Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is MMA considered an incel sport?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Srs, I'm pretty sure a lot of MMA fighters get away with toughguymaxxxing. Broken ears, tats, inflated egos knowing they can fuck up even the chadiest of chads. All of the pros have hot GFs. I might get into some Muay Thai and BJJ, in 10 years, I should be good enough to step in the octagon and marry one of those UFC girls on the side (this will of course be in addition to standupcomedymaxxxing, shamanmaxxxing and acnescarsurgeymaxxxing, gotta bring the whole package if you wanna ascend as an incel).
Gsp

Who considers it an incel sport? Never heard that.

idk, I feel like the most incel sports are e-sports. Just compare the people who play football to those who do e-sports, they get mogged to infinity and back

The only one worth noticing in that photo is the tall baldie on the right,the rest are average.

Srs, I'm pretty sure a lot of MMA fighters get away with toughguymaxxxing. Broken ears, tats, inflated egos knowing they can fuck up even the chadiest of chads. All of the pros have hot GFs. I might get into some Muay Thai and BJJ, in 10 years, I should be good enough to step in the octagon and marry one of those UFC girls on the side (this will of course be in addition to standupcomedymaxxxing, shamanmaxxxing and acnescarsurgeymaxxxing, gotta bring the whole package if you wanna ascend as an incel).
View attachment 52265
guy on the right would literally be world class if he had hair, i'm assuming he has it shaved like that because he has a shitty hairline

guy on the right would literally be world class if he had hair, i'm assuming he has it shaved like that because he has a shitty hairline
imagine you could look like that tomorrow lmao

Maybe because alot of incels are short which is an advantage.

MMA fights look a little gay to be honest, but it's probably the sport that comes the closest to real street fights.
Therefore it's the best choice if one wants to diminish anxiety.
I don't think MMA is the most incel sport. Some of them are muscle- and tattoomaxed which is attractive to women.
Chess, table-tennis and badminton are the most incel sports.

That's what i'm trying to figure out..

the most incel sport should be a sport that is single player

Mma is one of the most chad sports.

How is it an incel sport? There is no one in that picture OP posted that doesn't mog me to oblivion and back with multiple detours in between

acnescarsurgerymaxxing is worthless. bunch of money for slight improvement at best. its over. they'll never go away. we're cursed. and the most incel sport is video games br0.

2131E9F8 9D3D 425B A99D 1FAEF7E64CF6
680CB035 F8F1 45B5 A370 4BB5E908B9F9

Conor McGregor before and after MMA

MMA INCEL SPORT :feelskek:

Just imagine entering a MMA course and some foids just happen to come to learn self defense at your local gym

Just imagine her legs wrapping up your neck/face and squeezing her pussy trying to make you pass out while you have a huge boner and just cum out right there.

I dont practice MMA but just imagine... being 1cm face close to a vagina is the closest way we can "ascend", even if it was in a self defense scenario or training.

Who considers it an incel sport? Never heard that.
I never heard that either.
One would think incels would be envious of such men. That they would not enjoy watching.

During the Roman period gladiatormaxxing was a medium.of ascending or die trying. Today although mma brings the satisfaction of doing anything you can with Chads it doesn't quite let you quit this intolerable world. You end up with permanent head injury and concussions making you a retardcel at the end stage of your short lived life

It’s an amazing cope. Boxing too.

I like MMA too. Maybe we have a lot of anger, and want to punch people. Maybe we are loners, and don't like team sports. Maybe the weight classes highlight athletic achievements of smaller men.

"Punching is better than Judo!"

WHAT???? never heard this plenty of good looking guys in mma these days.

MMA INCEL SPORT :feelskek:

Just imagine entering a MMA course and some foids just happen to come to learn self defense at your local gym

Just imagine her legs wrapping up your neck/face and squeezing her pussy trying to make you pass out while you have a huge boner and just cum out right there.

I dont practice MMA but just imagine... being 1cm face close to a vagina is the closest way we can "ascend", even if it was in a self defense scenario or training.

acnescarsurgerymaxxing is worthless. bunch of money for slight improvement at best. its over. they'll never go away. we're cursed. and the most incel sport is video games br0.

idk man, im seeing improvement (especially on my hypertrophic scars) after just one subcision session. ive spoken to people on the acne.org forums and they have given me the proper protocols to follow. Also, i think i sent you a post before by this Rooshv forum member who saw up to 80% improvement in his severe scarring after multiple bouts of subcision w/suction alternated with RF microneedling, then CO2 or an aggressive peel, HA filler and V-Beam. Again it'll take at least a year of constant procedures every 3 weeks but it can be done i think.

idk man, im seeing improvement (especially on my hypertrophic scars) after just one subcision session. ive spoken to people on the acne.org forums and they have given me the proper protocols to follow. Also, i think i sent you a post before by this Rooshv forum member who saw up to 80% improvement in his severe scarring after multiple bouts of subcision w/suction alternated with RF microneedling, then CO2 or an aggressive peel, HA filler and V-Beam. Again it'll take at least a year of constant procedures every 3 weeks but it can be done i think.
I've never had subciscion. I've had chemical peels and lasers and it did little. I've heard of tca cross and punch excision too idk if it works though some I've heard it made it worse.

I've never had subciscion. I've had chemical peels and lasers and it did little. I've heard of tca cross and punch excision too idk if it works though some I've heard it made it worse.
It depends on your scars, everyones are different. Doctors like to push lasers because they're expensive and easy to use (unlike RF microneedling which has many settings so the doc has to know what they're doing), thus, they basically just become butchers with the machine which could make your scars worse and lead to fat loss. Chemicals peels will generally serve the same purpose as laser. The protocol I outlined above is for people with many different types of scars, rolling (subcision is a must of these), box scar, ice pick. I will need sculptra added in as a result of some fat loss around my face.

It depends on your scars, everyones are different. Doctors like to push lasers because they're expensive and easy to use (unlike RF microneedling which has many settings so the doc has to know what they're doing), thus, they basically just become butchers with the machine which could make your scars worse and lead to fat loss. Chemicals peels will generally serve the same purpose as laser. The protocol I outlined above is for people with many different types of scars, rolling (subcision is a must of these), box scar, ice pick. I will need sculptra added in as a result of some fat loss around my face.
i have box car and ice pick

I like MMA too. Maybe we have a lot of anger, and want to punch people. Maybe we are loners, and don't like team sports. Maybe the weight classes highlight athletic achievements of smaller men.

"Punching is better than Judo!"

Aikido can be good for smaller dudes too. I know how to do it and throw people to the ground.

Because this is the average MMA fan:

I'm starting with MMA soon, I've done martial arts for 10 years.

Because this is the average MMA fan:

lmao
I'm starting with MMA soon, I've done martial arts for 10 years.
whats your background?

I wrestled for 3 years of middle school/1 year of high school and boxed for like 2 years on and off (judo/sambo when I was super young lol). I took off from wrestling to focus on strength training because really, the only thing holding me back was the fact that I was super fucking weak, technique was above avg though. I remember I went to wrestle in PA (I was from a shitty wrestling state) once and this kid collar tied me. As soon as his hand landed on me I knew he was like twice as strong, there was nothing I could do so I got pinned in about 10 seconds lmao. Now I have Class 2 Powerlifting total, so the strength is way above average. I one of the best Muay Thai gyms in the U.S. about 10 minutes away from me. BJJ is also in the vicinity. How likely would it be to start MMA within 5 years of honing ground game and striking?

Last edited:
lmao they banned him

More of an ITG sport.

lmao

whats your background?

I wrestled for 3 years of middle school/1 year of high school and boxed for like 2 years on and off (judo/sambo when I was super young lol). I took off from wrestling to focus on strength training because really, the only thing holding me back was the fact that I was super fucking weak, technique was above avg though. I remember I went to wrestle in PA (I was from a shitty wrestling state) once and this kid collar tied me. As soon as his hand landed on me I knew he was like twice as strong, there was nothing I could do so I got pinned in about 10 seconds lmao. Now I have Class 2 Powerlifting total, so the strength is way above average. I one of the best Muay Thai gyms in the U.S. about 10 minutes away from me. BJJ is also in the vicinity. How likely would it be to start MMA within 5 years of honing ground game and striking?

You're not that bad when you've done all these different styles, I wish I did sambo when I was younger but he didn't had any schools here in my town with sambo. I've done taekwondo/jiu jitsu for the most part, managed to reach the top at my weightclass in my country. However I discovered some schools where they focus on wrestling and MMA, so I'm gonna join them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back