Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why havent you gone ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

Title

• I still have some hope left

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Moral reasons : I dont want to hurt people who had nothing to do with my situation

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Too much of a pussy to do it

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Serious question, not trolling. When i was 25 years old, i had a lot of hope in life. Now iam 32 KHHV and most of the hope has vanished. There is extreme amount of anger directed at soyciety. At times, i wonder whats stopping me from going ER, but there is a reason why i wont.

Vote why you havent gone ER yet. Anonymous poll btw.

I will only rope if I can't ascend it the next following years

im a pussy
in a better world I would die drenched in the blood of my slain victims. I am not joking or trying to be edgy, this is my honest feelings.

Too much of a pussy to do it

im a pussy
in a better world I would die drenched in the blood of my slain victims. I am not joking or trying to be edgy, this is my honest feelings.
View attachment 279596

But youre ok with killing people, some of whom might have it as bad as yourself ? Going ER seems to be not targeted towards a specific group but a general act of violence.

But youre ok with killing people, some of whom might have it as bad as yourself ? Going ER seems to be not targeted towards a specific group but a general act of violence.
For those who did not deserve to die, I am sorry, and am pleased that they found peace in death. I do not believe in the existence or non-existence of the afterlife, so I hope that those who did not deserve it may find a better place.
Its targeted at society in general, and people / humanity in a broader sense.

Don't wanna go prison or die init

There should be another option of no access to guns. If I go ER i wanna be gunned down afterwards not rot in a prison maimed from the incident.

For those who did not deserve to die, I am sorry, and am pleased that they found peace in death. I do not believe in the existence or non-existence of the afterlife, so I hope that those who did not deserve it may find a better place.
Its targeted at society in general, and people / humanity in a broader sense.

Makes little sense though. If i ever choose to (in minecraft), ill make sure its directed only towards a certain sub section of soyciety.

Too much of a pussy to do it but i also don't have any firearms.

I don't see why do it
killing a bunch of normies wouldn't make the world a better place (if anything it'd create even more suffering) nor improve my situation

I don't see why do it
killing a bunch of normies wouldn't make the world a better place (if anything it'd create even more suffering) nor improve my situation

Fair point.

What would be the point of going ER? To cause more pain in some failed attempt to satisfy yourself before you kys? To make people feel even worse about us than they already do? Honestly the only people who I even have revenge fantasies involving are people who went out of their way to torment when I was younger. I don't think that it's unreasonable to have intrusive thoughts about hurting former abusers. It's not as if I'd actually carry any of it out, as if I were going to do that, I'd have already done so years ago.

The problem is that the media and normies encourage people to go ER. They don't give a fuck about us, they refuse to even listen to us. If we were to just kill ourselves, they wouldn't care, and they wouldn't truly question what brought it about. The only time people listen is when someone goes ER, and then they draw the wrong conclusions, and they simply learn the wrong lessons.

What would be the point of going ER? To cause more pain in some failed attempt to satisfy yourself before you kys? To make people feel even worse about us than they already do? Honestly the only people who I even have revenge fantasies involving are people who went out of their way to torment when I was younger. I don't think that it's unreasonable to have intrusive thoughts about hurting former abusers. It's not as if I'd actually carry any of it out, as if I were going to do that, I'd have already done so years ago.

The problem is that the media and normies encourage people to go ER. They don't give a fuck about us, they refuse to even listen to us. If we were to just kill ourselves, they wouldn't care, and they wouldn't truly question what brought it about. The only time people listen is when someone goes ER, and then they draw the wrong conclusions, and they simply learn the wrong lessons.

The point would be to get back at people who contributed to your current situation. (not that iam advocating for it)

The point would be to get back at people who contributed to your current situation. (not that iam advocating for it)
But does it get back at them? Most who go ER just kill random people who they don't even know. Even if it's a case where a person who actively wronged you is killed, it doesn't really benefit you. Even if you agree with the concept of retribution, killing them isn't a good way of getting it.

Tbh if I had a choice between living my current life, or taking a few bullets to the head lets say a decade ago due to some school shooter going ER, then I'd choose the latter. Death isn't really a punishment in and of itself, it's just the lack of experience.

But does it get back at them? Most who go ER just kill random people who they don't even know. Even if it's a case where a person who actively wronged you is killed, it doesn't really benefit you. Even if you agree with the concept of retribution, killing them isn't a good way of getting it.

Tbh if I had a choice between living my current life, or taking a few bullets to the head lets say a decade ago due to some school shooter going ER, then I'd choose the latter. Death isn't really a punishment in and of itself, it's just the lack of experience.

I agree with the notion that going ER shouldnt be a random act of violence.

Meh I don't care I've pretty much ignored everyone at this point. I just study, sleep, .co and repeat. That's it. I have no motivation for all that bullshit

But does it get back at them? Most who go ER just kill random people who they don't even know.

ER tried to get into a sorority after failing that went on a random shooting spree as he had already released his videos and manifestos. You seem pretty cucked to tbh.

I reject guilt by association. And I hate wasting things, including lives.
All in all, the act is completely irrelevant. Has achieved nothing, and will achieve nothing.

ER tried to get into a sorority after failing that went on a random shooting spree as he had already released his videos and manifestos. You seem pretty cucked to tbh.

Just shoot random people on the streets theory? I wont hurt someone whos hasnt contributed to my current situation.

I'm asking myself that question everyday

I just don't think that it accomplishes anything. You go ER and it doesn't make any of the reasons you did it go away, it won't make you happy, it just creates more pain, and they you get to choose between death or prison. Might as well save yourself the trouble and just kys in the quickest and most painless way available to you.

We die, and we're just gone. Nothing you do here is permanent, and any sort of lasting difference you think you're making by going ER is an illusion. I guess I just look at things differently, as I can understand why someone might go ER, but I just don't agree with it.

When ER went ER, it actually put inceldom somewhat in the spotlight. Somewhat bad though too. Many of us wouldn't have found this palce without ER going ER.

Any more ERs can do no good.

Humans will end up killing themselves eventually. Why should I die just to speed it up?

Gg

It's hard to get my hands on guns

I want to become a manager in software and ruin the lives of foids in tech

Moral reasons one is cucked because people you dont know who you would hurt (in OSRS) would probably treat you like shit if they were part of your life just like everyone else

Meh I don't care I've pretty much ignored everyone at this point. I just study, sleep, .co and repeat. That's it. I have no motivation for all that bullshit
I can relate.... I just don't give a shit anymore

Go to the emergency room? Why?