Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck are foids allowed to drive?

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
I drive almost every day, and every time I notice that someone's driving like a retard, 95% of the time it's a foid behind the wheel. Usually with sunglasses. Retarded behavious from foids I've seen includes driving 20km/h (12mph) below the speed limit, cruising in the left lane and getting overtaken by other people in the right lane, taking ages to start moving from a stop (manual trans so its a bit tough for the foids)...

I shit you not, the most retarded thing I've ever seen a foid do in traffic is the following. I was sitting at a red light at an intersection, and foid was in front of me. We were turning left, and this fucking retarded roastie, she turned slightly left, then gave up on turning left and just drove straight into oncoming traffic :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

How the fuck are foids allowed to drive is beyond me.

i think its because foids very rarely actually legitimately pass the driving test to get their license. they are gifted them by the normie simp driving instructors no matter how badly they fuck up

muh (((equality)))

i think its because foids very rarely actually legitimately pass the driving test to get their license. they are gifted them by the normie simp driving instructors no matter how badly they fuck up