Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it always ugly people who try to deny the blackpill or say looks aren't that important?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't think I've ever seen a good looking person claim looks don't matter, or that basic blackpills principles are "incel logic". It is always ugly people who try to argue it and deny it. Why is this, do you think?

In fact, the better looking someone is, the more they realize how important looks are, and as such put much more effort into their appearance.

The irony with IT types is that actually attractive well adjusted people know we are right without even knowing what an incel is. It's like saying 1 plus 1 is 2, to most people they know it's true and so obvious it doesn't need to be said.

In school pretty much every normie would joke about how so and so is too ugly to get pussy, or Becky is cute but her tits aren't as big as Stacy's so Stacy gets hotter boyfriend's. It's so obvious to everyone except those who are most deficient in those areas.

We are the exception to the rule.

I keep telling you guys. 99% of truecels are bluepilled, simp, foid worshipping, incels in denial that hate the blackpill and anything that relates to incels because they cannot accept that this is their fate. These fucking subhumans would rather live In willful ignorance than receive a sobering reminder of where they stand because they simply cannot handle the truth. Just look at CuckTears for example.

Last edited:
I keep telling you guys. 99% of trucels are bluepilled, simp, foid worshipping, incels in denial that hate the blackpill and anything that relates to incels because they cannot accept that this is their fate. These fucking subhumans would rather live In willful ignorance than receive a sobering reminder of where they stand because they simply cannot handle the truth. Just look at CuckTears for example.
If they weren't bluepilled you would see a much higher volume of suicide among single men. For incels there are only 2 options, cope or rope.

If they weren't bluepilled you would see a much higher volume of suicide among single men. For incels there are only 2 options, cope or rope.
Exactly. Unironically high IQ.

they probably are blackpilled on some level but they are afraid of how they will feel once they accept it.

They hold to their bluepilled delusion because it's their only hope, they hate us because we can prove that it's only lies and a delusion.

I keep telling you guys. 99% of truecels are bluepilled, simp, foid worshipping, incels in denial that hate the blackpill and anything that relates to incels because they cannot accept that this is their fate. These fucking subhumans would rather live In willful ignorance than receive a sobering reminder of where they stand because they simply cannot handle the truth. Just look at CuckTears for example.

Looksmaxing stages

Bluepillers: 30
LISTEN TO ME YOU COPING SUBHUMANS,LOOKS WERE ALWAYS IMPORTANT,THE PERSONALITY MATTERS MORE THAN LOOKS MEME IT'S A FUCKING LIE.PEOPLE NEVER START A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE JUST FOR THEIR "GOOD PERSONALITY",THERE IS ALWAYS A REQUIREMENT OR PREFERENCE LOOKSWISE
(FACE,HEIGHT,RACE,FRAME,DICK SIZE).PERSONALITY WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE,ONLY LOOKS CAN CREATE SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

LISTEN TO ME YOU COPING SUBHUMANS,LOOKS WERE ALWAYS IMPORTANT,THE PERSONALITY MATTERS MORE THAN LOOKS MEME IT'S A FUCKING LIE.PEOPLE NEVER START A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE JUST FOR THEIR "GOOD PERSONALITY",THERE IS ALWAYS A REQUIREMENT OR PREFERENCE LOOKSWISE
(FACE,HEIGHT,RACE,FRAME,DICK SIZE).PERSONALITY WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE,ONLY LOOKS CAN CREATE SEXUAL ATTRACTION.
It should be common knowledge

They are coping by lying to themselves, when we say the truth they feel threatened and lash out. That's why.