Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont remember the last time i slept a single night through

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
As i posted multiple times in the past, i have an unidentified bladder issue that makes me go pee extremely often. It also makes me wake up during the night to pee. Every night i wake up 2-7 times to pee. This has been going on since over 3 years and doctors couldn't identify anything. I literally cant remember the last time i had actual quality sleep without waking up at night to pee. This is also the reason i pee in jars or glasses, because its exhausting for me to go to the toilet almost every hour or on bad days every 30 minutes.

Just drink regular water and dont drink anything 4 hours Prior to sleep

I have bladder issues as well, but I never have to go while I'm sleeping

I know this sounds like a joke but maybe consider getting adult diapers, if it means you can just sleep through it maybe

I know this sounds like a joke but maybe consider getting adult diapers, if it means you can just sleep through it maybe
I would still wake up from the bladder pressure

As i posted multiple times in the past, i have an unidentified bladder issue that makes me go pee extremely often. It also makes me wake up during the night to pee. Every night i wake up 2-7 times to pee. This has been going on since over 3 years and doctors couldn't identify anything. I literally cant remember the last time i had actual quality sleep without waking up at night to pee. This is also the reason i pee in jars or glasses, because its exhausting for me to go to the toilet almost every hour or on bad days every 30 minutes.
don't you have diabetes?

Have you tried using magnesium supplements? Helps me sleep like a baby.

Do you have a prostate problem? My grandfather had the same and he was getting up to 7 times a night to take a piss.

Doctors being useless as always. I'd advise to try more doctors, eventually you'll find someone who'll actually help. Search the Internet as much as possible as to what could be causing the issue. Maybe it's not the bladder necessarily, could be the kidneys?

I haven't slept well in ages. I always either go to bed really late and wake up early or, even when I do sleep well, I wake up tired as fuck and like a zombie. Beyond over.

Don't drink liquids a couple hours before bed.