Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why isn't everyone studying mathematics?

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★
Science seems like the only way to prevent wars and possibly even go to space. So why doesn't the human race have a culture that aggressively studies STEM? We could end the incel struggle with bioengineering.

We have all these universities, but where are all the rockets? Shouldn't reality look like the Jetsons? Where is all the money going?

你去讀數學系就知道

STEMcel here. Math is highly useful but barely understood. Math requires a level of abstraction-thinking that most people lack. So unfortunately we're going nowhere like the Jetsons, at least for now.

Science seems like the only way to prevent wars and possibly even go to space. So why doesn't the human race have a culture that aggressively studies STEM? We could end the incel struggle with bioengineering.

We have all these universities, but where are all the rockets? Shouldn't reality look like the Jetsons? Where is all the money going?
we only get the tech and advancements we are allowed to have.

Math is for giga-autists only. Giving up on life if you do that. Also preventing wars? :lul: I want to start them nigga :lul:

because im an ugly fucking faggot.

you are a virgin :foidSoy:

Math is for giga-autists only. Giving up on life if you do that. Also preventing wars? :lul: I want to start them nigga :lul:
Why didn’t you volunteer for Ukraine then? Liar.

STEMcel here. Math is highly useful but barely understood. Math requires a level of abstraction-thinking that most people lack. So unfortunately we're going nowhere like the Jetsons, at least for now.
Abstraction is just leftist nonsense with their filth. If you did nothing but math your ‘abstraction’ would increase. It’s just hard work.

Abstraction is just leftist nonsense with their filth. If you did nothing but math your ‘abstraction’ would increase. It’s just hard work.
Average ameriCuck is too lazy to repeat using a formula/mathematical technique 3-10+ times to lock in the pattern/method. They want to do it once and have it engraved in their skull for eternity. Sadly reality doesn't function this way :feelsree::feelsrope:.

Because it's hard, especially if you want to make a living out of it.

I think in that sense it's different from other sciences. It's a bit like art in that regard. Or music. You can study all you want, it won't matter much if you have no talent.

Average ameriCuck is too lazy to repeat using a formula/mathematical technique 3-10+ times to lock in the pattern/method. They want to do it once and have it engraved in their skull for eternity. Sadly reality doesn't function this way :feelsree::feelsrope:.
Based

Math is overrated and there will be no shit if people knew it they would just be clever devils but that’s even not connected to math solving skills ,math is shit and overrated,I passed all engineering math courses and it’s pretty over the top and solves nothing at all except mr shekelbergs exams

Normal science is much better and useful

Math is overrated and there will be no shit if people knew it they would just be clever devils but that’s even not connected to math solving skills ,math is shit and overrated,I passed all engineering math courses and it’s pretty over the top and solves nothing at all except mr shekelbergs exams
Passing courses is not what’s important. You study engineering to engineer. What did you build?

Most of the math is useless in real life.
The Chad only knows basic counting.

I got this book called
"The Manga Guide to Linear Algebra"

it may help me beef up my artificial eye (A.Eye) module for my waifubot
schools teach math without any practical use for it so it simply becomes a negative experience for most

most math probably is useless in the real world tho

I got this book called

schools teach math without any practical use for it so it simply becomes a negative experience for most

The job of an engineer is to find a use for the math. Mathematics is years ahead of engineering.

I got this book called

I agree for most jobs, you don't need anything past algebra level imo.

The job of an engineer is to find a use for the math. Mathematics is years ahead of engineering.
that is a nice steamy load of crap
I haven't seen in my whole life actual uses for advanced algebra in the real world

it's just added to the stemcels study curriculum to fluff the course and charge more money

give specific real world uses for math

chances are if you are raping your invention to use math it will turn out complex and not efficient

Im a low iq incel

I haven't seen in my whole life actual uses for advanced algebra in the real world

it's just added to the stemcels study curriculum to fluff the course and charge more money

chances are if you are raping your invention to use math it will turn out complex and not efficient
Logic - Electrical Engineering, debates, logical reasoning
Prime numbers - cryptography

Those are two off the top of my head. If you are an engineer it’s your job to find a use for a math; engineer mathematicians are a thing.

This is incorrect. You can make a conjecture but the math to prove it might not have been discovered yet.
Everything is proven , math isn’t even proves himself right sometimes ,it is incorrect

Passing courses is not what’s important. You study engineering to engineer. What did you build?
Nothing ,what the fuck do you think I’m studying still ?how old are you? You don’t just build shit in engineering majors you learn it theoretically that’s it sometimes do labs and different experiments or assignments ,that’s it ,did you go to uni ??

I got this book called

Lineer algebra is the fucking easiest bro lol even I as a lazy ass nigger passed it easily

Are u sure about that bro??? Cuz that’swrong,math isn’t shit and can solve nothing much ,all the theoretical shit is not proven in real life and cannot be proven in any way , just theoretically which is unreal

Yep I doubt he studied anything , even space stuff isn’t that hard at all , it’s just a lot of equations and you put them in , if what you said was true we would be traveling in time

Nothing ,what the fuck do you think I’m studying still ?how old are you? You don’t just build shit in engineering majors you learn it theoretically that’s it sometimes do labs and different experiments or assignments ,that’s it ,did you go to uni ??
It was more rhetorical. You could learn a thing or two from an English major. Moreover engineering is such a broad field maybe you will build something, maybe you will bring the cost of something down. I don’t know what the scope of the engineering definition is.

True. Godel's incompleteness theorem shows that math can never be complete.
This was written clearly written vehemently because the sentence isn’t clear.

Logic is a field of math. Prime numbers are of one of the first things you learn in prealgebra.
this looks like inceldom discussion to you. no prime numbers nor any prime pussy for your FACE.

Look up "Godel's Incompleteness Theorem". Math is incomplete and always will be.
I wasn’t talking about you. But I understand your confusion (you think I was talking about you).

Something tells me you still don’t get it. The person you replied to was Mentally lost cel, and I was talking about the way he wrote the sentence. It was clearly rushed, that went over your head because you assumed I was talking about you.

Something tells me you still don’t get it. The person you replied to was Mentally lost cel, and I was talking about the way he wrote the sentence. It was clearly rushed, that went over your head because you assumed I was talking about you.
Lol okay. My point was still true though.