Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why it is so hard to cope with the situation as an incel

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
I had a major depressive episode recently of which I am trying to recover right now.
This led me to read a lot about depression and trauma, and I now believe that the main reason of why it is so hard to cope with being an incel is because of denial.

When you lose both your legs, then nor you nor any one else can deny that you have a disability and can't walk.

When you are incel, the bluepill which literarily is mainstream will tell you that you still can have a loving GF, and that you aren't ugly.

This makes it particularly difficult to accept the condition you are in, as it is easier to deny it.

As they say: Let the blackpill guide you.
And I would add: Accept it, or it will come to collect

I had a major depressive episode recently of which I am trying to recover right now.
This led me to read a lot about depression and trauma, and I now believe that the main reason of why it is so hard to cope with being an incel is because of denial.

When you lose both your legs, then nor you nor any one else can deny that you have a disability and can't walk.

When you are incel, the bluepill which literarily is mainstream will tell you that you still can have a loving GF, and that you aren't ugly.

This makes it particularly difficult to accept the condition you are in, as it is easier to deny it.

As they say: Let the blackpill guide you.
And I would add: Accept it, or it will come to collect
Sometimes you can try to outrun it, but it always comes back

People will never understand what being a truecel feels like. They would ROPE instantly.

It is over forever

People will never understand what being a truecel feels like. They would ROPE instantly.
they’d rope being a generic incel for a day, imagine a truecel …

They do not like to deal with us. They have an internal hatred for us, especially foids, since we are ugly and of no use to them.

you are right. the mind wants to find hope where there isn't any. it is better to accept failure than to have false hope.