Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the Fuck Does This Forum Have Fewer Active Users on Friday and Saturday Nights??

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
That's exactly when it should have the MOST active users! Seems like there are a lot of fakecels on here who have great social lives.

E6A323B3 6B29 47FC 8FA1 D695E11B43F7

the chadpreets are out slaying

Can confirm. I'm fucking a 10/10 stacy right now while typing this.

No shit, most people here are tallfags, no doubt they are fakecels.

TBH even though we aren’t having sex some of us have something resembling a social life at least on weekends. Not rlly me but some people.

idk they may be hardcore larping or sleeping to ease the pain

Playing video games maybe? If you can cope why don't you?

They probably got friends n chit.

I was thinking about this last night lmao.

TBH even though we aren’t having sex some of us have something resembling a social life at least on weekends. Not rlly me but some people.
how sub are you a 7.5?

I ldar sometimes

Coomermaxxing is a legit mode to ascension. After all, sexual pleasure from attractive stacies what we're seeking.
Legit.

Nofappers on suicide watch

I was at a concert being mogged JFL

Probably this, also incels trying to put themselves out there (jfl), and ofc fakecels

Us studycels and wageslaves don't spend much time here on weekends because we are: Binge drinking, chain smoking, sleeping 12 hours a day, studying/working, cleaning the house, drugmaxxing, coomermaxxing, playing vidya and just LDARing while staring at the ceiling. In a nutshell, we're just copemaxxing until the week starts again so we don't fucking rope.

Incels don't get prime 9-5 Monday thru Friday work hours. Those are reserved for pretty people who get good jobs and get promoted.

because a big portion of incels.co is larping retards

Anyone offline right now is a fakecel that needs to be banned.

Our parents get annoyed seeing us on the computer on days we should be "out"

Video games and reflecting

Either fakecel (likely) or coping with what little free time they have

Because they are fakecels.

Us studycels and wageslaves don't spend much time here on weekends because we are: Binge drinking, chain smoking, sleeping 12 hours a day, studying/working, cleaning the house, drugmaxxing, coomermaxxing, playing vidya and just LDARing while staring at the ceiling. In a nutshell, we're just copemaxxing until the week starts again so we don't fucking rope.

This is the issue, today is the only day I can watch 40min youtube videos. Also sleep cope.

I was watching this video by a liberal describing radicalization or normies and his analysis on it. Which I found have some valid points but mostly sugar coated bullshit. The problem with the left is they police everything and are buzz kills there fore men flock from them. Also always the white male scape goat, this place is full of ethnics.

JFL at sub-8 men going to parties and social gatherings, you're nothing more than background noise. Foids are there to get Chad.

This is the issue, today is the only day I can watch 40min youtube videos. Also sleep cope.

I was watching this video by a liberal describing radicalization or normies and his analysis on it. Which I found have some valid points but mostly sugar coated bullshit. The problem with the left is they police everything and are buzz kills there fore men flock from them. Also always the white male scape goat, this place is full of ethnics.

Heck, i watched this video yesterday, and i feel like this video fails to adress why "Gabe" was radicalized in the first place: There is no place on the leftist community for "Gabe". The left simply despises masculine men, i interact with lefties on a daily basis, and this taught me a valuable lesson: If you're a man, and you express any manly, traditional or simply dissident kind of opinion, you will be shut down immediately, in a quick but brutal manner, they literally go from the most open and tolerant people in the world to tough-headed neonazis in the snap of a finger. Then, when "Gabe" goes full white supremacist or some shit, they all start that "Ah, it is alt-right's fault, they are manipulative, on the other hand, we would welcome him into our community with open arms, he needed to meet us before he found alt-right." or some bullshit like that.

I’m here. I was gone all day because studymaxxing but Friday and Saturday nights are brutal.

Half of the forum are fakecels who are slaying right now.

Don't ask me, I'm one of the truecels checking in on Saturday night.