Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We ain't a threat to anyone

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
I don't know why even fbi wants to even approach us like what they think we are? We are just bunch of abused dogs that can't even tap someone's shoulder in real life let alone grape or murder most of us gonna die alone in a room rotting that's it we are shit at everything, in this 15 years of this culture only 2-3 people ever did some shit where the communities which were seemingly harmless did more massacre then us but we are the one that always have to answer all the questions, we are the one that can't avoid anything in life the world only wants our downfall but they don't care enough to hate us just looking for opportunities to fuck us even more.

We can do something: we can form a terrorist group that searches for sexhaver men and cuts their dicks off, that won't get us laid but at least that will give us the satisfaction of revenge (in Minecraft ofc).

Yeah we are good boys :)

we don't fit in and no one will miss us. so sensationalizing us as an enemy target is good for profit (media outcry, ratings, especially with women being bigger product consumers, blahblahblah, etc, etc)

Thats why i don't believe most of the guys here that talk about going ER or going on a rape spree. We are shorter, physically weaker and inferior to Chad Policemen, i think a tall enough woman could beat me up if she wanted to.

Aside from me assaulting an 18 year old foid in march and occasionally, intentionally barging into foids when I'm out, I'm pretty chill, laid back and easy going.

It's crazy how outcasts like us are constantly targeted by everyone and no one intervenes until the incel can't take it anymore and pulls out a gun

True, some users here are still in denial and think that we should be feared, yet no one here has the balls to do anything

All i can do is rope, my dream was to becoming a grapist(in Minecraft) but what my 5'2 manlet ass gonna do? Also no ER is possible since very poor to afford Bomb and living in a shithole where guns aren't possible. (In Minecraft)

those who are strong enough too go ER, wont be posting here

Thats why i don't believe most of the guys here that talk about going ER or going on a rape spree. We are shorter, physically weaker and inferior to Chad Policemen, i think a tall enough woman could beat me up if she wanted to.
You are a 6’5 jacked multibillionare with a 12’ BWC. No tall woman is beating you up buddy boyo. Haha, had to mess around a little. In all seriousness, many of us are too weak to even grape (in GTA). I personally am not too weak since I am 6 feet tall and strong enough to do 10 pull ups in a row from years of being a gymcel. Here’s a funny story. I was walking on an isolated trial at least a mile from another person when I walked by a small white woman. She must have been so damn shit scared in that very moment when she encountered me, a 6 foot tall loner in a hoodie. I quite literally could have done anything I wanted to in that moment, and she knew it too. Luckily for her I’m a decent person and just went on my way. She sped up her jog as she went away and probably checked a few times to make sure I wasn’t following.

I don't know why even fbi wants to even approach us like what they think we are? We are just bunch of abused dogs that can't even tap someone's shoulder in real life let alone grape or murder most of us gonna die alone in a room rotting that's it we are shit at everything, in this 15 years of this culture only 2-3 people ever did some shit where the communities which were seemingly harmless did more massacre then us but we are the one that always have to answer all the questions, we are the one that can't avoid anything in life the world only wants our downfall but they don't care enough to hate us just looking for opportunities to fuck us even more.

Ideas are more dangerous than guns.