that is going to happen, I just believe that even chads will have to settle for fat foids because foids standards will keep increasing and chad will not be enough for average foids

Damn, you tried a lot.

I don't believe that is going to happen, I just believe that even chads will have to settle for fat foids because foids standards will keep increasing and chad will not be enough for average foids
Nah there's a biological limit to beauty and human standards can't exceed those limits.

And 35% of women will be childless. Of course, the will blame incels for it.

I smell a soycietal collapse…

Why specifally 2036

I meant 2035*

Those statistics are just way to high society would cease to exist if they were to be true

Those statistics are just way to high society would cease to exist if they were to be true
just look at how the fertility rate is changing, 10 years ago people said that we would be 12 billion in 2100, in 2021 it was discovered that it would be 10 billion

Last edited:
But I imagine something similar like the mouse experiment will happen with females

View: https://youtu.be/NgGLFozNM2o

You mean the declining birth rates? How's that related to hypergamy? Women still have a sex drive and desire intercourse with attractive men, they would just have less kids, especially with access to contraception and abortion.

50% is already a reality when you realise that even the men who do get laid are either:

1. Seeing escorts
2. Betabuxxing
3. Getting lucky once a year

I would say only 5% of men are confident in their sex life.

You mean the declining birth rates? How's that related to hypergamy? Women still have a sex drive and desire intercourse with attractive men, they would just have less kids, especially with access to contraception and abortion.
Then why did the graph above kept increasing at the same pace after 2010 (by this time all females in the US had phones)?

Last edited:
lets gangrape all foids

Last edited:
Then why did the graph above kept increasing at the same pace after 2010 (by this time all females in the US had phones)?
8 years doesn't necessarily prove it will continue forever. Hypergamy will only weed out low SMV men and some mid SMV men but high SMV men will actually get more pussy.

By then we’ll all have robot gfs and incubators to make babies :feelsjuice: So the virginity rate will like become close to zero at that point

Trump is only a taste of whats to come imo. 25-35 years from now if some of us get to live that long, we'll be looking back in this era and say things like "Trump wasn't as bad as this guy", "the Trump supporters were frustrated disenfranchised people but they really weren't this pissed and this extreme". Things like that...
there is a reason entertainment industry (whether vidya, or anime, or series , or streaming, or sadly escorting) is booming right now.
too many lonely men with too much time.

8 years doesn't necessarily prove it will continue forever. Hypergamy will only weed out low SMV men and some mid SMV men but high SMV men will actually get more pussy.
Then give me a reason of why it kept increasing at the same speed from 2008 to 2018

Women have been able to work and go to college since the mid 1900s, what the hell in the world changed to motivate women to be independent and plummet birth rates?

Last edited:
Then give me a reason of why it kept increasing at the same speed from 2008 to 2018

Women have been able to work and go to college since the mid 1900s, what the hell in the world changed to motivate women to be independent and plumet birth rates?
I just have the theory that this is planned to happen, or it is inevitable to happen (like a chemical reaction)

Women have been able to work and go to college since the mid 1900s, what the hell in the world changed to motivate women to be independent and plummet birth rates?
This is utterly irrelavent, the reason can't be speculated. More importantly this doesn't necessarily show a dramatic increase in male virginity, simply because the rate has always hovered over 10% and even reached close to 20% in other peaks. While this does show an increase in hypergamy, I assume it will level off and even decline at a certain point rather than exponentially grow which is impossible.

This is utterly irrelavent, the reason can't be speculated. More importantly this doesn't necessarily show a dramatic increase in male virginity, simply because the rate has always hovered over 10% and even reached close to 20% in other peaks. While this does show an increase in hypergamy, I assume it will level off and even decline at a certain point rather than exponentially grow which is impossible.
what will level it off? you have no idea of what could be the thing that could level it off back, haven't you seen how females have changed in the last 5 years? 5 years ago, females were 10 times easier, but they are getting harder by the day

even inceltv thinks it's close to 40 percent now look:

View: https://youtu.be/3HDWqAjr2Bs?t=36

Also why birth rates keep plummeting every year more and more even after 2012?
look at south korea
crude-birth-rate-in-south-korea.jpg

look at France

birth-rate-in-france.jpg

US
crude-birth-rate-in-the-united-states.jpg

Spain
number-of-births-in-spain.jpg

England
25975.jpeg

Last edited:
what will level it off? you have no idea of what could be the thing that could level it off back, haven't you seen how females have changed in the last 5 years? 5 years ago, females were 10 times easier, but they are getting harder by the day

even inceltv thinks it's close to 40 percent now look:

View: https://youtu.be/3HDWqAjr2Bs?t=36

Women have always despised me and been somewhat rude to me, ever since my face became unattractive in 2013. However, I have noticed that foids have been somewhat ruder to me in the past 5 years, nevertheless this could have to do with various factors related to appearance and is not consistent, since there were brief periods of looksmaxxing where foids were somewhat nicer.

There's no way the rate of actual inceldom, being unable to kiss, date, get an LTR and sex is anywhere near 40 percent, the statistic only shows the portion of guys having dry spells of more than a year and that number might be going up. However, it will definitely level off at a point, since there's a portion of guys women find sexually attractive and actively pursue, my hypothesis is that this occurs around 40th-60th percentile. These same guys who are in the bottom 40-60% should still be able to get dates, maybe kisses and relationships and even sex, they will just have long dryspells.

The guy you posted is a massive race-pill coper, in his case it makes sense, he's a deformed sand-nigger living in Germany and Germans hate Arabs. But he extrapolates this data to the whole world and over-emphasizes the race-pill. Looks are what matters and outside extremely racist areas any HTN+ ethnic will be able to get a White foid. The threshold to get their own ethnicity or women of other ethnicities who favor them based on racial SMV hierarchy is far lower. Essentially even for a curry being a mid LTN and not too short is enough to get some unattractive ethnic foid or landwhale with an insane amount of effort and potentially some luck. For a white guy 4/10 or even a 3/10, in some cases potentially a noodlewhore, is enough to ascend. The more reasonable threshold where getting a foid as an ethnic becomes reasonably attainable is around Low MTN, a 5/10 curry in the west isn't an incel as long as he sticks to curry foids.

Also why birth rates keep plummeting every year more and more even after 2012?
look at korea
crude-birth-rate-in-south-korea.jpg

look at france

birth-rate-in-france.jpg

the us
crude-birth-rate-in-the-united-states.jpg

spain
number-of-births-in-spain.jpg

England
25975.jpeg
There are other factors such as increased cost of living, late age of marriage, and use of contraception. It's not reasonable to simply assume it's a result of women refusing to have sex with men.

There are other factors such as increased cost of living, late age of marriage, and use of contraception. It's not reasonable to simply assume it's a result of women refusing to have sex with men.
will the birth rates continue to go down?
Just because you want them to stop going down doesn't mean they will stop going down

will the birth rates continue to go down?
Just because you want them to stop going down doesn't mean they will stop going down
Birth rates going down isn't a bad thing. Less people means less strain on resources, less competition and reduced climate change.

There's no way the rate of actual inceldom, being unable to kiss, date, get an LTR and sex is anywhere near 40 percent, the statistic only shows the portion of guys having dry spells of more than a year and that number might be going up. However, it will definitely level off at a point, since there's a portion of guys women find sexually attractive and actively pursue, my hypothesis is that this occurs around 40th-60th percentile. These same guys who are in the bottom 40-60% should still be able to get dates, maybe kisses and relationships and even sex, they will just have long dryspells.
women are rising their standards each day more and more, that is why it will become harder for even chadlites and chads to get sex in some years

Last edited:
Birth rates going down isn't a bad thing. Less people means less strain on resources, less competition and reduced climate change.
less births= less sex
you just confirmed my point, hypergamy is going up every day because more women are refusing to form a family and have children more and more each day that passes

are you gonna tell me that condoms were invented in 2012?

Last edited:
women are rising their standards each day more and more, that is why it will become harder for even chadlites and chads to get sex in some years
Just NO. Chadlites and chads will get more sex than ever before as even below average looking women will have access to them and throw themselves at them.

less births= less sex
you just confirmed my point, hypergamy is going up every day because more women are refusing to form a family and have children more and more each day that passes

are you gonna tell me that condoms were invented in 2012?
You are low IQ and assume that because a causes b, b must be caused by ONLY A. B can have multiple causes, it's an over-simplification to assume otherwise.