Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the T levels on this forum

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Lately I have been wondering what the average T level is on this forum

I am starting to believe most users here have the T levels of a 12 yr old and the mental strength of a 13 yr old based on how they act and handle situations

tldr soys ruin this forum

Last edited:
Very true, lots of very emotional people here

That's out of their control, you can't really control T levels, it's genetic

0% testosterone 100% estrogen

doesn't excuse acting like a faggot

especially online where you can take as much time to think over what you write down.

doesn't excuse acting like a faggot

especially online where you can take as much time to think over what you write down.
Yeah, but low T doesn't make you a faggot

I am starting to believe most users here have the T levels of a 12 yr old based on how they act and handle situations

I am not sure of my testosterone level, but probably higher than average, but being autistic others perceive me as having low T.

Who gives a shit if you can control it or not?

You are either a mogger or a bitch

My Oestrogen levels are perhaps higher than my T levels (I have man boobs :feelsrope:)

i get mad too often. i think they say you can inherit personality both parents are hothead assholes.

Lol you also think I am a foid? :lul:
What are the best third person shooters ever? - Quora

your T levels heavily depend on your mental state besides your physical activity. the more stressful and depressed you are the lower your test is and the higher your cortisol levels are. it's hard for truecels who are old here and past their prime to have high T, besides actually LDARing all day and hermitmaxxing :feelscomfy:

I see that low T is only used as an obscene insult here. it doesn't have meaning when everyone is low T and lives like shit. only coping gymlets use it unironically here. but it is what it is. if you see someone posting something you didn't like just call them low T on top of calling them niggers. it became a vital part of serving those retarded niggers that slur buffet :feelscomfy:

when you're genetically shit having low levels of T is one byproduct of that, not vice versa and that's one of your least concerns if you're genetically shit (unless you're low T and have high levels of female hormones that completely turn you to a bitch)

Last edited:
Fakecel if high t tbh

I am starting to believe most users here have the T levels of a 12 yr old and the mental strength of a 13 yr old based on how they act and handle situations

Lol i have 3 balls instead of 2 so i think i must be high T.

I have 50000 ng/dl

Tbh the average African woman has more T than the average user on here

last time I checked in 2021 it was around 800 free

I am 100% soy :feelsrope:

I thought my t levels were low, I went to a lab to get checked

>"soys ruin this forum"
>uses the ignore button

of course these fucking kids don't know me.
Popular users are known by everyone here, even the inactive ones but you are neither.
Did your little ego get hurt after realizing that you are just another nobody here?

@TuxedoMask wow! the "i portrayed you as a soyjak, so i automatically win!" how clever! oh look! joined 2023!

what that i'm not memorable? ask the entire forum then.

@CruxGammata you're a postmaxxing 2023 tranime fag. of course these fucking kids don't know me.

Popular users are known by everyone here, even the inactive ones but you are neither.
Did your little ego get hurt after realizing that you are just another nobody here?
lies, you can't name who was popular back in 2017. you can't name was popular back in r/braincels
Did your little ego get hurt after I called you a 2023 postmaxxing tranime faggot?

lies, you can't name who was popular back in 2017. you can't name was popular back in r/braincels
I can :p
Did your little ego get hurt after I called you a 2023 postmaxxing
No, I take pride in being a postmaxxer who lost 70k posts and should have 107k posts now ( by @Dregster and @proudweeb 's permission, this wish of mine shall be granted)
I'm also rank 1 media poster :feelzez::hax:
Ye we call those ironic weebs :feelsseriously:
projection

T stands for Truecel

30% - Incel shaming
No, I take pride in being a postmaxxer
stopped reading, loser. you'll never get a girlfriend. you'll never amount to anything in life. rot here till you kill yourself, virgin.