Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why isn't everyone studying mathematics?

Damn, stop being so logical!

But seriously, the reason STEM is not taken more seriously in the western countries is because the military-industrial complex doesn't want the goym to become too smart.

NASA is a joke, the military won't allow too much information out - even though tax payers fund NASA. NASA hasn't done much of anything for the public to see since I have been alive, I'm 30 now.

I work in marketing, and we don't use any math higher than a 9th grade level. If I worked in accounting, I'm sure the math would be more complex. But, to work a nice marketing gig you don't need to do much math.

Funny enough, I applied to a hobby store once (back in 2016) and they made us take a math test to get hired. The questions consisted of: adding decimals, subtracting decimals, and multiplying decimals.

Damn, stop being so logical!

But seriously, the reason STEM is not taken more seriously in the western countries is because the military-industrial complex doesn't want the goym to become too smart.

NASA is a joke, the military won't allow too much information out - even though tax payers fund NASA. NASA hasn't done much of anything for the public to see since I have been alive, I'm 30 now.

I work in marketing, and we don't use any math higher than a 9th grade level. If I worked in accounting, I'm sure the math would be more complex. But, to work a nice marketing gig you don't need to do much math.

Funny enough, I applied to a hobby store once (back in 2016) and they made us take a math test to get hired. The questions consisted of: adding decimals, subtracting decimals, and multiplying decimals.
The irony is that most people can't even read decimals

@blackcel was a high iq scientist but he probably has a wife now he was so high functioning

STEMcel here. Math is highly useful but barely understood. Math requires a level of abstraction-thinking that most people lack. So unfortunately we're going nowhere like the Jetsons, at least for now.
whenever I try to understand that shit my mind scrambles :feelstastyman:

Something tells me you still don’t get it. The person you replied to was Mentally lost cel, and I was talking about the way he wrote the sentence. It was clearly rushed, that went over your head because you assumed I was talking about you.
His point is true and mine math proves itself wrong sometimes

Turkish education sucks
Oh yeah definitely except if you go to a decent university you’ll see true education there like mine , you will actually learn shit about your field

Turkish education sucks
Turkish education was never even good it was better cuz of social stuff and societies values now it’s hell like most

Lineer algebra is the fucking easiest bro lol even I as a lazy ass nigger passed it easily
IDK they I heard someone online say some image recog algs use it
I think not using it would be more efficient

they also said image detection algs use advanced math with gay formulas but my alg for image detection is the fastest in the world and does not use gay math

Logic - Electrical Engineering, debates, logical reasoning
Prime numbers - cryptography

Those are two off the top of my head. If you are an engineer it’s your job to find a use for a math; engineer mathematicians are a thing.
I"ll have to read The Manga Guide to Cryptography
before replying to that

Logic - Electrical Engineering, debates, logical reasoning
Prime numbers - cryptography

Those are two off the top of my head. If you are an engineer it’s your job to find a use for a math; engineer mathematicians are a thing.

I'd study it, but I have NLD and ASD....

Let me contribute a bit to the discussion:

Logic