Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why having autism is better than being neurotypical

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
everyone here knows every user here has autism, but everyone here has an average iq and eq compared to normal autists, every kid in the us will have autism in some years:
kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/american-children-autism-cdc-prevalence-estimates/
"At its current rate of growth, many have estimated that, by the year 2030, 1 in 2 American boys — 50% — will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder."
https://www.cmsri.org/autism/

here are the 2 main traits of people with autism that have an average emotional quotient (eq) and iq:
more introverted on average (low extraversion), more neurotic (high neuroticism).

1-People who are low in Extraversion tend to be fairly independent, and do not need a lot of admiration or recognition from others in order to feel satisfied. They tend not to be interested in money or status, and would rather lead a life that is personally pleasing than one that gains them the attention of others.

2-
Classified as one of the Big Five personality traits, or the OCEAN model (openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism) psychologists look at to define personality, account for individual differences, and predict wellbeing, “neuroticism has to do with the ways people experience negative emotion in response to stress,” says clinical psychologist Kristin Naragon-Gainey, PhD, associate professor of psychology in The University of Buffalo’s Department of Psychology .

“Two people could be faced with the same situation and the neurotic one will put a negative spin on the experience and produce a stronger reaction to stress—with feelings like sadness, anxiety, fear, hostility, irritability, and anger,” Dr. Naragon-Gainey says. Often, their level of worry or sadness isn’t commensurate with what’s actually happening.
2-“These personality types tend to be intelligent, humorous, have more realistic (if cynical) expectations, a greater self-awareness, drive and conscientiousness, they take fewer risks, and have a strong need to provide for others,”
"according to research, neurotic people are more likely to be creative thinkers"
"They have more experience handling negative emotions, which, though difficult, can also make them deeper, and facilitate empathy and understanding for other people’s struggles,”
Then there’s the evolutionary standpoint, which explains why neurotic people tend to think ahead and are more likely to be prepared for possible negative outcomes. “The reason we pay attention to negative emotions is because they’re informative of the environment or perceived danger,” Dr. Naragon-Gainey says.

Last edited:
everyone here knows every user here has autism, but everyone here has an average iq and eq compared to normal autists, every kid in the us will have autism in some years:
kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/american-children-autism-cdc-prevalence-estimates/
"At its current rate of growth, many have estimated that, by the year 2030, 1 in 2 American boys — 50% — will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder."

here are the 2 main traits of people with autism that have an average emotional quotient (eq) and iq:
more introverted on average (low extraversion), more neurotic (high neuroticism).

1-People who are low in Extraversion tend to be fairly independent, and do not need a lot of admiration or recognition from others in order to feel satisfied. They tend not to be interested in money or status, and would rather lead a life that is personally pleasing than one that gains them the attention of others.

2-
Classified as one of the Big Five personality traits, or the OCEAN model (openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism) psychologists look at to define personality, account for individual differences, and predict wellbeing, “neuroticism has to do with the ways people experience negative emotion in response to stress,” says clinical psychologist Kristin Naragon-Gainey, PhD, associate professor of psychology in The University of Buffalo’s Department of Psychology .

“Two people could be faced with the same situation and the neurotic one will put a negative spin on the experience and produce a stronger reaction to stress—with feelings like sadness, anxiety, fear, hostility, irritability, and anger,” Dr. Naragon-Gainey says. Often, their level of worry or sadness isn’t commensurate with what’s actually happening.
2-“These personality types tend to be intelligent, humorous, have more realistic (if cynical) expectations, a greater self-awareness"
"according to research, neurotic people are more likely to be creative thinkers"
"They have more experience handling negative emotions, which, though difficult, can also make them deeper, and facilitate empathy and understanding for other people’s struggles,”
Then there’s the evolutionary standpoint, which explains why neurotic people tend to think ahead and are more likely to be prepared for possible negative outcomes. “The reason we pay attention to negative emotions is because they’re informative of the environment or perceived danger,” Dr. Naragon-Gainey says.
having high neuroticism causes the person to to laugh at thinking on things like the ER word or joking about doing crimes because to us those jokes are funny but people without autism take them seriously

Last edited:
also the jew meme is caused by high neuroticism and the high use of the word nigger

we are also more racist because as you can read above, we have more empathy

Last edited:
I would much rather be NT then have autism tbh

being NT means you fit in with soyciety and actually have a girlfriend and shit
that world they see is fake, we are the only ones who can see the truth of the world

Ignorance is bliss
if you were 5'3 like me you would thank knowing the truth, imagine not being able to know or understand why everyone hates you

Last edited:
if you were 5'3 like me you would thank knowing the truth, imagine not knowing why everyone hates you
being neurotypical would prohibit you from seeing the blackpill because high neuroticism gives you these effects:
"While some neuroticism is healthy, because it’s associated with heightened self-criticism, “It can become a ‘crash and burn’ dynamic, where negative beliefs about yourself lead to ineffective social functioning, which then confirms those negative beliefs, and further re-enforces neurotic tendencies,” Dr. Brenner says.

For example, take the coworker who’s a superstar at work but tends to worry a lot about her performance. Then all of a sudden, she gets a little negative feedback from her boss, which to her feels like a huge criticism. She responds by worrying more to the point that she’s so consumed with self-evaluation and anxiety, she can’t focus anymore and calls in sick. In the end, she creates her own self-fulfilling prophesy.

While extreme, this type of maladaptive response can lead to difficulty in relationships, problems keeping jobs, an overall decreased satisfaction with life, depression and anxiety disorders, and a decreased life expectancy."

I´d rather be intelligent, than become another mindless moron in a fake demoralized world.
With great intelligence, also comes dark humor.
I would not have it any other way.

It allows you to think outside of the box and avoid being controlled by the soyciety, kek

More likely to kill an entire family instead of 1 person.

i would've made friends if i was NT instead

i would've made friends if i was NT instead
they are a waste of time, everything they say is fake, you could use that time you were with them on thinking on things like android robots like me, you will do nothing useful with them

actually have a girlfriend and shit
his love towards you would be fake, autism let's you see what is true love

There is a possibility that the increasing numbers might be some kind of reporting bias, or simply an increase of quality in psychiatric diagnosis.

We cannot be sure that autism wasn't underdiagnosed before, or overdiagnosed today, because psychiatry is one of the least mature sciences today.

Autism itself is a fairly recent definition, and in some cases wasn't acknowledged as a real illness/problem.

More likely to kill an entire family instead of 1 person.
they try to save the world from what we see as evil but sadly our goal will never be accomplished by killing others

Last edited:
There is a possibility that the increasing numbers might be some kind of reporting bias, or simply an increase of quality in psychiatric diagnosis.

We cannot be sure that autism wasn't underdiagnosed before, or overdiagnosed today, because psychiatry is one of the least mature sciences today.

Autism itself is a fairly recent definition, and in some cases wasn't acknowledged as a real illness/problem.
here is my explanation:

they are a waste of time, everything they say is fake, you could use that time you were with them on thinking on things like android robots like me, you will do nothing useful with them
android robots are meh in my opinion.

android robots are meh in my opinion.
also living beings or sentient beings will always leave you alone and harm you compared to non-sentient android robots

So I think there are some problems that prevent your argument from becoming iron clad:

1. I am familiar with the Mouse Utopia experiment. The problems with it are that it has not been reproduced to my knowledge, which makes it of a dubious validity, and that it has been done on mice, which are not 100% behaviourally identical with humans, with the differences possibly making the model wildly inaccurate.
2. I think that reducing relations and decreasing birthrates have been at least partially caused by disruptive technology developed over the past century, which have changed how we interact on every level. There is no precedent that could help to predict long term consequences to society at large.
3. Early testosterone studies were very inaccurate, and most likely the difference that exists is caused by obesity and decreasing rates of activity, both of which cause reduced testosterone levels.
4. As I said before, we have no sure way to tell if autism has not been as prevalent before, for example my father and I both have not been formally diagnosed, although we exhibit an overwhelming amount of symptoms. I even was taken to a child psychiatrist once.

EDIT: The mouse utopia thesis is based on overabundance. My theory is that the current collapse is caused due to reduction of personal connections, which in turn are caused by human values becoming cheap as dirt compared to instagram likes.

Both theories could be valid at the same time, we have no real way to tell until we become history for some nerds to analyse.

Last edited:
So I think there are some problems that prevent your argument from becoming iron clad:

1. I am familiar with the Mouse Utopia experiment. The problems with it are that it has not been reproduced to my knowledge, which makes it of a dubious validity, and that it has been done on mice, which are not 100% behaviourally identical with humans, with the differences possibly making the model wildly inaccurate.
2. I think that reducing relations and decreasing birthrates have been at least partially caused by disruptive technology developed over the past century, which have changed how we interact on every level. There is no precedent that could help to predict long term consequences to society at large.
3. Early testosterone studies were very inaccurate, and most likely the difference that exists is caused by obesity and decreasing rates of activity, both of which cause reduced testosterone levels.
4. As I said before, we have no sure way to tell if autism has not been as prevalent before, for example my father and I both have not been formally diagnosed, although we exhibit an overwhelming amount of symptoms. I even was taken to a child psychiatrist once.
we are already on the last phase, i don't think it is going to stop at the last second, the autism trendline doesn't seem to want to stop increasing until it gets to 100

we are already on the last phase, i don't think it is going to stop at the last second, the autism trendline doesn't seem to want to stop increasing until it gets to 100
I added an edit.

My main point is that we cannot truly tell the large picture in the same way we cannot predict the stock market.

For all we know society will reset and we will go back to the same cycle again.

I added an edit.

My main point is that we cannot truly tell the large picture in the same way we cannot predict the stock market.

For all we know society will reset and we will go back to the same cycle again.
if your theory is right then we will not reset, technology will keep increasing exponentially which will get the autism rates to 100:

if your theory is right then we will not reset, technology will keep increasing exponentially which will get the autism rates to 100:

Again, one of my arguments was saying there is a possibility that autism rates have been stable.

Also technology has been slowing down. Processor manufacturers had to turn to different venues to increase performance, like going from reducing nm to increasing thread count.

The AI we have now is actually fairly old science for the most part, the reason it advanced so fast is due to large corporations storing insane amounts of data over decades and then using it to train their models. See google, facebook, amazon which mainly deal in data.

Again, one of my arguments was saying there is a pssibility that autism rates have been stable.

Also technology has been slowing down. Processor manifacturers had to turn to different venues to increase performance, like going from reducing nm to increasing thread count.

The AI we have now is actually fairly old science for the most part, the reason it advanced so fast is due to large corporations storing insane amounts of data over decades and then using it to train their models. See google, facebook, amazon which mainly deal in data.
you never read my 2032 android robot thread, i beg you to read it, i talk more about why this decrease there and about this:

View: https://youtu.be/19lZfObdAXs

at least watch the video above me

Again, one of my arguments was saying there is a possibility that autism rates have been stable.

Also technology has been slowing down. Processor manufacturers had to turn to different venues to increase performance, like going from reducing nm to increasing thread count.

you need to also give the reason of why the autism diagnosis got better, did the US spent billions on some new technology to measure autism or spent billions on getting millions of psychologists on Harvard?

you never read my 2032 android robot thread, i beg you to read it, i talk more about why this decrease there and about this:

View: https://youtu.be/19lZfObdAXs

at least watch the video above me

I remember reading this, I remember going through the trends during Uni myself, and we also had the history of computing, etc.

The problem with new computing paradigms is that adopting them would be a massive chore and cost even if we manage to make quantum computing feasible to use outside scientific experiments. You have to understand that the technical debt of the old systems is massive and prevents adoption of even Java 11, much less quantum. A lot of businesses are still running Cobol/Fortran. One of my yearmates got a Cobol job in 2021.

We are talking about billions and trillions of dollars worth of research and development, and decades of work to make these paradigms feasible for a consumer/professional market.

If there is no adoption -> there are no funds -> slow development speed -> no adoption. Just like with failed game consoles, e.g. PS Vita.

I remember reading this, I remember going through the trends during Uni myself, and we also had the history of computing, etc.

The problem with new computing paradigms is that adopting them would be a massive chore and cost even if we manage to make quantum computing feasible to use outside scientific experiments. You have to understand that the technical debt of the old systems is massive and prevents adoption of even Java 11, much less quantum. A lot of businesses are still running Cobol/Fortran. One of my yearmates got a Cobol job in 2021.

We are talking about billions and trillions of dollars worth of research and development, and decades of work to make these paradigms feasible for a consumer/professional market.

If there is no adoption -> there are no funds -> slow development speed -> no adoption. Just like with failed game consoles, e.g. PS Vita.
we will get back to the computing trendline before 2030, i explain why in my 2032 android robot thread

you need to also give the reason of why the autism diagnosis got better, did the US spent billions on some new technology to measure autism or spent billions on getting millions of psychologists on Harvard?
DSM-1 was created in 1952. We had a DSM-5 in 2013. Before that universal standards for diagnosis were much worse/nonexistent, and the definition/symptoms and methods of diagnosis were updated many times.

As someone who wanted to become a psychologist, I can tell you that a lot of it is pseudoscience, theories that have little basis on reality.

As such decades down the line we might recognize that autism as we know it today is merely a combination of issues pooled together in a large category.

There is a reason it got recategorised into a wide 'Autism Spectrum', because no one really knows why or what, nor how to solve issues faced by people diagnosed with Autism.

There is also the pushback from parents not to diagnose their children as 'wrong' which muddles things a bit. Acceptance for mental problems has been steadily increasing over the years.

I think that is enough for me today, I have to work on fixing needlessly complicated payment systems tomorrow. Also the forum seems to be crashing due to the amount of intellectuals on this site lol.

Continuing this would be fruitless, as our debate has more to do with our different opinions and interpretation of the same data than any basis in fact.

EDIT: Sorry for the duplicates. Forum kept crashing on me.

Last edited:
DSM-1 was created in 1952. We had a DSM-5 in 2013. Before that universal standards for diagnosis were much worse/nonexistent, and the definition/symptoms and methods of diagnosis were updated many times.

As someone who wanted to become a psychologist, I can tell you that a lot of it is pseudoscience, theories that have little basis on reality.

As such decades down the line we might recognize that autism as we know it today is merely a combination of issues pooled together in a large category.

There is a reason it got recategorised into a wide 'Autism Spectrum', because no one really knows why or what, nor how to solve issues faced by people diagnosed with Autism.

There is also the pushback from parents not to diagnose their children as 'wrong' which muddles things a bit. Acceptance for mental problems has been steadily increasing over the years.

I think that is enough for me today, I have to work on fixing needlessly complicated payment systems tomorrow. Also the forum seems to be crashing due to the amount of intellectuals on this site lol.

Continuing this would be fruitless, as our debate has more to do with our different opinions and interpretation of the same data than any basis in fact.

EDIT: Sorry for the duplicates. Forum kept crashing on me.
you will see how we will get to 100 in some years

NT is being a maggot in a box wriggling to rise above the rest & get at the top.

Autism is suffering, you're the worm that fell in & just wants to be left the fuck alone.

NT is being a maggot in a box wriggling to rise above the rest & get at the top.

Autism is suffering, you're the worm that fell in & just wants to be left the fuck alone.
no:

I would much rather be NT then have autism tbh

being NT means you fit in with soyciety and actually have a girlfriend and shit
By acquiring information, you forfeit the lies told you at birth.

Once Blackpilled, it´s impossible to go back.

Otherwise, you´d be fooling yourself.

Do you really want to be a peasant that badly ?

Aspire for greater heights.

Autism is a death sentence.

Autism is a death sentence.
Nah. At least we don't get locked up in insane asylums for life, anymore. That's great, isn't it? :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Imagine being autistic and average IQ. It's like learning you're a mutant, but your superpower is that you can fart whenever you want.

BRUTAL

kskskaoapa-jpg.691104

2-

2-“These personality types tend to be intelligent, humorous, have more realistic (if cynical) expectations, a greater self-awareness, drive and conscientiousness, they take fewer risks, and have a strong need to provide for others,”
id rather be nt. asd is a curse and is torture.