Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why is Netherlands so tall?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Then there's the Dutch diet: people in the Netherlands have a voracious appetite for dairy, and studies suggest this has contributed to their increased height. “Calcium builds bone and growth is dependent on having a good supply of that,” Barrett explained

Just Eat Dairy theory? Ironically Im short and I didnt eat dairy
This makes sense because Asian can't drink milk and they are small

But doesn't dairy bloat the face?

@Indari will explain it to you.

Isn't it obvious? Sexual selection.

Just Eat Dairy theory? Ironically Im short and I didnt eat dairy
This makes sense because Asian can't drink milk and they are small
I consumed a lot of dairy while growing up and still ended up 5’6 , so how does that work? It’s all genetics, plain and simple.

I consumed a lot of dairy while growing up and still ended up 5’6 , so how does that work? It’s all genetics, plain and simple.

Proteins and genes make you tall. JFL at dairy, the animal agriculture industry at work

So its part genetics and Diary

Isn't it obvious? Sexual selection.
this and only this tbh
diary is the basis for all Northern European diets but not all Northern Europeans are tall
my parents say they mostly lived off milk and flour because these were the cheapest products under the communist regime and they're small and scrawny af while soy-drinking zoomers (who underwent more sexual selection) mog us (but Polish zoomers are still mogged by Germans and even more by the Dutch)

@Cowcel, they're trying to milk you

Cope. Must be done in your youth when you were blue pilled and unaware anyway.

this and only this tbh
diary is the basis for all Northern European diets but not all Northern Europeans are tall
my parents say they mostly lived off milk and flour because these were the cheapest products under the communist regime and they're small and scrawny af while soy-drinking zoomers (who underwent more sexual selection) mog us (but Polish zoomers are still mogged by Germans and even more by the Dutch)

@Cowcel, they're trying to milk you
They will never get my precious milk :feelsBox:

if you are ethnic chances are that eating diary can even make things worse, since you probably are lactose intolerant to some degree

Viking incursions in the Middle Ages. Everywhere the Vikings went there are tall people today.

The Dutch are notoriously good farmers and have been for centuries thus giving them the nutritional variety needed to breed large men.

The Dutch are notoriously good farmers and have been for centuries thus giving them the nutritional variety needed to breed large men.
feelsbad I live in UK where we had poor houses in Victorian times

I'm not sure, I read that somewhere.
BS , tbh , i believe they are talking about processed milk .
organic milk that @Cowcel can provide is actually pretty beneficial and healthy . let's milk him so all manlets can get taller .

The article goes into the Dutch's height problems between 1860 and now. They used to get mogged by Americans but now they mog instead. I am sure sexual selection helped in some part as females gained more freedom and became hypergamous, but I don't think that alone can explain the drastic change between then and now. Eating meat and drinking milk must have helped the average Dutch person reach their genetic potential. They should examine the height difference between ethnic second generation immigrants and their parents.

The article goes into the Dutch's height problems between 1860 and now. They used to get mogged by Americans but now they mog instead. I am sure sexual selection helped in some part as females gained more freedom and became hypergamous, but I don't think that alone can explain the drastic change between then and now. Eating meat and drinking milk must have helped the average Dutch person reach their genetic potential. They should examine the height difference between ethnic second generation immigrants and their parents.
This

BS , tbh , i believe they are talking about processed milk .
organic milk that @Cowcel can provide is actually pretty beneficial and healthy . let's milk him so all manlets can get taller .
You won't get any of my milk :feelsBox:

Nilito ethnic group is actually the tallest in the world, with an average height of 6'4" for males.

Dutch height was not the tallest back in the day but now they are
Diet nutrition is utter COPE , the main reason is the selection of taller partners by females with a great height difference , it was a peer/societal pressure for women to select the tallest partners and thus they bred out the short people

Same might be happening in South korea lately and their average heights have started to increase abit over generations

Sexual selection for tall men only bred out the short men.

But Japan men has gotten smaller since 1980s
the hypergamy being not so strong there as west and no such height criteria for partner selection
Also might be the radiation effects

It's likely a highly heritable genetic component coupled with modern intake of ample calories and animal protein during youth. The latter two were often unavailable for large parts of populations - blocking children from realizing their full height potential.

In Europe the Dutch and the people in the Dinaric Alps, which include the Dalmatians, Montenegrins and some Herzegovinians compete for who is the tallest.

Last edited:
Sounds like a thread for me. The girls are really tall, too. They even heightmog their male counterparts. I have seen 6'3" - 6'5" tall girls. They're not that rare. Most tend to be 5'11" - 6'2" though. I'm a 5'10" "tall" guy myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back