Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why whites are more intelligent than east asians and how you can become white if you are east asian

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i explain here that whites have more empathy and more individualism than east asians and that is why they created better civilizations:

east asians have bigger and faster brains than whites (southeast asians don't), but as i explain above whites have a better personality that gives them better ideas, this is why whites have always been more technologically advanced than east asians and east asians never had civilizations that were more economically better (20-50 years ago 50 percent of china was poor)

you might say that china is creating more technology and more patents than the US, but there are 2 problems with this argument

1-china's population is 4x times bigger than the one of the US while only making 2x more patents than the US:

Screenshot 2023 03 03 140832

2-only 60 percent of the population in the US is white:

FT 160125 NextAmerica 1965 20651 1

Hispanics are not fully white and have lower intelligence due to having native american DNA (i'm hispanic) and blacks have an even lower intelligence than hispanics

you might also say that east asians win more money than whites in the US, that can be due to asians working more hours than whites or east asians being better at math, but the things is that having better ideas is better than having a faster brain in math because instead of doing the same equation over and over in your brain, you can create a new formula instead.

there are more white billionaires than east asians, while there are more east asians in the planet:

Main qimg fa2acf0cb8246e3e09d4f6001466cf50 lq
Main qimg fd5c8a559e1f3279519664facbbd7bb3 pjlq

in my opinion this shows that whites are 1.5x better at creating wealth, technologies and civilizations

now i will explain you how to become white:

we will have reverse aging and slow aging technologies in some years, so no-one below 60-50 today will die of old age:

now you know you won't die of old age and you can wait until some technology comes out to change your body and brain to become white

but you can say "but we east asians created anime", the japanese look hapa, i believe that you guys created it because you guys are deeper into the behavioral sink, so i don't think it is related to your brain being different:

maybe if you are japanese you should stay the way you are, they seem so special:

View: https://youtu.be/AU0mHZFX0fA

@doomed64

Last edited:
Good point. I was always sort of told that Western civilization has always been much more individualistic, whereas East Asian civilization tends to be more collectivist.

Also, how come SE Asians don't have the same brains as East Asians? Thought they had very similar genetic overlap?

"

how you can become white if you are east asian​

"
WTF

Empathy,guilt, shame, regret...these can only be experienced by whites and no other races that is true. But they are also factors that lead to high inhibition, which will make you a straight up loser in modern society that celebrates psychopathic and sociopathic traits that make low inhib males so successful on a basic scale. If you have some anglo ancestry in your DNA you are more likely to become a straight up cuck + loser in life, you will be outmatched in every field by other races with non-white/anglo DNA.

It's true. I'm White and developing two patents right now.

Ded srs.

seguro que no eres un hispano white-passing como yo y por eso no lo aceptas
El cosas que tu dicho son copes. El asiáticos si tienen un iq más alto y también que sólo en el pasado 400 años tu mira más dominación mundial de Europeo. Los germanics no tenía nada de civilización antes de los Romanos. Ellos estaban viviendo en mierda y estaban salavajes.

Good point. I was always sort of told that Western civilization has always been much more individualistic, whereas East Asian civilization tends to be more collectivist.

Also, how come SE Asians don't have the same brains as East Asians? Thought they had very similar genetic overlap?
they are mixed with aboriginals

Last edited:
they are mixed with aboriginals
Even Thais, Viets, etc who do look pretty East Asian and can even trace roots back to China?

For Malays and Filipinos I understand, but even Viets and the like?

kill urself again my man
if i respawn as a nigger then i will be stuck forever , nigger are too low IQ to understand that they need to kill themselves to respawn

if i respawn as a nigger then i will be stuck forever , nigger are too low IQ to understand that they need to kill themselves to respawn
Well then you would be too low IQ to understand the severity of the situation, so you win anyway

Even Thais, Viets, etc who do look pretty East Asian and can even trace roots back to China?

For Malays and Filipinos I understand, but even Viets and the like?
vietnam has some mountains that protect the country from the rest of southeast asia, so they have an iq similar to the one in china, but for some reason they have a worse economy (maybe because they still have some aboriginal DNA), Thailand also has higher iq than the other southeast asian countries but still lower than the one in vietnam:

World iq map lynn 2002

Last edited:
El cosas que tu dicho son copes. El asiáticos si tienen un iq más alto y también que sólo en el pasado 400 años tu mira más dominación mundial de Europeo. Los germanics no tenía nada de civilización antes de los Romanos. Ellos estaban viviendo en mierda y estaban salavajes.
no tienes evidencia de eso

no tienes evidencia de eso
Hitler was also not impressed by German prehistory. He said,
"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It's bad enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds.....We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these revelations" [Arnold 1990:469].
“1500-1750”
Antes de eso ellos no estaban los más avanzado de todo mundo :feelshaha: . Especialmente los germánicos que no tenía nada de tecnología avanzado solo.

Hitler was also not impressed by German prehistory. He said,
"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It's bad enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds.....We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these revelations" [Arnold 1990:469].
“1500-1750”
Antes de eso ellos no estaban los más avanzado de todo mundo :feelshaha: . Especialmente los germánicos que no tenía nada de tecnología avanzado solo.
eso no es evidencia

Japanese created anime and their art style by copying Western animation and following Western artists guides like Jack Hamm, Hogarth and Loomis.

Last edited:
i've met so many dumb whites and east asians

Tu eres retardado
no eres hispano nacido en latinoamerica? no parece que sepas español y que solo te enseñaron unas palabras en usa

OP is correct. Whites are more intelligent and inventive than East Asians. But I have to disagree on the second part. There's no changing your race. I'm sorry. You can change your phenotype, but your DNA, sperm, and bodily structure will always unfold your genuine racial make-up. Transgenders are not real women. "Transracials" (for the lack of a better word) are not White.

OP is correct. Whites are more intelligent and inventive than East Asians. But I have to disagree on the second part. There's no changing your race. I'm sorry. You can change your phenotype, but your DNA, sperm, and bodily structure will always unfold your genuine racial make-up. Transgenders are not real women. "Transracials" (for the lack of a better word) are not White.
yes they would be if they changed their brain, they would be identical to the thing they are trying to mimic if they also changed their brain, you will also change your DNA with some technology because, you will also modify the programming of your cells and sperm to be like the one of a white man

Last edited:
no eres hispano nacido en latinoamerica? no parece que sepas español y que solo te enseñaron unas palabras en usa
Si, correcto yo no nací en Latinoamérica pero yo se como habla español. Pero que tu dijiste no es correcto. Yo enseño evidencia para mi punto pero solo lo niegas :feelshaha: . Tu no sabes mucho de historia cabron

DNR and hard cope

over

What is this supposed to prove?
if the japanese were removed from the earth, no one would produce something of that quality like that

Last edited:
Another day, another pure retardation on amoebas.is

@Waco , I can't deal with them, they are idiots!

But screw that, at least it is funny to watch

if the japanese were removed from the earth, no one would produce something of that quality like that
Japan has a more robust animation industry because that's the top entertainment there so there's a lot of detailed animation compared to the West where most animation is geared towards children or is comedy, but there are more advanced animation techniques in something like the The Thief and the Cobbler by Richard Williams, and as far as style goes are you even familiar with that many Western artists? Franco-Belgian comics were a huge influence on whatever modern Jap artist you want to list, particularly Heavy Metal magazine and Jean Giraud, and a lot of American comic artists too like Bernie Wrightson.

Japan has a more robust animation industry because that's the top entertainment there so there's a lot of detailed animation compared to the West where most animation is geared towards children or is comedy, but there are more advanced animation techniques in something like the The Thief and the Cobbler by Richard Williams, and as far as style goes are you even familiar with that many Western artists? Franco-Belgian comics were a huge influence on whatever modern Jap artist you want to list, particularly Heavy Metal magazine and Jean Giraud, and a lot of American comic artists too like Bernie Wrightson.

it's about the feelings that they share with their music, stories and animation

rice can reincarnation Maxx to become white

only the japanese and koreans are better than whites, chinese are not because they are worse at creating wealth and technology:

i changed my mind, whites don't have better ideas than east asians, east asians don't have the personality to use their superior intelligence, i explain here the conformist gene that east asians have:

Northern and Western Europeans were living in mud huts for thousands of years while East Asians were living in ornate palaces and towers and creating gunpowder and cannons. East Asians were way ahead of NWE in terms of civilization and technological advancement until the past few centuries, where NWE got lucky and mass colonized, modernized, and industrialized. Now that East Asians have also done the same and are on an equal playig field, they're far ahead in patents and inventions and techology in the modern day. Japan and South Korea both have bigger proportions of patents and inventions compared to the United States in terms of population, and much more proportionally than any European country. China isn't proportional only because there's still lots of poor rice farmers though, which is getting fixed as China improves its economy.

i changed my mind, whites don't have better ideas than east asians, east asians don't have the personality to use their superior intelligence, i explain here the conformist gene that east asians have:

If this gene exists, can it be fixed in the future?

^^^ Besides Southern Europeans like Greeks and Romans, but they were genetically closer to MENA at the time and viewed Northern and Western Europeans as inferior.

China still made the most inventions in ancient history before 1000, but Europeans dominated in recent history due to modernization and industrialization. East Asians are dominating in innovation and advancement again now. Japan has almost 1/3 of the people the United States has and most of their population are over 60 and retired, yet they produce the same number of patents. Korea has an even smaller population, 50 million, 1/7 of the United States, yet they produce half the number of intellectual property. China produces over double the intellectual property of the United States. Other European countries are falling even further behind.

Image 1

Last edited:
i explain here that whites have more empathy and more individualism than east asians and that is why they created better civilizations:

east asians have bigger and faster brains than whites (southeast asians don't), but as i explain above whites have a better personality that gives them better ideas, this is why whites have always been more technologically advanced than east asians and east asians never had civilizations that were more economically better (20-50 years ago 50 percent of china was poor)

you might say that china is creating more technology and more patents than the US, but there are 2 problems with this argument

1-china's population is 4x times bigger than the one of the US while only making 2x more patents than the US:

View attachment 714603

2-only 60 percent of the population in the US is white:

View attachment 714605

Hispanics are not fully white and have lower intelligence due to having native american DNA (i'm hispanic) and blacks have an even lower intelligence than hispanics

you might also say that east asians win more money than whites in the US, that can be due to asians working more hours than whites or east asians being better at math, but the things is that having better ideas is better than having a faster brain in math because instead of doing the same equation over and over in your brain, you can create a new formula instead.

there are more white billionaires than east asians, while there are more east asians in the planet:

View attachment 714602
View attachment 714601

in my opinion this shows that whites are 1.5x better at creating wealth, technologies and civilizations

now i will explain you how to become white:

we will have reverse aging and slow aging technologies in some years, so no-one below 60-50 today will die of old age:

now you know you won't die of old age and you can wait until some technology comes out to change your body and brain to become white

but you can say "but we east asians created anime", the japanese look hapa, i believe that you guys created it because you guys are deeper into the behavioral sink, so i don't think it is related to your brain being different:

maybe if you are japanese you should stay the way you are, they seem so special:

View: https://youtu.be/AU0mHZFX0fA

@doomed64

Remember intelligence differ
Always

Compare a jap to a flip Is the same as comparing the earth to mars

South east Asia's weather is more tropical. And as in tradition, more tropical weather means lower IQ.