Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid was more interested in me when I told her I was an incel

If she likes you after you told her your incel, Your prolly not ugly in the first place.

That or she's a power freak to likes being in control in a relationship and sees incels as easy to manipulate men.

A foid tap his shoulder to ask something and this guy is writing now novels.

She's obsessed with incels like every other chronically online dyke foid and is talking to you out of morbid curiosity
this, inceldom became sorta like an aura

Never thought I’d be back on here again but needed to share what happened today. Shit parents making me take summer classes, have a fucked up schedule so I spend some time between classes in the library. Started noticing cute foid studies in the library same times as me but to pussy to go up to foid. About a month ago my seat was blocking a small section for textbooks, foid taps me on shoulder and asks if she can reach over. Not sure why I was so shocked when foid tapped me on shoulder but I sort of froze and gave a stupid fucking face. She looks at me weird expecting a response and all I could give her was a nod. Another moment of awkward silence (I didn’t think to fucking move out of the way so she can reach) but foid just starts reaching for textbooks hovering right over me (closest I’ve ever been to a pair of tits besides my mothers).

As I’m still frozen foid apologizes and says she can’t find the book. Finally I get a word out and ask her which one she’s looking for, I find the book in the wrong spot and give to her, she thanks me and leaves. Ever since then this foid is all I can think about. 9/10 face very small (probably 5’2) small tits and ass but suits her well. I start noticing foid everywhere, on days I don’t have classes I come to library to see her and she’s almost always there but again I’m a 5’3 balding incel pussy who won’t ask for her number. Over a week ago I came to library to study and every single seat is taken besides right next to her (she has a whole table to herself). I walk around the room to grow some balls and ask if I can have a seat next to her. Eventually I do and foid says yes.

A few minutes in she strikes up a conversation with me. Just normal things like our majors and what clubs she’s in but the whole time I’m stuttering and acting like a retard. Foid picks up on it gets disgusted and stops talking to me. 20 minutes later I man up and start the conversation again, not stuttering this time and we have a great 30 minute conversation. I get a boner out of nowhere and start getting shy again. She leaves for her next class and I never asked for her fucking number.

Thankfully next time I’m in library I see her and ask if I can sit next to her again. 20 minutes in I get balls and talk to her. This repeats for about two weeks until today where I planned on finally asking for foids number. I walk into library and when I find her she’s talking to a 6’0 Chad. I immediately turn around and go on a walk. I come back and she’s sitting alone so I ask to sit next to her. “Was that your boyfriend?” I ask stuttering like a retard. Foid gives a confused face and says that he’s not. I ask if she has a boyfriend at all and she says no. Perfect right? I ask for her number but of course she says no. I ask her “why? I thought we got to really know each other over the past couple of weeks, why don’t you like me?” (We are basically alone in the library no one can hear us) foid says she’s a lesbian and has no attraction to men (typical).

Not sure what got over me but me being the retard that I am told her that I was an incel and that I’ve never gotten to talk to a foid like her (yes I know:feelsUnreal:). But instead of running away or giving a disgusted face she got excited??

She started asking me a bunch of random questions about my incelness like if I view foids differently than when I was a kid or what kind of relationship I have with my sister or mother. I hesitate answering these questions so she starts sharing more things about herself. One thing that stuck out to me was that she’s never even kissed a boy (yea right) and has only ever been attracted to girls. Also explained how it’s hard for her to find partners in hopes I’d open up more. After she asks if she makes a discord tonight will I chat with her on there. I agree and she leaves.

This foid left me so fucking confused, she didn’t want to give me her number and all of a sudden she’s making a discord just to chat with me? I don’t think she wants a relationship or sex out of me so is she just messing with me? Is this a funny joke to her? Are incels that crazy to her that she felt the need to know the answers to these questions? Please tell me what you guys think.
Nigga. Be careful. She probably is interested because you're "exotic" and she is going to use you for betabuxx.

Girls don't hate Incel as a label, girls hate ugly guys.
Nah they hate incels but are fascinated by us deeply, I dm foids randomly and tell them im incel and they fall for it every time

She's not a lesbian. You're just ugly and she doesn't want anything to do with you sexually.

She's also not more interested in you because you said you're incel. You're just a curiosity to her - one that she'll undoubtedly talk about with her friends or online.

You're welcome.

not a molecule sex haver

If she was interested in you in any way at all then you are not an incel in the first place. You should be banned

Nah they hate incels but are fascinated by us deeply, I dm foids randomly and tell them im incel and they fall for it every time
I wonder if I could do that. I do have a discord of a foid infiltrator so I might try to chat her up

Massive cope.

Normies get friendzoned, incels get vomited at. Being friendzoned is a fakecel trait.
That is not really true. I know many incel tier guys who are friends with girls in my school

I was gonna call you a fakecel but then I actually read your post. Brutal man.

At your height I wouldn't even try anymore man it's completely over

That is not really true. I know many incel tier guys who are friends with girls in my school
I mean, they are not really friends now that I think about it. Friendzone just means they are using you

Looks like JBI is a new law