Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why so many think that my aryan pheno would help me?

they delete.

everyone that really think I spent hours here and I'm normie need a mental therapy...
Some ethnics think that every white guy is a Chad. :feelskek:
I wrote about a young foid that I met at my door with her bf some days ago who had her eyes full of disgust looking at me. So I'm definitely sub 5 because this happens on a regular basis.

Some ethnics think that every white guy is a Chad. :feelskek:
I wrote about a young foid that I met at my door with her bf some days ago who had her eyes full of disgust looking at me. So I'm definitely sub 5 because this happens on a regular basis.
thats why they dont understand our culture and white world. this idiots think we all live a very good life. poles, russians, east germans many whites live in more dirt like an filthy indian kalkutta...

u can control shape a little by using ur eye muscles

i started doing it a lot lately

idk if it looks retarded or not
How!

just squint ur eyes but not hard enough for it to look like you are squinting, squint them but not all the way and try to hold it through the day.

Tbh it hurts a little to do this but it makes my eyes better I think?

Idk maybe all it does is just make me look retarded tbh

just squint ur eyes but not hard enough for it to look like you are squinting, squint them but not all the way and try to hold it through the day.

pattaya? :feelsaww:

Link the thread where you showed your jawline.

thats why they dont understand our culture and white world. this idiots think we all live a very good life. poles, russians, east germans many whites live in more dirt like an filthy indian kalkutta...
Just an example: The majority of homeless people in Germany are white males..

I have been asking all the people on the forum to come with me but nobody wants to come with me its over

at least rope2cope is there maybe I can meet him

i’m doing it right now, it strains a bit but if it helps, i’ll do it.

I have been asking all the people on the forum to come with me but nobody wants to come with me its over

at least rope2cope is there maybe I can meet him
I’ll come

i’m doing it right now, it strains a bit but if it helps, i’ll do it.
just go to a mirror and compare it without doing it and with doing it and see if it looks better

Which I am absolutely terrified of may I add

I’d say more NW Euro/White American, based on what others have told me- this is the average for us btw:

View attachment 1177981

I think mine is similar to the bottom-left one, it seems more Celtic, which is most of my ancestry.

That chart is actually similar to my real test-results.
The top pheno & middle-right mog so hard jfl- I think my dad is the top-rightish though, whereas my mom is more Alpine i’d say.

Actually, I think i might be more top left with just darker eyes @ElTruecel

The top pheno & middle-right mog so hard jfl- I think my dad is the top-rightish though, whereas my mom is more Alpine i’d say.

Actually, I think i might be more top left with just darker eyes @ElTruecel
Ic

Brutal squint pill