Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why so many think that my aryan pheno would help me?

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I swear to God and my heart that I have never kissed or otherwise been intimate with a woman in my life. Even though many see me as an Aryan god just by seeing the color of my eyes. I can swear to you on my life that I have never had a relationship. read my threads and I'll see what my Aryan pheno did to me. what experiences I had to go through during my school days. By the way, I come from a Polish area. My both parents are polish but we are mixed in this area with germans.

Maybe you had a relationship with boyz

especially since I swear to you that every word of my threads is real and based on actual experiences. I'm not here to lie and waste my life. I'm here to share my incel experiences.

How tall are u?

You re a failed normie bro
how nigga. I am recognized as disabled. I have a disability card. how can I be a failed normie? I have never had the experience of a normie.

I was classified as disabled before I even started school. is this the life of a normie?

Geomaxx to SEA.

I'll be honest if I had the experience of a normie I probably wouldn't be here. I don't even go outside my door. Every day I spend my day alone. sometimes I drink alcohol alone...

Aryan pheno and shitskins are directly scared and throw shit at me...

I was classified as disabled before I even started school. is this the life of a normie?
Disabled from what? I am disabled from a physical injury. You re disabled from what? being a dumbass?

Disabled from what? I am disabled from a physical injury. You re disabled from what? being a dumbass?
for autism aspi

they give me high number of illness

I swear to God and my heart that I have never kissed or otherwise been intimate with a woman in my life. Even though many see me as an Aryan god just by seeing the color of my eyes. I can swear to you on my life that I have never had a relationship. read my threads and I'll see what my Aryan pheno did to me. what experiences I had to go through during my school days. By the way, I come from a Polish area. My both parents are polish but we are mixed in this area with germans.
Ethnic-cel copers

Ethnic-cel copers
they see a man with blue eyes and they get angry and run like chicken around. if my eye color would help me I wouldnt be here anymore thats for safe

Yeah I have a standard Western-European(French) pheno from what i’ve been told, yet it’s never helped me.

Yeah I have a standard Western-European(French) pheno from what i’ve been told, yet it’s never helped me.
I have curly, stubby hair. rather fair, my skin is very white and dark blue eyes.

@ElTruecel or didn’t you say Welsh?

Because muh jbw i hate le evil white people because CNN told me to and therefore wypipo can't be incels. But i refuse to leave huwhite man's country because my home country is a shithole :feelstastyman:

It's just nigger logic, only 50iq subhumans believe that crap.

Btw this isn't racebait so don't ban me, this is just an observation

Because muh jbw i hate le evil white people because CNN told me to and therefore wypipo can't be incels. But i refuse to leave huwhite man's country because my home country is a shithole :feelstastyman:

It's just nigger logic, only 50iq subhumans believe that crap.

Btw this isn't racebait so don't ban me, this is just an observation
most incels are white. the first incels were white. I post my wrist all say its over, I post my chin all say its over I post my eyes everyone "shit an aryan help us this forum are full of normies":feelsaww:

I have curly, stubby hair. rather fair, my skin is very white and dark blue eyes.
I have light brown hair & hazel-eyes, I can kinda get a farmers-tan if I go outside in summer but I obviously don’t do that much.

Where's your other thread?
especially since I swear to you that every word of my threads is real and based on actual experiences. I'm not here to lie and waste my life. I'm here to share my incel experiences.
I believe you. :feelscomfy:

most incels are white. the first incels were white. I post my wrist all say its over, I post my chin all say its over I post my eyes everyone "shit an aryan help us this forum are full of normies":feelsaww:
Yep. 100% facts

Yeah, eye shape > eye colour
But you can believe me if I would be a normie I wouldnt be here. I spent hours in this forum. thats mentally ill and that one of lowest life that exist. Saturday everyone is out with friends meanwhile I spent drinking whisky cola in my bed alone...

But you can believe me if I would be a normie I wouldnt be here. I spent hours in this forum. thats mentally ill and that one of lowest life that exist. Saturday everyone is out with friends meanwhile I spent drinking whisky cola in my bed alone...
Meanwhile I made a post a while ago about not leaving my house for almost a year

Originally yea but I think u look more standard white American. Italian + Irish or anglo mix
I’d say more NW Euro/White American, based on what others have told me- this is the average for us btw:

IMG 7701

I think mine is similar to the bottom-left one, it seems more Celtic, which is most of my ancestry.

That chart is actually similar to my real test-results.

Last edited: