Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is postmaxxing allowed?

Electus

Electus

Major
★★★★★
This is just a question and a discussion as to whether or not there's a specific reason postmaxxing in the Sewers is allowed. It has been brought up in the improvement suggestions multiple times but there's clearly something going that I'm not aware of. What is it?

Not sure but I find it N sanely fun

Electus

Sewers was created for fun posts / postmaxxing as a long time ago people would shit up the lounge with low effort

Also it helps that I was a postmaxxer and became moderator then administrator lol (I retired from hardcore postmaxxing and reset my number, but I still post in the sewers for fun)

Sewers was created for fun posts / postmaxxing as a long time ago people would shit up the lounge with low effort

Also it helps that I was a postmaxxer and became moderator then administrator lol (I retired from hardcore postmaxxing and reset my number, but I still post in the sewers for fun)
I get the idea of the Sewers, but what bothers me is that there are users here who spend all their daytime posting absolutely nothing which then contributes to their post count and rank. This is not fair to other users who actually post meaningful things but are postmogged by some faggot who's been here for a month and already has 10k+ posts.

didn't u had like 100k posts?

Because some people want to have nice colors on their names. Forum doesn't have to be boring and faggoted.

Because some people want to have nice colors on their names. Forum doesn't have to be boring and faggoted.
But this is exactly what makes it faggoted. Undeserved shit. There is no point in the rank changing if the majority of it amounts to low IQ and low effort spam.

But this is exactly what makes it faggoted. Undeserved shit. There is no point in the rank changing if the majority of it amounts to low IQ and low effort spam.
Who cares.