Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What did Vendetta do to piss off the mods?

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
prolific Postmaxxing newcel, I kept seeing him get banned and reinstated like general alek did multiple times, was he trying to bully the mods? or something else? also his most recent ban appeal got nuked, which is why im curiousgeorge about it, anyways mods delete this if you dont want more attention going towards him, i understand. :feelsokman:

Can't wait to smoke a nice pack tonight after a day of collegeslaving & wageslaving
enjoy yourself tonight brocel

i tried writring 'vendetta' on ciggie to smoke but my pen wouldnt bulge kek

gonna need a sharp pencil for that

Tried to make an alt after I gave him a chance and said the perma wouldn't actually be a perma. Not coming back for a good while. :p

Good riddance

Tried to make an alt after I gave him a chance and said the perma wouldn't actually be a perma. Not coming back for a good while. :p
I'll smoke my certified Hvperborean kush to that. :smonk:

People like him ruined my experience on here, When I first registered I was expecting to talk to other high IQ truecels. Instead I ended up posting with underaged retarded user like him all day long. And also because I'm having suicide-tier join date I get associated with all of these 2024cels which make people think I'm like that too.

enjoy yourself tonight brocel

i tried writring 'vendetta' on ciggie to smoke but my pen wouldnt bulge kek

gonna need a sharp pencil for that
I already have a joint rolled up waiting for me :feelscomfy:

I’ll edit “Vendetta” on it using my camera or something

People like him ruined my experience on here, When I first registered I was expecting to talk to other high IQ truecels. Instead I ended up posting with underaged retarded user like him all day long. And also because I'm having suicide-tier join date I get associated with all of these 2024cels which make people think I'm like that too.
You’ve proven yourself already, you’re one of the few, and i mean less than a handful, of 2024cels who are good

And also because I'm having suicide-tier join date I get associated with all of these 2024cels which make people think I'm like that too.
struggles of being 2024cel

He was underage?

Brutal childpill

By a good while, you mean indefinitely right?

How could you let An under age here? Didnt forum rules change a long time ago?

Your cool, together with that real madrid guy are good imo

Your cool, together with that real madrid guy are good imo
Him, @SupremeGentleCel @Vlarke & @NoIdeaWhatToDo are my favorite 2024cels.

@Max Doltman is good also, but he had an acc here from 2019-2020 so he doesn't really count, which I'm sure he's fine with. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Him, @SupremeGentleCel @Vlarke & @NoIdeaWhatToDo are my favorite 2024cels.

@Max Doltman is good also, but he had an acc here from 2019-2020 so he doesn't really count, which I'm sure he's fine with. :feelskek::feelshaha:
ye Max and NoIdea are good people too
Idk about @Vlarke and @SupremeGentleCel

@balkanceI but I think he's perma'd

@balkanceI but I think he's perma'd
Requested in the sewers

Always nice to meet someone who may have Dinarid influence on their pheno though. :feelscomfy:

Don´t know, But he was PostMaxxing like crazy

I also have playlist of Black Magick SS, Iron Maiden, and even some synthwave set-up :feelscomfy:
I dont own anything related to Nazism, even though my Grandfather fought in the 5.SS Panzer Wiking.
However, I plan on buying a black SS suit, with Totenkopfverbande emblems

he was just sharing zoomer brainrot, the last thing we need.
I´ve been offline for like 4 days, so dont know what happened to his account.
He reached 10k posts in less than a month.
That´s crazy

I dont own anything related to Nazism, even though my Grandfather fought in the 5.SS Panzer Wiking.
However, I plan on buying a black SS suit, with Totenkopfverbande emblems
Neither do I, but once I get a job & start moneymaxxing, I probably will.

Some guy on a telegram channel showed this Third Reich officers navy dagger he owned, and it was fucking sick.

I know a store that sells some patches: I'm thinking of getting a 29th SS Italia patch, 3rd SS Totenkopf patch, and a 7th SS Prinz Eugene division patch.

Next time you smoke some weed though, listen to Black Magick SS, it's like a journey into another world.

Financial stability and wealth is important, that´s why I´ve been offline the past days.
I want to make sure im financially better off than normies and OnlyFools Whores, when the collaps happens.

When Russia is done with Ukraine and Trump pulls out of NATO, Russian Threat to NATO is imminent.
The Baltics and Suwalki gap are nato´s weak point.
Women will soon realize that life is not all about fucking, sucking and Shaking their Ass on TikTok.
No one in Europe is prepared for the stuff, that´s about to unfold.
Women live in their own fantasy world, until a 50 mile Russian convoy shows up at their border.
Then they realize Feminism only works in a modern developed society, and not when we go back to nature and wars.
The human species could not develop and survive, if Feminism was somehow a thing in the Caveman days

Some guy on a telegram channel showed this Third Reich officers navy dagger he owned, and it was fucking sick.

I know a store that sells some patches: I'm thinking of getting a 29th SS Italia patch, 3rd SS Totenkopf patch, and a 7th SS Prinz Eugene division patch.

Next time you smoke some weed though, listen to Black Magick SS, it's like a journey into another world.
Must be nice. I would never buy nazi insignia as an asian because a lot of RW whites want to cuck asians and fuck noodlewhores, i'd rather keep my dignity thank you

Must be nice.
I just need cash, and a way to explain it to my parents. :feelskek:
I would never buy nazi insignia as an asian because a lot of RW whites want to cuck asians and fuck noodlewhores, i'd rather keep my dignity thank you
Fair enough, though I will say a lot of the guys I do talk to on these channels, servers, etc. are either Incels in denial, or nearcel/incel adjacent for sure. One guy literally is a NEET who told us he just spends the whole day making edits, being depressed, and going for walks, sounds pretty Incel honestly.

But yeah, I can understand your sentiment and respect it a a lot: Those are our own symbolism to use, and you guys have your own you can use.

Over a year ago, I was on a discord server, and an Asian guy was bringing up the points you did: Me & the admin ended up explaining to him we still consider those guys as traitors, and that we wouldn’t want to encourage miscegenation with Asians, since it’s counterintuitive & wrong for many reasons. By the end, he actually said me & the admin changed his stance & view on RW Whites.

But yeah, I can understand your sentiment and respect it a a lot: Those are our own symbolism to use, and you guys have your own you can use.
I'm just keeping it real, a lot of asians I see out here are some bootlickers man. They worship everything white and I'm talking about males too not just females. Taiwanese dressing up with nazi uniforms, nazi insignia and nordic symbols in their twitter, that sort. I used to kind of be like this last year but not really, I still kept my extremism centered around my own kind not white-centered. They might think that natsoc imagery is "based" but in reality they are just as much as cucks for wearing it as a non-white. Asians lack pride in their own heritage always trying to be "different". Which is honestly understandable given all the negative stigma and disgusting stereotypes. But we need more mental fortitude.

He reached 10k posts in less than a month.
That´s crazy
Image 2024 04 19 043232033