Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate my voice

shy niceguy
manipulate me
★★

:dafuckfeels:

I want to get taken advantage of by a hot foid
faggot, there's none on here. jfl at you for thinking there would be FOIDS on an INCEL FORUM. foids can't be incel

Im also a voicecel. I sound like a retard

Every time when I speak, people tend to make fun of me for having a soft, feminine voice. They even make fun of me by saying my voice is "cute," which is clearly not a compliment at all. I wish I had a deeper voice so that people would take me seriously and not treat me like a kid.
Who cares about a donkey making fun of your voice, is like "ooga booga you got femenine voice which is not sexually attractive haha ooga booga"

My voice is normal, but the way I speak bothers me. I stutter a lot and I can’t raise my voice all. I have to repeat what I say often.

My voice is normal, but the way I speak bothers me. I stutter a lot and I can’t raise my voice all. I have to repeat what I say often.
same. I hate raising my voice and I when I have to talk I am usually taken by surprise so I stutter.
It's ok when I have to do presentations but not when I actually have to talk to people.

Yes, and even worse if you have a ghey, dorky accent like the poor white trash accent from Great Lakes region. I believe it's what black people impersonate when they make fun of the way "white" people talk.

The standards for a normal voice on this forum are not very high, in Germany i get voicemogged by over 80% of guys. Even other male Aspies voicemog me
Brutal, but at least you don't sound ridiculous or like a girl.

Having a "cute" voice still mogs a gross voice. Though neither is ideal

You should start eating more meat and sunbathing instead of putting toxins in your body through artifical injections
Eating meat and sunbathing is cope, all natural ways to increase test is cope and not efficient enough.