Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why reddit cucks always say "you're living with parents" as an insult?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
I'm currently have a job and making enough money for rent a house but why should I? If you're incel there's literally no reason for get a house. I'm living with my parents and by this way save a lot of money, eating healthy foods, feeling less lonely etc.. Why should I wasting almost half of my salary to coming back an empty house after working 9-5? For to become alcoholic so you don't kill yourself after spending 600 night in a depressive, silent house with no purpose?

It’s a conspiracy to get more people cucked by high rent prices and living in shitty places so landlords get get more landlordbuxx. If everyone lives in the same house things are cheaper and money is saved. Redditors are hired Shills. Actually maybe even an AI. Any AI can easily talk like a Redditor these days.

Psyops = everything everybody wants a piEce of youR mind.
Living by yourself isn’t what it’s made out to be. Loneliness will be 10x more crippling

Last edited:
I'm currently have a job and making enough money for rent a house but why should I? If you're incel there's literally no reason for get a house. I'm living with my parents and by this way save a lot of money, eating healthy foods, feeling less lonely etc.. Why should I wasting almost half of my salary to coming back an empty house after working 9-5? For to become alcoholic so you don't kill yourself after spending 600 night in a depressive, silent house with no purpose?
because most of them are born into a western culture where they are indoctrinated into thinking if you still live with your folks as an adult and you don’t pay rent, you are somehow an unsuccessful bum

It’s a conspiracy to get more people cucked by high rent prices and living in shitty places so landlords get get more landlordbuxx. If everyone lives in the same house things are cheaper and money is saved. Redditors are hired Shills. Actually maybe even an AI. Any AI can easily talk like a Redditor these days.

Psyops = everything everybody wants a piEce of youR mind.
Living by yourself isn’t what it’s made out to be. Loneliness will be 10x more crippling
I dont think its that reason. It implies (at least in the west) that if you live with your parents, that you are a friendless loser who isnt able to take care of himself and doesnt have money.

I dont think its that reason. It implies (at least in the west) that if you live with your parents, that you are a friendless loser who isnt able to take care of himself and doesnt have money.
yeah will be seen as the depressed guy living in the basement

Yeah I don't get it either. Unless your parents are psycho or something, then yes leave the house. Otherwise you are paying rent and not saving thousands of dollars like you could've been. Also exactly, no gf, no kids, I will kill myself if I live in apartment all alone (in videogame ofc)