Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck is loser550 allowed back on .is?

Kawaii Kitsune

Kawaii Kitsune

blackpilled and blueballed
I used to be cemgaripoglu2 and idk 125
He admits to being idk125, aka the same guy who posted the following faggotry:

feminist.png
gay.png

it.png
trannies.png

@Friezacel this should answer your question on the other thread as to why this faggot troll was banned

You might be wondering how I got my hands on these screenshots. Lets just say...
I HAVE MY SOURCES :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
1719611135397673.jpg

@loser550 what do you have to say for yourself?

Mods gtfih @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092

He did a little bit of trolling!

Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think trolling should constitute being booted forever. Only if someone is actually a fag, they should never be allowed back.

He did a little bit of trolling!
I don't think trolling should constitute being booted forever
A little bit? Read what he said in those 4 threads. Incel shaming + feminism promoting + lgbt promoting + basically treason against the incel community is just a little trolling?

And I forgot to mention he posted his face, which is against the rules as far as I know. My intel confirms that it is his actual face and he isn't joking.

A little bit? Read what he said in those 4 threads. Incel shaming + feminism promoting + lgbt promoting + basically treason against the incel community is just a little trolling?
It’s called saying things to piss people off even if you’re saying things you don’t mean.

I definitely agree that the topics he was trolling about was treason, but it was obviously a joke, that's the thing.

This gaywad was perma'd multiple times in 2022 but seems to have been let off the hook in September of 2023 for some reason.

I remember than guy. He got pissed than someone insulted Islam so he sperged posted like a bitch about it.

Grays hating grays