Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why the fuck do incels go to therapy when all they get is useless bluepilled advice

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I can't imagine myself visiting a therapist, not even a male therapist. I already know what they are going to be telling me. "Not all women care about looks. You just need to have faith", "there is more to life than being in a relationship or experiencing intimacy", "you will be fine", "have you tried meditation, it's good for your health" blah blah blah blah
I am my own therapist because these mental health councilors and licensed therapists are completely unaware and uneducated about how inceldom negatively affects our lives. Therapy is pointless, and a waste of time. Nobody outside of this incel community understands me.

Last edited:
Prolly so they can get pills tbh

I guess because of court ordered after prison.

how do we stop suffering then

I did it in my bluepilled days. All it did was demonstrate the blackpill facts that I learned to appreciate later.

Mother made me.

I can't imagine myself visiting a therapist, not even a male therapist. I already know what they are going to be telling me. "Not all women care about looks. You just need to have faith", "there is more to life than being in a relationship or experiencing intimacy", "you will be fine", "have you tried meditation, it's good for your health" blah blah blah blah
I am my own therapist because these mental health councilors and licensed therapists are completely unaware and uneducated about how inceldom negatively affects our lives. Therapy is pointless, and a waste of time. Nobody outside of this incel community understands me.
This forum...with a little luck from God on the outside...is all the therapy we need homie!!!@ those therapist are nothing but a racket

Often is because we all like the sensation of telling other people our problems even if it means we have to pay for it. This happens because many of us are isolated so we live with this baggage every single day without nobody ever knowing,

This forum...with a little luck from God on the outside...is all the therapy we need homie!!!@ those therapist are nothing but a racket
This forum actually improves my mental health unlike those useless therapists who are paid to talk to you

Idk, talking about what happens to us seems to help. A good therapist won't invalidate our experiences and feeling and try to push bluepilled nonsense on us.

I have talked what happens to me in dating and how women treat me with my therapist. She was supportive and talked about how she sees this in other patients as well. She said also that it's a good idea to stop trying for a bit because if not the rejections become too much. No "you'll find someone", "women have problems too" or "women don't care about looks" bullshit. Of course, it's important filter the language and I won't try to dogpill my therapist.

therapist = the rapist

Idk, talking about what happens to us seems to help. A good therapist won't invalidate our experiences and feeling and try to push bluepilled nonsense on us.

I have talked what happens to me in dating and how women treat me with my therapist. She was supportive and talked about how she sees this in other patients as well. She said also that it's a good idea to stop trying for a bit because if not the rejections become too much. No "you'll find someone", "women have problems too" or "women don't care about looks" bullshit. Of course, it's important filter the language and I won't try to dogpill my therapist.
These therapists are paid liberal bluepillers...

Often is because we all like the sensation of telling other people our problems even if it means we have to pay for it. This happens because many of us are isolated so we live with this baggage every single day without nobody ever knowing,
The Gary cooper...suffer in silence stoic approach...I envy those who can do such masterfully...

Foid whore the-rapist asked me why i want to have sex. She knew i will never get laid even in million years. Jewpills also haven't worked at all they only made my dick to be less sensitive and then i dropped taking them because i also lost libido, while my emotions felt like a robot.

Best therapist would be a male one since foid therapists would laugh at you

Best therapist would be a male one since foid therapists would laugh at you
Male therapists have foids so it's also waste of time but nowhere near as bad as stupid hole that is also mentally ill

Foid whore the-rapist asked me why i want to have sex. She knew i will never get laid even in million years. Jewpills also haven't worked at all they only made my dick to be less sensitive and then i dropped taking them because i also lost libido, while my emotions felt like a robot.
Llmmmaaooo...yoooo...this comment t right here!!!! Ffuucckkk brutal...psyched out homie...I have to use random number generator to figure out how I'm going to deal with anyone for the day..(outside of this forum)...FOIDS have help me be insecure about my emotions...now I just want to strangle em and fuck em....or vice versa...

I used to have a hot therapist with big tits. The bluepill is helpful occasionally to make me forget reality. If I only swallowed the blackpill, I'd be 6 feet underground with maggots eating my eyeballs.

Therapy is a scam. The problem is not in your head but it's your life circumstances and outside forces that cause you suffering.

All therapist will do will give you meds that turn you into a brainless zombie and lower your libido

I go to one because I'm being forced to currently...

They are good about every other topic, but as soon as the topic is appearance and dating, they become like every Redditor.

Due to hardcore gaslighting.

Literally any discussion between a normie and an incel has the normie telling him to go to therapy.

I used to have a hot therapist with big tits. The bluepill is helpful occasionally to make me forget reality. If I only swallowed the blackpill, I'd be 6 feet underground with maggots eating my eyeballs.

I don't care. I'm at my wit's end and trying whatever I can.
I mean..whatever helps you bro...but the black pilled fact still remains...only black pillers can understand what truly is going on and copes are the ways to deal with the stoicism concept that you can only control yourself and not others around you.

Therapy is a scam. The problem is not in your head but it's your life circumstances and outside forces that cause you suffering.
Right...outside forces that we can't control....

I mean..whatever helps you bro...but the black pilled fact still remains...only black pillers can understand what truly is going on and copes are the ways to deal with the stoicism concept that you can only control yourself and not others around you.
Yes, but I don't like the LDAR part of the black pill, so I keep trying. I still have a few good years.

I am one incel that have actually tried (and am trying) all the normie advice and had little success.

Basically, a therapist is a copium-seller.

Yes, but I don't like the LDAR part of the black pill, so I keep trying. I still have a few good years.

I am one incel that have actually tried (and am trying) all the normie advice and had little success.
Taking advice from normies only should be to other normies....incels have to stick together on OUR WORLD and come up with solutions and copes

Copes are temporarily not accepting reality. Copes are the temporary bluepill so fully blackpilled people don't flatline themselves.

>Why do retarded people do retarded shit?
Uhhh.... Because they are retarded.

My dumb mom asked if i wanted to attend another Autism therapy. I told her basically that NTs will never understand but as always she disagrees with my statements and tries to bluepill me.

If she really wants to help my Autism she should put a 9mm bullet in my head

Copes are temporarily not accepting reality. Copes are the temporary bluepill so fully blackpilled people don't flatline themselves.
Only aspect of the Blue pill black pillers accept...COPE OR ROPE...

surgery > psychology

My dumb mom asked if i wanted to attend another Autism therapy. I told her basically that NTs will never understand but as always she disagrees with my statements and tries to bluepill me.

If she really wants to help my Autism she should put a 9mm bullet in my head
Psyched out homie....

Society brainwashed them. It happened to me too.

Taking advice from normies only should be to other normies....incels have to stick together on OUR WORLD and come up with solutions and copes
I tried that too, but incels here don't have much advice on how to ascend or even get girlfriends. Some don't even try.

I tried that too, but incels here don't have much advice on how to ascend or even get girlfriends. Some don't even try.
men don't get girlfriends...girlfriends get them. When it's over. It's over..

Incels can't provide other incels with advice on how to get a gf because we don't have the looks to attract women

if i get thereapy i would be banned to own my crossbow and weapons to hunt deer and small game so no.

I was forced to because of behaviour problems . Never tell the truth as they are snitches .

It was prescribed as a treatment for criminal child abuse and neglect.

Therapy:

Last edited: