Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why the fuck do incels go to therapy when all they get is useless bluepilled advice

"therapy" is the most hole thing in the world. holes peddling copium and chad worship to other holes and pretending as if they have some great understanding of the world. topkek

if i was therapist id tell all white incel to SEAmaxx than to feed them stupid bluepill shit they will all ascend and be thankful to me

Therapy is a fucking scam
Huge fucking scam. No one can solve your problems but yourself. Though many of us have problems that can't be solved. No matter what you do or how hard you try. Cope or rope is law

I never had a good therapist

Therapy only if with an older zero soy man that actually encourages you to take care of your appearance

"Talking about your problems will make you better" bs like that is what was fed to gen x

Llmmmaaooo...yoooo...this comment t right here!!!! Ffuucckkk brutal...psyched out homie...I have to use random number generator to figure out how I'm going to deal with anyone for the day..(outside of this forum)...
Out of curiosity, how does a number generator help you?

Out of curiosity, how does a number generator help you?
Personality of the day:

1-2 nice
3-4 logical/silent
5-6 aggressive take no shit

I start every morning with random number app set 1 thru 6....I click and from their..I now control how I deal with any people or situation for the day....from an emotional standpoint

Personality of the day:

1-2 nice
3-4 logical/silent
5-6 aggressive take no shit

I start every morning with random number app set 1 thru 6....I click and from their..I now control how I deal with any people or situation for the day....from an emotional standpoint
I might steal this idea from you it sound based af lmao

I might steal this idea from you it sound based af lmao
Started as "flipping quarters" during the late 90s....after reconnecting with batman WB with Harvey dent two face...

Around 2006 Upgraded to making decisions and emotions divisible by three coincide with casting a "DIE"....black die was peferred....than blue...red...green was last...whatever the corner store had to sell

Around 2015...was introduced the random number generator app...with smart phone becoming permanent phone in my life...simple click did away with outdated and sometimes embarrassing cost from rolling a die multiple times a day.

Foid whore the-rapist asked me why i want to have sex. She knew i will never get laid even in million years. Jewpills also haven't worked at all they only made my dick to be less sensitive and then i dropped taking them because i also lost libido, while my emotions felt like a robot.
Imagine asking a Man why He wants Sex ? And being serious About It .

Wtf Some Woman are Retarded .

This forum actually improves my mental health unlike those useless therapists who are paid to talk to you
Honestly, just talking about my experiences on here makes me feel a thousand times better than talking to some useless whore therapist instead.